Art schools in London, England: Colleges of design, fashion design, graphic design, media arts career training, digital arts schools, fine art colleges, animation, performing arts, drama classes, painting classes, culinary arts certification, diploma courses..
1.Drama, Film and Media at Regent's University London
Courses / Programs
The Regent's School of Drama, Film and Media is a vibrant school, led by media industry practitioners, academics and recognised creative media production specialists. We are one of seven specialist schools at Regent's College London – the largest provider of private higher education in the UK.
Head of School, David Hanson, has enjoyed a successful career in the creative industries as an award-winning scriptwriter, working on projects that have won BAFTA, Ace and Golden Rose of Montreux awards. The Regent's School of Drama, Film and Media faculty members are industry specialists; you will benefit from their diverse experience and extensive industry links.
In designing each degree, we asked key industry personnel the same question: “If you were doing your degree course now, what do you believe it should contain?” We then built our programmes around the answers to that question. The result is that all Regent's School of Drama, Film and Media programmes have been constructed on present and future needs, and are backed by commendations from successful industry leaders and practitioners at the top of their creative fields.
There are degrees in creating, writing, producing, directing and acting for film, television and theatre productions, as well as in originating, shaping and managing a wide range of creative ideas and ventures.
* Acting Foundation Course – 1 year
* BA (Hons) Acting & Global Theatre
* BA (Hons) Creative Industries
* BA (Hons) Film, TV, & Digital Media Production
* BA (Hons) Screenwriting & Producing
* MA Writing for Screen & Stage – part time
* MA Creative Leadership - part time
• London Art Portfolio is located in Central London, just south of Tower Bridge in Southwark.
• We provide successful Art and Design portfolio preparation, foundation programmes, short courses, evening classes & private tuition for UK and internationals students in a range of fields of fine art and design at all study levels.
• We help to prepare you for University applications, professional interviews or your personal development!
• Prepare for entry to a Masters, Bachelor Degree, Foundation Diploma or Pre-Degree level course in Art and Design.
• We ensure successful placements at all levels, including onto University of the Arts London, UCA & many other renowned art colleges & universities in the UK, USA & other locations around the world.
• London Art Portfolio is run by Julia Dennis, a practicing artist with many years of experience in preparing art and design portfolios for degree applications, organising exhibitions and preparing students for interviews.
• Julia has great success in placing students onto the right course, at the right level, at any stage in your career.
Student Reviews: "Central Saint Martins has offered me a place on Foundation Pathway: Graphic Design. I'm so happy! Thank you so much for your guidance and all heart that you put in to help me out." - Aleksandra, Poland
"At the end of the course, I had an interview at the London College of Fashion and was accepted! It was a great victory & I owe a lot to London Art Portfolio! Thank you very much!" - Paola, Italy
• Fine Art
• Fashion Design
• Graphic Design
• 3D Design / Architecture
Year-round & Summer Courses:
• Portfolio Prep Courses: 24, 18, 12, 6 or 4 weeks
• 1-2 week Enrichment Course in Drawing or Model Making
• Summer Portfolio School- adults & teens
• Digital Portfolio Prep
• Foundation Course in Art and Design- 24 weeks
• One-One Studio Tutorial Support
• One-One Online Tuition
• Short Courses - Half Term, Holiday & Evening classes
• Corporate Workshops & Team Building
The London School of Beauty & Make-up provides the highest standard of education in all aspects of Beauty Therapy, Body Therapy and Make-up. Courses range from two days to eleven months and are held in our central London premises near to the West-end's famous Oxford Street. We offer full-week, part-week, evening and weekend beauty and make-up courses with start dates throughout the academic year. Our famous beauty school is in England, but our students come from every corner of the world for professional beauty training.
At The London School of Beauty & Make-up we have a fully operational student salon and retail shop where the students perform supervised treatments on paying clients as a vital part of their formal education. The students will have worked on each other extensively to gain competence before we allow them to work on the general public. All treatments are supervised by teaching and assessing staff.
London College of Fashion (LCF) is a prestigious fashion school that is part of the University of the Arts London and the only college in the UK to specialise in fashion education, research and consultancy. We offer a range of full-time and part-time undergraduate and Postgraduate degree courses in all aspects of the fashion business including fashion design, fashion management, fashion marketing, photography, footwear and accessories, beauty therapy, make-up and image styling, fashion journalism among many others.
