American TESOL Institute, Tampa: The American TESOL Institute specializes in the English teacher training, and provides graduates with job placement. The American TESOL Institute headquarters are located in Tampa, Florida, in the heart of the Southeast United States of America. We provide a range of online and combined in-class / online TESOL courses, including job placement for graduates. Being American TESOL certified qualifies you to teach English worldwide, and is the USA's standard TESOL certification program for Americans wishing to teach and travel abroad.
• Become a qualified English teacher with a full-time or part time TESOL / TEFL Certificate course in New York City!
• Situated in the heart of Lower Manhattan, New York English Academy is an accredited language school that provides a unique TESOL English teacher training course to local and international students.
• The New York English Academy TESOL program is inspired by the most renowned TESOL programs in the world, such as the Cambridge University CELTA and the Trinity College TESOL certificate.
• Our superb Lower Manhattan location provides a level of comfort not available at other schools. Everything is bright and clean and each of our classrooms has large windows facing north into the vast Manhattan skyline.
Do you want to travel to exotic locations and experience diverse cultures while earning money at the same time? Start an exciting new career as an ESL (English as a Second Language) teacher with TEFL Training College!
A international leader in online TEFL / TESOL education and learning, we provide globally-recognized and accredited TEFL / TESOL certification courses that are taught online via self-study.
Our English teacher training courses by distance learning are available to students across the U.S., Canada, the UK and around the world.
Studying online is an affordable and convenient way to achieve your TEFL / TESOL qualification to teach English abroad.
You do not have to attend class in person and do not have to start your course on any specific date - if you enrol today, you can start today! Our courses are assignment-based so you do not need to take any exams.
Student Reviews: "As an experienced teacher, I highly recommend this course to both novices and experienced teachers." - Andre
"I thank you for the excellent service and professional tutors you have provided to me during my studies." - Jan
The Boston Academy of English (BAE) offers a TEFL (Teaching English as a Foreign Language) Certificate to both native and non-native speakers of English from the US and around the world, through an experiential approach which is both academically rigorous and personally supportive. The program is available as a full-time (4 weeks) or a part-time (12 weeks) course.
Two trainers will teach your workshops and conduct your practice teaching observations. Our trainers have Master's degrees in Education or ESL, and extensive experience teaching English in diverse settings both in the US and abroad.
Our central downtown location enables you to enjoy Boston's old-world charm within steps from our school - the Boston Common and shopping district are just outside our door!
Our ACCET-accredited TEFL Certificate Program is designed to prepare participants for the exciting career of teaching English as a foreign or second language. Graduates go on to teach both in the United States and overseas. We offer Two Study Options - a four-week intensive program and a twelve-week Saturday program.
Astar Education Institute, Washington DC Metro Area
Courses / Programs
• Earn an internationally-accredited TESOL / TEFL English teacher certificate with Astar Education Institute (AEI) - a leader in the field of international education and ESL certification.
• Located in Manassas VA, in the Washington DC metro area, AEI provide an intensive, 140-hour TESOL certificate program for students who want to live and work abroad as an English teacher.
• Astar provides international employment opportunities to students who want to travel to China and teach English to non-native speakers in a Chinese school.
• Designed by a university Ph.D. to replicate graduate-level programs, our TESOL Certificate offers a variety of courses that are all designed to fully prepare teacher trainees to live and work abroad in teaching positions that command top salaries and benefits.
TESOL English Teacher Training Certificate Program:
- Duration: 140 hours: Core modules include: • Introduction to TESOL
• Methodology and Linguistic Theory in ESL Teaching
• Assessing English Language Proficiency
• Teaching Speaking and Listening English
• Teaching Reading and Writing English
• Teaching Grammar, Vocabulary and Lesson Planning
• ESL Classroom Management
• Teaching Practicum
Located in the center of Torrance, in the South Bay region of Los Angeles County, Teaching House - Los Angeles provides a comprehensive CELTA (Certificate in English Language Teaching for Adults) training course. The 4-week program is hosted at GEOS English Academy in the Village Del Amo shopping center, a conveniently located, well equipped center, less than fifteen minutes from away from Santa Monica, Hermosa, and Redondo Beaches.
In accordance with CELTA standards, all Teaching House courses are run by trainers approved by the University of Cambridge. All CELTA trainers are highly experienced ESL teachers themselves, and have worked in many different countries. They all hold a CELTA and either the DELTA (Diploma in English Language Teaching to Adults) and / or a Master’s degree in Education.
All graduates obtain a CELTA Certificate issued by the University of Cambridge. The combination of our high-quality courses and the accreditation provided by the University of Cambridge ensures that our teachers go on to obtain desirable teaching jobs whether they choose to teach English in the US or abroad.
Conveniently located in the heart of the historic city of Scottsdale AZ (close to Phoenix), The TEFL Academy of Arizona offers a 120-hour TEFL / TESOL certificate course to students who want to teach English to adult learners in ESL classrooms around the world.
This intensive course provides practical and hands-on teacher training and will give our trainees the skills and confidence they will need to plan a lesson and successfully teach English.
Our instructors are TEFL certified and the highest level of international TESOL / TEFL / ESL training standards are met or exceeded. The certificate program is available as a full-time 4-week course or a part-time course held on 12 Saturdays. No previous teaching experience is required to participate on this course.
Our school is situated in Scottsdale's vibrant entertainment district close to restaurants, shops and boutiques, art galleries, cultural venues, hotels, and lots of outdoor activities.
With beautiful sunny skies all year round, TEFL trainees from out of town can enjoy the wonderful weather and tourist attractions, such as the Grand Canyon, when they are not in class.