Summer programs in England & UK: Academic summer camps for high school students, English courses, summer music lessons, UK sports camps, Campamentos de verano en Inglaterra, cursos de inglés verano, Englisch Sommerschulen
Cambridge Immerse is a two week residential academic summer programme in Cambridge, England with a diverse and enriching curriculum, designed for 16-18 year old students – providing a taster of what it’s like to study a subject at university level.
Tutorials and seminars are designed and taught by expert tutors in an optimal learning environment that stimulates academic enquiry. And our carefully planned schedule ensures that the programme not only meets the academic needs of the participants, but also provides a unique experience of the university city through an abundance of extracurricular activities.
• Reach Cambridge is a well-established residential school based in the prestigious university city of Cambridge, 50 miles north-east of London in the East Anglia region in the east of England.
• We provide residential spring and summer courses for high school / secondary school students ages 14-18 from the UK and around the globe. Students learn in the historic colleges of Cambridge University, and meet students from all over the world.
• Students stay in one of Cambridge University’s colleges or in our central Cambridge headquarters, ‘Reach Hall’.
• Our challenging and vibrant spring and summer courses have multiple start dates for greater flexibility.
• All Reach Cambridge courses are designed to provide unique introductions to favourite academic subjects at University level.
• Taught by experts in the field through interactive lessons & workshops, they make the most of what Cambridge University has to offer.
• We combine excellent academic courses with a university preparation program, including evening lectures, workshops on life skills & mentoring from our excellent team of supervisors.
• Courses also include excursions to places of cultural interest around the UK, in the past these have included London, Oxford, Warwick, Brighton & Stratford-upon-Avon.
Review: "The Reach Cambridge program provides a unique learning experience with small classes, great excursions and a taste of University life. It is one of the greatest summer programmes available." - Reach Cambridge Student
2 or 4 week Summer Camps in July / August - For students ages 14-18
• SAT Preparation
• English Literature
• Computer Science
• Journalism & Media
• Physics & Astronomy
• Physics & Engineering
• Life Sciences & Medicine
• Drama & Performing Arts
• Politics & International Relations
• English Literature & Creative Writing
• Economics & Business Management
• ISSOS offers summer school programs for international students aged between 13 - 18 years of age in July and August in St. Andrews University.
• St Andrews is situated on the beautiful east coast of Scotland, approximately 50 miles (80km) north-east of Edinburgh and 80 miles (130 km) north-east of Glasgow. We also run a summer school in Cambridge, England.
• ISSOS offers teenagers a balanced summer experience of academia, fun and culture, where students can learn within an encouraging environment while having fun and making new friends from around the world. Our 3-week summer school programs are all-inclusive.
• We limit the number of students from one nationality to 10% in order to guarantee a truly international experience. International students come from all over the world, representing over 60 nationalities, creating a multicultural atmosphere.
• Students study one academic subject and one elective subject. In addition, we provide a full program of activities, trips, cultural enrichment and the ISSOS Highland Games.
• Students will be picked up by a uniformed member of staff at the selected international airports and accompanied to St Andrews.
Student Review: "There is one word that describes ISSOS, amazing! ISSOS is an exceptional school and the staff work perfectly together. The social activities are great, a brilliant way of getting to know students from other classes and electives." - Axel, Finland
Residential summer school programs for international students aged between 13-18 years combining learning, creative enrichment & adventure:
Academic Summer School programs: • English Language programs (from beginner to advanced levels)
• International Baccalaureate program (Pre-IB)
• IB Extended Essay
• Youth Leadership
• Creative Writing
Elective programs: • Art
Activities include: • Day Trips
• Outdoor Activities
• Evening Entertainment
• Highland Games
Hosted at The Home of Golf in St Andrews, Mypro Golf Camp are the ultimate experience for passionate and young golfers. We strive to provide the best learning environment for our juniors, whether they’re just beginning or well into their golfing journey.
With 11 of the world’s best golf courses and the finest PGA qualified instructors, all set in a town that lives and breathes golf, Mypro Golf Camp in St Andrews are the perfect setting to have fun and for juniors to develop their game. This unique experience will also give juniors the opportunity to learn about different cultures and improve their English amongst a group of multi-lingual friends.
35.Summer Orchestral Course, Bristol - Language & Music for Life
Courses / Programs
Based in Tockington Manor School, just 12 miles north of Bristol in the south-west of England, Language and Music for Life provides an intensive, 1-week orchestral music course for children (ages 5 to 14) who want to have an opportunity to “make” music in summer 2018.
This residential and non-residential course is designed for players who have reached at least Grade 4 standard on any orchestral instrument.
Children ages 9-14 can attend as boarders while students ages 5-9 should either live locally, or stay in local Bed & Breakfasts with their parents who would transport them to the course each day.
The course, ‘Strictly Come Playing’ is a week-long summer music camp that culminates in the creation of 'The 100 Little Hands Symphony Orchestra', which is conducted by William Godfree. We accept applications from students who currently play Strings, Woodwind, Brass, and Percussion instruments.
At Language and Music for Life, we are serious about providing a safe environment for very young people to develop. Our priority is that all students are safe and happy.
The course takes place at Tockington Manor School (a boarding private school) in South Gloucestershire, which includes an impressive covered swimming pool for our young musicians’ relaxation, as well as tennis courts, a cricket pitch and delightful private woods.
