American TESOL Institute, Tampa: The American TESOL Institute specializes in the English teacher training, and provides graduates with job placement. The American TESOL Institute headquarters are located in Tampa, Florida, in the heart of the Southeast United States of America. We provide a range of online and combined in-class / online TESOL courses, including job placement for graduates. Being American TESOL certified qualifies you to teach English worldwide, and is the USA's standard TESOL certification program for Americans wishing to teach and travel abroad.
TESOL Trainers, located in Santa Fe, New Mexico, is an education consulting company that provides training to educational institutions on working with non-native English speakers. TESOL Trainers offers K-23 professional development including the SIT TESOL Certificate Course.
For over 17 years, John Kongsvik and TESOL Trainers have been offering this English teaching certificate to people who would like to teach English in their communities and abroad. Hundreds of people have gone through this experiential course and are teaching their way around the world™.
TESOL is an exciting and dynamic field. Educational institutions all over the world have an unquenching thirst for qualified English language teachers. Whether teaching ESL at a local community college, EFL at a private language institute in Peru, or teaching non-native English speaking students in Japan, the field of TESOL continues to grow exponentially.
If you are considering teaching English overseas, a career change, or are interested in refining your skills as a language teacher, you need to get TESOL Certified in Santa Fe, NM.
• Become a qualified English teacher with a full-time or part time TESOL / TEFL Certificate course in New York City!
• Situated in the heart of Lower Manhattan, New York English Academy is an accredited language school that provides a unique TESOL English teacher training course to local and international students.
• The New York English Academy TESOL program is inspired by the most renowned TESOL programs in the world, such as the Cambridge University CELTA and the Trinity College TESOL certificate.
• Our superb Lower Manhattan location provides a level of comfort not available at other schools. Everything is bright and clean and each of our classrooms has large windows facing north into the vast Manhattan skyline.
• The International TEFL Institute (ITEFLI) provides internationally-accredited and globally-recognized certificate and master diploma programs in Teaching English Language as a Foreign Language (TEFL).
• Taught via online learning, our TEFL (TESOL) programs are available to students in the U.S., Canada and worldwide.
• We equip you with the teaching skills and certification required to get a professional well-paid job teaching English anywhere in the world.
• A TEFL qualification from ITEFLI will help you find TEFL jobs throughout the world. Our online TEFL certification programs are provided through up-to-date, technologically-advanced interactive training media which enhance and promote the learning experience.
• The main advantages of completing an online TEFL course are convenience and flexibility. You can study from any location you choose and you can start the program whenever you want.
• Learn at your own pace with up to 6 months to complete a course. You don't have to take any exams - qualification is earned through assignments you submit.
• ITEFLI is accredited by the International TEFL Accreditation Council (ITEFLAC) - an independent body that specialises in the accreditation of TEFL/TESOL course providers and institutions.
Student Review: "The course itself is professionally produced and contains great information...thank you very much for the wonderful time I had. I'm equally impressed with the professional materials. I highly recommend this course to anyone."
• Located in the Dupont Circle area of central Washington DC, International Language Institute provides an accredited 8 week TESOL English teacher training Certificate course to English speaking students from around the world.
• Our 120-hour course is taught by experienced native speakers, and features 48 classroom hours alongside 72 hours of self-study, observation, and practice teaching.
• With a practical focus, our comprehensive teacher training class prepares and equips students to teach English as a Second Language in the United States or abroad.
• The course centers on practice in teaching the four basic language skills of reading, writing, speaking and listening, and the sub skills of vocabulary, pronunciation and grammar.
TESOL Training International is one of the leading teacher training schools in Southern California, and was established with the goal of training English teachers to be effective in teaching English to learners from around the world. We offer an International TESOL Program which is I-20 approved at our San Diego - Hillcrest location, and a native English speaker course in San Diego, Orange County, San Luis Opisbo, CA, & Washington D.C.
We also offer a distance education TESOL course (either online or by correspondence) where you can study in the convenience of your own home, at your own pace.
Our graduates work around the world, some for years, teaching English and living a life that they barely imagined before. We started TESOL Training International in part from necessity – there are close to 1 billion English language students around the world (200 million in China alone). We match teachers from all walks of life to their dream jobs teaching English abroad, and we can match you with yours.
Do you want to travel to exotic locations and experience diverse cultures while earning money at the same time? Start an exciting new career as an ESL (English as a Second Language) teacher with TEFL Training College!
A international leader in online TEFL / TESOL education and learning, we provide globally-recognized and accredited TEFL / TESOL certification courses that are taught online via self-study.
Our English teacher training courses by distance learning are available to students across the U.S., Canada, the UK and around the world.
Studying online is an affordable and convenient way to achieve your TEFL / TESOL qualification to teach English abroad.
You do not have to attend class in person and do not have to start your course on any specific date - if you enrol today, you can start today! Our courses are assignment-based so you do not need to take any exams.
Student Reviews: "As an experienced teacher, I highly recommend this course to both novices and experienced teachers." - Andre
"I thank you for the excellent service and professional tutors you have provided to me during my studies." - Jan