Summer schools in Scotland for children (UK & international students): Academic Summer camps for teenagers, summer English courses for juniors. Fun adventure activities for kids 2013, summer residential programs in the UK for high school students/ secondary school. Campamentos de verano en Escocia para jóvenes y niños, Sommerschule in Schottland..
1.ISSOS, Summer School Online & at St Andrews, Cambridge + Yale Universities
Courses / Programs
• For summer 2021, due to Covid restrictions, we are offering 3 Online academic class choices for 2 weeks from July 2nd - 16th - for both UK and international students.
• Students choose one option, between Study Skills (15 - 19-year-olds), Business & Entrepreneurship or Creative Writing (both of these suitable for 13 - 18-year-olds).
• The courses are delivered as a blend of Live Online Classes (run twice daily to suit lots of time zones), group work, project work, pre-loaded learning content & lots of additional activities outside of the academic classes (for example, our university admissions workshop, yoga workshops etc).
• ISSOS will again offer stimulating, all-inclusive 3-week summer courses in 2022 for international students aged 13-18.
• The programs will be held in July and August in St. Andrews in Scotland and Cambridge in England - university towns that provide a stunning, unique and safe location.
• Both UK summer schools operate from the world-famous universities and take full advantage of their fantastic facilities.
• Our residential summer schools aim to offer a balanced experience of academics, fun and culture.
• ISSOS are proud to provide high quality academic programs which attract students from all over the world, representing over 80 nationalities.
• ISSOS will also provide a 3-week residential academic summer camp at Yale University in USA for international students in 2022.
• The International Summer Camp UK delivers Camp Cooper, a residential summer camp designed for boys and girls ages 7-17 from the UK and around the world.
• Based in the picturesque village of Crieff, just an hour's drive from Glasgow and Edinburgh, Camp Cooper offers exciting activities, high quality English language tuition and the opportunity to meet new friends. You can choose to stay for 2, 4 or 6 weeks, and transportation is provided from the airport to Camp.
• Our 2018 parents rated Camp Cooper 9.5 out of 10 and 100% of them would recommend us to a friend!
• We ensure that your time at Camp Cooper is an adventure where every day is BURSTING with new and exciting things to do! Campers plan their perfect summer experience with a wide choice of electives, including English language lessons for non-native English speakers.
• Our classes provide maximum opportunities to improve English language confidence. We make learning English fun, through games, journalism, debate, creative writing, planning events, theatre, and creating a camp newspaper.
• During their time at Camp Cooper, we actively encourage campers to develop independence, teamwork and leadership. We focus on forming friendships, inspiring creativity, encouraging learning and having fun.
• Our unique combination of high quality electives, exciting outdoor activities, day trips and evening programmes is exclusive to Camp Cooper, and ensures campers have an exceptional summer experience.
• International Summer School for Teens offers an exclusive summer program in Scotland in 2021, based on University of Stirling campus (just 40 minutes from Edinburgh Airport and 45 minutes from Glasgow International Airport).
• We specialise in providing a personalised, safe, and friendly residential experience for students ages 12 to 17.
• We welcome participants of all levels from the UK, Europe, U.S., and around the world.
• Students select one academic-based morning study option (Beginner English, Intermediate English / IELTS, English Academic Writing, Global Entrepreneurship, Introduction to Law, Environmental Studies & Conservation, or PRE IB / PRE GSCE Study Skills), and one sporting / creative afternoon course (Golf, Soccer, Tennis, Theatre, Photography, or Coding).
• Participants in our summer school program stay on campus at the University of Stirling - which is regularly referred to as one of the most beautiful campuses in the world, and is also regarded as Scotland’s University for Sporting Excellence.
Parent Testimonials: "Our son really enjoyed the golf, leadership, and adventure activities. Thank you to all the staff for being so easy to work with and for providing such a lovely experience!” • Anita, USA
“My son radiates with pleasure when he thinks back about his fantastic experience of last summer at the International Summer School for Teens. The whole setting was more than he had expected and experienced before. A big thank you to all of you!” • Saskia, Belgium
3-week Residential Summer School Programs in Scotland:
• Boys & Girls ages 12-17
• Students choose 1 'Academic' course, and 1 'Sporting / Creative' course
Academic Course Options: • Beginner English
• Intermediate English / IELTS
• English Academic Writing
• Global Entrepreneurship
• Introduction to Law
• Environmental Science and Conservation
• Study Skills (PRE IB / IGSCE & PRE-SAT exams)
Sport / Creative Courses: • Golf
• Soccer Football
• Sports Leadership
• Creative Coding / Programming
• Theatre / Drama
• Immerse your child or teenager in a second language environment while experiencing the stunning countryside of Scotland in summer 2020.
• Join language summer immersion camps in Scotland for both UK-based and international students aged 6-17.
• Whether you are flying to Glasgow or Edinburgh airports or traveling by train, our team will be happy to arrange a pick-up for you.
Student Testimonial: “The staff are friendly, cheerful and very organised. I loved the activities like capture the flag, crate building, the water fight and the team-building. I would recommend camp to all my friends.”