Oxford Seminars, Texas:
Oxford Seminars offers an internationally-recognized TESOL / TESL / TEFL Certification Course in a range of locations in Texas including Houston, Dallas, San Antonio, Austin, and College Station. This intensive 100-hour course is designed for students who want to teach English abroad. The weekend classes are taught on college campuses and participants must be 18 or over. The Oxford Seminars TESOL / TESL / TEFL Certification Course is the first step towards a career as an ESL teacher overseas. Our courses are offered at more than 100 locations throughout the country.
We cover a wide range of concepts which include: interactive language teaching; principles of second language acquisition; multiple intelligence theory; classroom management techniques; detailed lesson planning; long-term unit planning; how to teach oral communication skills; listening and comprehension strategies; creative ways to incorporate English grammar in a classroom setting and many others.
Why Choose Oxford Seminars?
- Our intensive 100-hour TESOL / TESL / TEFL Certification Course is taught by our highly qualified instructors.
- We back our internationally-recognized certificates with our Graduate Placement Service, which boasts partnerships in strong ESL markets across the globe.
- Our course has a limited class size, includes comprehensive teaching materials and concludes with an interactive teaching practicum.
- There are no hidden fees or additional costs. All course materials, teaching resources, and access to our Graduate Placement Service are all included in our affordable course fee.
- We hold free Information Sessions, on campuses throughout the country, where you can learn more about our course and about the exciting opportunities for teaching English overseas.
- With over 20,000 teaching jobs available monthly, thousands of satisfied graduates are teaching English around the world.
Only the most qualified instructors are hired to teach the Oxford Seminars course. They are seasoned professionals with years of real-life experience teaching English abroad. Our instructors prepare our students to teach English abroad by providing a learning environment with structure, an interactive classroom, and by sharing their experiences.
At the end of our course, our students are ready to explore the world and teach English abroad. Every instructor has years of distinguished ESL teaching experience both in the US and abroad and firmly believes that teaching ESL provides an exciting and fulfilling opportunity for teachers and students alike.
Graduate Placement Service:
Available exclusively to graduates, at no additional cost, the Graduate Placement Service provides assistance with finding the most rewarding teaching jobs at ESL schools around the world. Partnerships have been found with many ESL schools worldwide that are searching for certified ESL teachers. Job Search Advisors provide timely job placement assistance to help make your experiences teaching overseas as successful and rewarding as possible.
Email: Contact Us
- Courses / Programs
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2020 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.