TESOL certificate programs online: Accredited TEFL courses, ESL teacher training. TESOL certificate & diploma program, internationally-recognized TEFL qualifications for teaching English in Europe, Asia, Latin America. Find TEFL programs in USA, California, Texas, New York, Canada...
Ontesol - Online ESL Teacher Training: Ontesol is a TEFL / TESOL training provider offering accredited online TEFL / TESOL certificate and diploma courses to students in the U.S., Canada and all over the world. Ontesol was developed by Coventry House International in Toronto, the only school in North America that offers Trinity CertTESOL courses, to provide students with the flexibility of taking an internationally-recognized TESOL / TEFL course online.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
We offer a 100-hour online TESOL Certificate, which is recognized by ACTDEC UK Level 1, and a 250-hour online TESOL Diploma, which is recognized by TESL Canada Professional Standard 2 and ACTDEC UK Level 3. Trainee teachers can also choose to complete a 20-hour Practicum (observation and on-site teaching practice) which can be completed anywhere in the world.
Our Mission: Our innovative online teacher training courses provide students with the skills and knowledge needed to become ESL (English as a Second Language) teachers. Our mission is to provide teachers with the latest innovative approaches, techniques, strategies, and classroom procedures in order to foster their professional development.
Online TEFL / TESOL Courses: - 100-hour TESOL Certificate course
- 250-hour TESOL Diploma course
- 60-hour TEYL Certificate (Teaching English to Young Learners)
- 20 hour practicum (English teaching practice) that can be completed at the student's location. This is optional but must be completed by students who want TESL Canada certification.
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
• Earn an accredited TESOL (Teaching English as a Second Language) Certificate via online classes in the U.S. or anywhere in the world.
• Located in Seattle WA, School of Teaching ESL, in cooperation with Seattle Pacific University, provides an online, 120-hour TEFL English teacher training Certificate course.
• Our online TESOL classes are asynchronous and consist of 14 modules completed over a 10 week quarter, and are designed for those who prefer the flexibility of online study. Classes begin winter, spring, summer and fall quarters.
• This project-based program is taught by highly-qualified professional teacher educators, and prepares you to teach in the U.S. or overseas.
• Online courses are open to anyone anywhere in the world. We have had students from all over the U.S. as well as overseas locations including Canada, Brazil, Puerto Rico, Chile, the Dominican Republic, Japan, Morocco, India, Singapore, Taiwan, Korea, China, Germany, Italy, France and Saudi Arabia.
• We also offer on-site ESL teacher training certification programs in Seattle.
All classes taken through the School of Teaching ESL carry credits from Seattle Pacific University and are reflected on the transcript.
Online Student Review: "The online format was very interesting. I felt a certain freedom that is absent in a regular classroom setting, but there was still a healthy amount of accountability that kept me on top of things. The instructor did a wonderful job of replying to questions and assignments."
Accredited Online TESOL Certificate Program (120+ hours)
Modules include: • Foundations of English Language Teaching
• Approaches & Methods
• Grammar in English Language Teaching
• Reading & Writing
• Cultural Issues in English Language Teaching
• Content-based English Language Teaching
• Young Learners & English Language Teaching
• Teaching English for Specific Purposes
• Assessment of English Language Students
• Classroom Issues & Management
• Professionalism, Advocacy & Leadership
• Foundations of Bilingual Education
The TEFL Academy of Arizona in downtown Scottsdale offers Arizona's only in-class 120 hour Teaching English as a Foreign Language (TEFL) certificate course.
This focused and intensive TEFL course is available either as a full-time course during the week (4 weeks) or part-time at weekends (12 weeks). We aim to provide our students with the confidence and know-how to plan a lesson and teach English in ESL classrooms around the world.
All of our instructors are TEFL certified and exceed the highest levels of international TESOL /TEFL /ESL training standards. We also provide a Certificate in Teaching International Business English course and a TEFL certificate course for non-native speakers of English.
