English courses in Sydney for international students: English courses for adults, TOEIC & IELTS exam preparation, study academic English in Australia university, English for foreigners, working professionals/ business executives. English classes for beginner to advanced students. Cursos de inglés en Australia, escuela de inglés en Sydney.
• ELS Universal English College is an English language school located in a modern, bright campus right in the heart of Sydney, the largest city in Australia.
• We offer English language courses including General English and Academic English among others. We also offer exam preparation courses for the IELTS exam.
• We provide a wide variety of courses for both adults and juniors. Through the National ELT Accreditation Scheme (NEAS), ELS Universal English College has full accreditation as a provider of ELICOS (English Language Intensive Courses for Overseas Students) courses in Australia and accreditation of all of its full-time courses.
• Our course options are designed to suit your particular needs from elementary and intermediate to advanced levels, whether you are studying for social or business purposes, or to prepare for further study at an Australian high school, vocational college or university.
• Whatever your personal study goals might be, we are dedicated to assisting you to achieve them.
• You will enjoy Australia for the warmth of its climate and its people, the beauty of its landscape, the relaxed cosmopolitan lifestyle and the variety of experiences that a multicultural society offers.
• General English Classes (Day/Evening)
• IELTS Test Preparation
• Academic English
• High School Preparation
• Junior Holiday English
• Group English Study Tours
• English Homestay Program (with a local Australian family)
English Language Company (ELC) is an accredited English school in Sydney, Australia. We offer a range of full-time and part-time English courses including intensive and business English courses. We also offer exam preparation courses for the IELTS and Cambridge FCE and CAE exams. Our General English courses are available at 6 levels - elementary, pre-intermediate, intermediate, upper-intermediate, pre-advanced and advanced.
Students at ELC learn English quickly and effectively following the most innovative and highest quality programs available today. ELC programs focus on real English for the real world and are developed for students' specific study, work and travel objectives. We also offer work experience / internship programs in Sydney for international students. All ELC teachers are highly-qualified and experienced holding university degrees and the University of Cambridge CELTA or DELTA teaching qualifications.
ELC is registered with the Australian Government and is accredited by English Australia (EA), and by NEAS Australia, an internationally respected accreditation service for quality English language programs.
- General English
- Full-time Intensive English
- Part-time Semi-Intensive English
- Cambridge Exam Preparation - First Certificate in English (FCE) and / or Certificate in Advanced English (CAE)
- IELTS Exam Preparation
- International Business English
- English for Hospitality & Tourism
- Homestay Program
- Work Experience/ Internships Programs
The SEA is a small and friendly school located next to Sydney's famous Manly Beach and only 30 minutes by ferry from Sydney's city centre. It offers intensive English courses in small class sizes and a great range of English plus Activities courses all within a beautiful beach side location. We offer intensive General English courses to students on student, tourist or working holiday visas. Our courses focus on spoken English, pronunciation, listening, reading and writing skills. Our aim is to develop your fluency, accuracy and confidence in these areas. We use modern teaching methods including the use of course books, student presentations, videos and roleplays.
Study English at University of New South Wales Institute of Languages. UNSW – Australia's leading international university - is ranked in the top 50 universities in the world, and it's Institute of Languages is the most comprehensive English language centre in Australia. We provide Academic English, Professional English and General English courses delivered on campus at UNSW in Randwick, southern Sydney.
Our courses are specially suited to international students wanting to improve their English for further study, work or travel, as well as migrant students wishing to improve their English and learn about Australian society, culture and customs. Our programs are of the highest quality, delivered in a stimulating classroom environment by experienced and highly-qualified teachers.
Located on the campus of the University of New South Wales, our students enjoy all that university life has to offer. Students have access to many UNSW resources, such as the Library, sports facilities and Health Centre. Living in Sydney and studying at the Institute is the best way to improve your English language skills, experience another culture and build international networks.
English language courses for all international students, including those on student visas:
- General English courses
- Academic English (Intermediate to Advanced)
- University English Entry Course
- Communication Skills for Business
- English for Law
- English for Medical Professionals
- IELTS Test Preparation (ITP)
- PEAT Preparation for Overseas Trained Teachers
- Modern Languages
- Certificate IV in TESOL
- Certificate in LOTE
We are a highly respected private English language school in Central Sydney with 37 comfortable, well-furnished classrooms on 3 floors. We offer high quality homestay accommodation and a full social programme.