We also offer short fashion courses (including evening and weekend courses), professional development courses for those currently working in the fashion industry, online courses and study abroad programs for international students including semester abroad and summer school programmes.
London College of Fashion is based over six sites - two based in the West End of London, three in the East End of London, and Lime Grove in West London. With sites in Oxford Street, Hoxton and Shepherds Bush, our students are not short of inspiration; having immediate access to some of the world's best museums, galleries, clubs, theatres, cinemas, shops, libraries, markets and parks.
The London Centre of Contemporary Music is located at 50 - 52 Union Street, Southwark, London, SE1 1TD. We provide a wide range of music performance and production courses such as short part time evening courses, weekend and summer courses, fully accredited HND and NVQ Level 4 combined courses in Music Production and Performance as well as specialist courses aimed at professional musicians. Acceptance is done on the basis of an initial assessment. Call the admission office to book an appointment.
Part time evening courses, weekend and summer programmes, fully accredited HND and NVQ Level 4 combined courses in Music Production and Performance as well as specialist courses aimed at professional musicians.
Photography Course London is a professional photography training college in East Central London. We offer short evening, daytime and Saturday courses ranging from classroom-based Digital SLR camera courses to studio and fully practical on-location classes.
Besides photography courses, we also provide Tailored One to One Tuition, Studio Lighting courses and one day Photographic Workshops. We have small class sizes to guarantee a high level of attention from your tutor.
Studio Time Photography School, located in London, UK, is a school of photography offering courses designed for complete beginners, semi pros and professional photographers. StudioTime Photography has long been a working outfit with many years success in the real world of professional photography. We aim to teach you the skills you will need to succeed as a wedding, portrait or fashion photographer.
Situated directly opposite Euston Station in the heart of Central London, the London Academy of Media, Film, and TV offers short practical courses in a wide range of media-related areas taught by industry professionals. Established since 1996, L.A.M.F.T offers over 140 courses aimed at adults who are looking to update their current skills or learn new skills with a view to sustaining a career within the media film and television industry. Part-Time Evening, Day, and Weekend courses are available.
The quality of the tuition and the passion of the tutors make London Academy a popular place to study. Each year, over 900 students enrol on courses at London Academy. 50% of students enrol for 2 or more courses creating their own learning path with a view to gaining experience within the industry.
London Academy is also a UK government-recognised learning provider spanning the entire globe from Europe, the Middle East and SE Asia. Let London Academy inspire you to become who you want to be.
- TV Production
- Video & Sound
- TV Presenter
- Makeup SFX
- Creative Writing
- Media & PR
Part-Time Evening, Day, and Weekend courses are available
Welcome to Arts Educational Schools London, located in Chiswick, London Borough of Hounslow in West London. For the last 90 years we have taught and developed some of the worlds leading performing artists across all disciplines. The Arts Educational Professional School offers comprehensive training with specialist musical theatre and acting courses including a one year part-time degree course in performance studies, a three year degree courses in acting and musical theatre and a one year masters in acting.
We also offer foundation degrees as well as evening, weekend and holiday courses. Over the years graduates from the School have gone straight into major West End and National theatre productions and musicals, with past students appearing in almost every staged production across the UK. More and more of our graduates can also be seen in regular quality dramas on BBC, ITV and Channel 4 and in British and International feature films. We are accredited by the Council for Dance Education and Training, City University London and The National Council for Drama Training.
• London Art Portfolio is a leading provider of art and design qualifications to UK and international students.
• Conveniently located in South London, right next to Tower Bridge, we offer a 24-week Foundation Course in Art and Design which could be ideal for anyone who would like to prepare to study for a Bachelor Degree in art, design or architecture.
• This practical, project-based art foundation course aims to help you to develop a strong, individual portfolio of creative work and decide on your future pathway. Specialist options include Architecture, Fashion Design, Fine Art, Graphic Design, and Textile Design.
Student Review: "London Art Portfolio helped me find my creative self again, it helped me learn how to develop my own projects and how to present them properly. Fantastic team, great tutorials, vibrant and inspiring atmosphere. I will be eternally thankful to London Art Portfolio." - Shanice