The "Politecnico di Milano" Technical University is recognized as the most important Italian University of engineering, architecture and design. It is a science and technology University producing engineers, architects and industrial designers through a variety of innovative specialising courses, with great attention being devoted to all sides of education. It is made up of 7 Campuses located in 6 different cities, in the northern Italy (6 in the Lombardia region). The academics programs are divided among 9 Colleges: 2 Colleges of Architecture 1 College of Design 6 Colleges of Engineering Through its Colleges, the "Politecnico di Milano" T.U. offers: 43 first degree courses ("Laurea") 31 higher degree courses ("Laurea specialistica") 1 five-year course. in addition, the School of Doctoral Programs offers 30 PhD programs. Politecnico di Milano is one of the partner universities holding the International Master in Industrial Management (IMIM) in cooperation with Universidad Politecnica de Madrid and Kungl Tekniska Hgskolan.
"Laurea" (BA Bachelor or first degree), "Laurea Specialistica" (MA Master or higher degree), "Dottorato di Ricerca" (Doctoral Program - PhD) in Engineering, Computer Engineering, Architecture and Design.
• Calling students from Italy and internationally! Founded in 1995, Marbella Design Academy is a leading international design school in Spain, state-recognised by the Ministry of Education.
• Our students can choose between 3-year academic studies, a 3-month foundation course, and short intensive summer courses in a range of creative arts and design subjects, taught entirely in English.
• We offer 3-year Bachelor of Arts - BA (Hons) degree programmes in Interior Architecture, Graphic Design & Fashion Design, awarded by the University of Bedfordshire, UK (These BA degree titles are state-recognised in the UK).
• Students can avail of Free Spanish classes during the academic year.
• Our school is located in a stunning purpose-built facility in Monda, only 15km from Marbella on the Costa del Sol in the South of Spain.
• The building has been approved by the Ministry of Education as living up to all the latest demands and facilities required for a modern design school.
• Graduates have a near 100% employment rate. Many companies contact our college with job offers for our students.
"Marbella Design Academy is more than a place of education, it is an all-round experience." - Graphic Design Student, Lana from Spain / UK
Some of the program inquiries submitted here up to
2018-11-19 were from viewers in:
Steinbach Manitoba, Canada;
cerdanyola del valles, Spain;
Elmwood Park, NJ, USA, USA;
piombino, Livorno, Italy;
San casciano v.p;
You are here: School & College Search> Technical Colleges in Italy.