Why study at Billy Blue School of English in Sydney? We get students to their study goal fast so we attract motivated students. 80% of our students prepare for study at university or college. The school provides quality English language teaching in an international environment and in the warm individual attention, which only a smaller school can offer. And we have a lot of Australian as well as American native speakers on campus. We are located in leafy North Sydney, a lively and sophisticated business district with plenty of food courts and shops around, and close to North Sydney train station. It's just a few minutes across the Harbour Bridge to downtown Sydney and a bus ride to some of the most beautiful beaches in the world.
- General Intensive English
- English for Academic Purposes,
- Cambridge Examination Preparation (FCE, CAE)
- Hospitality Management Bridging Program
- Graphic Arts Bridging Program
- English for Culinary Studies
Learn English with qualified and experienced ESL teachers. Study English through our online English lessons at any time of day, from anywhere in the world. Never miss your English class again! Improve your speaking, listening, pronunciation, writing, and reading skills. Improve your use of grammar while you increase your vocabulary and slang. Start learning English successfully today! Our 1-hour lessons are based on different themes from everyday life. During each lesson, the Englishlink teacher presents, explains, and models new language clearly and in a meaningful way.
Before beginning each lesson, Englishlink students download (and print) the 5-8 worksheets needed for the lesson. These worksheets build a valuable resource library. During each lesson, students can rewind videos if they want to review what the teacher has said. The information learned in each lesson is recycled throughout the entire Unit to make the learning even stronger. And…there is homework after each lesson for further practice!
244 hours of online General or Business English lessons; Online English Courses; Elementary; Pre-Intermediate;
Intermediate; Upper-Intermediate levels. Improve your speaking and pronunciation! Learn 24 hours a day / 7 days a week with your native-speaker ESL teacher.
Specialising in study opportunities in Australia, Boomerang Australia Studies is an educational agency with their head office located in downtown Sydney. Boomerang Australia Studies represents many of the top language schools and higher education institutions (universities & colleges) throughout Australia. We offer English language courses to international students in Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide, Hobart in Tasmania, Brisbane, and on the Sunshine Coast and Airlie Beach in Queensland. Founded in 1999, we have additional branch offices and representation in Lyon and Paris, France, and Italy.
Our main concern is to provide, not only quality services, but to also make sure of the reputation of our Australian educational partners. This is reflected in our selection of the English language providers we represent in Australia. We provide free advice and assistance in English, Spanish, Italian, French & Turkish.
Our English language providers are accredited by the Australian Governmental Board & members of the quality label English Australia. The advantage of applying through us is that we provide a wide range of services to our students.
English language coursees for all levels from beginner - advanced:
- General English language courses
- IELTS, TOEIC & Cambridge (FCE, CAE, CPE & BEC) English language exam preparation courses
- Academic English language courses
- English language + specialisation packages (eg. Business English & more)
- Pathways programmes for high school & university
Further education: Vocational training (certificate, diploma & advanced diploma), university undergraduate & postgraduate degrees & foundation studies
Australian Pacific College (APC) has four campuses in Sydney, Australia - three in the Central Business District (CBD) and one at Manly beach. APC is the largest owner operated private English Language College in Sydney and one of the oldest, established in 1993. All our campuses are a short walk from bus, train, and ferry transport systems. APC is conveniently located to provide students with easy access to local libraries, museums, galleries, shops and tourist attractions including the famous Sydney Harbour Bridge and Sydney Opera House. We have students from over 30 differenet countries and invite all prospective students for an unforgettable learning experience.
General English, English for Academic Purposes with direct entry to many University and TAFE programs, Certificate to Advanced Diploma in Business, Cetificate to Advanced Diploma in IT (Computing), High School Preparation (HSP), Senior High School (Year 10, 11 & 12), Study Tours
The Greenwich English College campus is a great reflection of the multicultural, cosmopolitan and vibrant environment that is Sydney.
Being a student of Greenwich English College Sydney allows you to fully experience and immerse yourself in the diversity and friendliness of the Australian culture. Study with fellow international students, share a common dream in a new and exciting country and make lifelong friendships. Finding a part time job will open up your confidence in the language as you communicate and interact with locals, adding a new dimension to your overseas study experience.
English Language Courses:
- General English
- Academic English Preparation
- IELTS Exam Preparation
- Cambridge PET (Preliminary English Test)
- Cambridge FCE (First Certificate in English)
- Cambridge CAE (Certificate in Advanced English)
- English for Academic Purposes (EAP)
- English for Business
- English Pronunciation in Context