We also provide quality language lessons in French and English in very small groups during the camp.
Are you searching for a quality summer tennis camp in England for your child or teenager? CMT Learning provides a range of residential English language and summer sports camps for international students ages 10-17, including tennis, football, and golf.
Held at some of the UK's top tennis centres in London, Bath and Reading, our Nike Tennis Camps are available to students of all levels of tennis - from complete beginner to advanced. Day tennis camps are also available.
We provide a fun and secure environment, in which our young students can rapidly improve their tennis and their English language skills. They are supervised and directed by experienced and qualified staff on-site 24 hours a day.
Give your child or teenager the opportunity to make new friends from different cultures, gain confidence, and also enjoy fun activities and excursions to top sporting attractions.
Nike Tennis Camps in London are held at the National Tennis Centre (NTC). Located in south west London, the NTC is the leading performance tennis centre in the UK.
With 22 courts (including all 4 Grand Slam surfaces), it is home of Great Britain’s Davis Cup team & the national governing body.
Nike Tennis Camps in Bath take place at Bath University. A beautiful and historic city in South West England Bath is 12 miles (19 km) south-east of Bristol & 97 miles (156 km) west of London.
Nike Tennis Camps in Reading are held at Bradfield College, an LTA-approved tennis centre & one of Britain’s finest private schools.
English Pro League Camp provides 1-3 week soccer summer camps in the south of England for young footballers (ages 8-17) in collaboration with ex-players, coaches and football fanatics. International students learn English in the morning, and take part in intensive soccer activities in the afternoons and evenings.
Our junior (8-12) and senior (13-17) camps take place in East and West Sussex counties, in friendly villages less than one hour south of London. Our football camps foster a safe, nurturing, stimulating and fun learning experience that inspires our students to thrive and prosper.
Our students will enjoy the surroundings, ambiance and facilities of a top English boarding school. EPL students are recruited from all over the world. Test your football skills and make friends with young people from different countries.
Football / English Language Summer Camps:
- Duration: 1-3 weeks
Included in the Camp fees:
- 15 hours of General English classes
- 5 hours of 'language of football' lessons
- 10 hours of football coaching
- Entrance fees to all attractions
- All travel costs to attractions
- All evening activities
- All meals
- EPL training kit
- EPL rucksack
- Course materials
• Located in the stunning countryside of Scotland, Articulate Language Camps provides a range of residential language camps for students from the UK, Europe and around the world (aged 6-17).
• We offer programmes in English, French, Spanish, Italian and German, are our camps are run by qualified language teachers and native speakers. We teach language in a fun, meaningful way that encourages true communication.
• Through small, project-based immersion morning classes, campers learn without a classroom atmosphere. They make films, podcasts, animations and even write their own songs. An experienced language mentor guides them along the way and each project has a different vocabulary or grammar focus.
• Afternoons are full of adventure outdoor activities and sport - from climbing and fencing to capture the flag and Highland Games. Evening activities include everything from escape rooms and Master Chef competitions to carnivals and campfires.
• Our International Camp brings together native speakers from across the world so that they make friends and learn from each other.
• Campers share their native languages and make friends with native speakers of the language they are studying. Our staff provide an authentic multilingual and multicultural flare to our camps.
Testimonials: “My son is still keeping in touch with his friends from abroad. He has grown and grown up from having this experience and I would recommend Articulate Language Camps to other parents.”
- Murray, James' Dad
Residential Language Learning Summer Camps in Scotland:
Learn English, French, Spanish, Italian or German.
INTERNATIONAL CAMP: • Culzean Castle, South Ayrshire
• For UK & international students aged 12-17
• 11 day all-inclusive summer language camps 1 hour south of Glasgow
• Afternoon sport & cultural activities
LAUNCH CAMP: • Lapwing Lodges, Glasgow area
• For children aged 6-11
• 2 day or 4 day all-inclusive camp
With digital media, team building activities & adventure sports to bring language learning to life
Acorn International Summer School provides unique academic summer camps for both international and British students in Tockington, just 10 miles north of Bristol in the South-West of England.
Based on the campus of an authentic British boarding school, we provide exclusive programmes for children ages 5-15. We are one of the few summer schools in the UK tailored entirely for the junior camp market, and offer academic programmes for 2 or 4 weeks.
Our school is situated in the countryside, on a beautiful self-contained campus which is safe and secure.
Acorn International is owned and run by a real family. We all have our own children, and when you arrive at Acorn International you will be greeted by three generations of our family!
Acorn International had a very successful inspection in 2014, and is now fully accredited by the British Accreditation Council.
Varsity Education runs unique and highly popular summer university preparation programmes in Oxford and Cambridge for 15 to 18-year-olds, taught exclusively by Oxbridge academics.
Our academically intensive residential courses provide our students with tailored guidance on successfully applying to leading UK universities whilst also gaining invaluable undergraduate level experience in two subjects of their choice.
University Preparation Courses in Oxford and Cambridge:
- Duration: 2 weeks
- For students ages 15-18
Subjects taught include:
- Biological Sciences
- Computer Science
- Business & Management
- English Law
- English Literature
- History and International Relations
- Maths & Engineering
- Physical Sciences
- Politics & Economics
- International Relations