Our school is located in Scottsdale's vibrant entertainment district close to art galleries, restaurants, cultural venues, hotels, and lots of outdoor activities under the sunny Arizona sky. Students can enjoy wonderful weather and tourist attractions such as the Grand Canyon.
- TEFL Certificate Weekday Course for native speakers of English (4 weeks)
- TEFL Certificate Weekend Course for native speakers of English (12 Saturdays)
- TEFL Certificate Course for non-native speakers of English
- Certificate in Teaching International Business English
- Evaluated practice teaching in a real ESL classroom
- Observation of experienced ESL teachers in the classroom
• International Language Institute (ILI) offers an 8-week TESOL / TEFL certificate program at our school in Washington DC.
• This comprehensive ESL teacher training course has a practical focus and will equip you with the skills you will need to teach English as a Second Language in the United States or abroad.
• The course is offered every 8 weeks, year round. In addition to our TEFL / TESOL certification course, we offer a range of English courses to students from around the world.
• Our 120-hour TESOL / TEFL certification course centers on practice in teaching the four basic language skills of speaking, listening, reading and writing, as well as the sub-skills of pronunciation, vocabulary and grammar.
• Course components include lesson planning, observation of peers and practicing teachers, practice teaching in individual and group settings, maintaining teaching records, critical self-observation and compiling of a portfolio of teaching materials, and career planning and management.
Do you want to travel to exotic locations and experience diverse cultures while earning money at the same time? Start an exciting new career as an ESL (English as a Second Language) teacher with TEFL Training College!
A international leader in online TEFL / TESOL education and learning, we provide globally-recognized and accredited TEFL / TESOL certification courses that are taught online via self-study.
Our English teacher training courses by distance learning are available to students across the U.S., Canada, the UK and around the world.
Studying online is an affordable and convenient way to achieve your TEFL / TESOL qualification to teach English abroad.
You do not have to attend class in person and do not have to start your course on any specific date - if you enrol today, you can start today! Our courses are assignment-based so you do not need to take any exams.
Student Reviews: "As an experienced teacher, I highly recommend this course to both novices and experienced teachers." - Andre
"I thank you for the excellent service and professional tutors you have provided to me during my studies." - Jan
you searching for TEFL / TESOL certification in NYC? Located only steps away from Times Square in Midtown Manhattan, International TEFL Training Institute (ITTI) provides a range of internationally-recognized and accredited TESOL certification programs with a range of study options - onsite, online, or combined.
Designed for both native and non-native English speakers, our comprehensive TESOL courses prepare you for a rewarding career as an English language teacher in the United States or abroad.
Online specialization courses are also available in teaching business, young learners and TOEFL preparation.
With training professionals who possess an MA in TESOL and years of extensive teaching experience, you can be certain to acquire the knowledge and the skills you need to successfully enter the world of teaching English.
Our graduates are employed by the best schools in over 50 countries promoting the study of English.
Whether you would like to teach business professionals, young learners or prepare individuals to pass the TOEFL test, our specialization programs can help you achieve your goals and land the job you desire.
Over the years, we have successfully established a network of recruiters and schools that enables us to effectively support the employment needs of our graduates for life.
Student Testimonial: "I took the four-week, intensive 120-hour program in New York...It is a demanding course, but it is really worth it."
Located in San Francisco, California, St Giles International is the longest-established CELTA teacher training center in the US, offering the CELTA - TEFL certificate program to adults. A qualification in TEFL, such as the Cambridge Certificate in English Language Teaching to Adults (CELTA), will give you many opportunities to live and work in the USA and abroad. You will meet people from many different backgrounds and cultures. We also provide our own St. Giles Teachers of English Certificate course for non-native English teachers.
The CELTA program at St Giles International is approved and accessed by the University of Cambridge ESOL. It is accredited by the The Commission on English Language Accreditation (CEA), and is Program on Noncollegiate Sponsored Instruction (PONSI) approved to award graduate credits.