TEFL in Berkeley CA: TESOL program in Bay Area, ESL teacher training in Berkeley CA. Accredited TESOL certification for teaching English overseas as a second language, TEFL certificate course in Alameda County, San Francisco Bay Area.
Berkeley LTC, San Francisco Bay Area: Based in Berkeley in the San Francisco Bay Area, CA, Berkeley LTC is proud to offer the World Learning SIT certificate in Teaching English to Speakers of other Languages. Our internationally recognized certificate is 130 hours and provides participants with professional knowledge and skills as well as tools for their own reflection and growth as teachers. The course provides practical training through teaching demonstrations, lesson planning and analysis, and practice teaching and feedback. Participants develop skills in teaching, speaking, listening, reading, writing, grammar and culture.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
130-hour Internationally-Recognised SIT TESOL Certificate Course: The course provides practical training through teaching demonstrations, lesson planning and analysis, and practice teaching and feedback. Participants develop skills in teaching, speaking, listening, reading, writing, grammar and culture. Participants also gain skills in analysis through examining their lessons with SIT teacher trainers.
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
The TEFL Academy of Arizona in downtown Scottsdale offers Arizona's only in-class 120 hour Teaching English as a Foreign Language (TEFL) certificate course.
This focused and intensive TEFL course is available either as a full-time course during the week (4 weeks) or part-time at weekends (12 weeks). We aim to provide our students with the confidence and know-how to plan a lesson and teach English in ESL classrooms around the world.
All of our instructors are TEFL certified and exceed the highest levels of international TESOL /TEFL /ESL training standards. We also provide a Certificate in Teaching International Business English course and a TEFL certificate course for non-native speakers of English.
Our school is located in Scottsdale's vibrant entertainment district close to art galleries, restaurants, cultural venues, hotels, and lots of outdoor activities under the sunny Arizona sky. Students can enjoy wonderful weather and tourist attractions such as the Grand Canyon.
- TEFL Certificate Weekday Course for native speakers of English (4 weeks)
- TEFL Certificate Weekend Course for native speakers of English (12 Saturdays)
- TEFL Certificate Course for non-native speakers of English
- Certificate in Teaching International Business English
- Evaluated practice teaching in a real ESL classroom
- Observation of experienced ESL teachers in the classroom
Astar Education Institute, Washington DC Metro Area
Courses / Programs
• Earn an internationally-accredited TESOL / TEFL English teacher certificate with Astar Education Institute (AEI) - a leader in the field of international education and ESL certification.
• Located in Manassas VA, in the Washington DC metro area, AEI provide an intensive, 140-hour TESOL certificate program for students who want to live and work abroad as an English teacher.
• Astar provides international employment opportunities to students who want to travel to China and teach English to non-native speakers in a Chinese school.
• Designed by a university Ph.D. to replicate graduate-level programs, our TESOL Certificate offers a variety of courses that are all designed to fully prepare teacher trainees to live and work abroad in teaching positions that command top salaries and benefits.
TESOL English Teacher Training Certificate Program:
- Duration: 140 hours: Core modules include: • Introduction to TESOL
• Methodology and Linguistic Theory in ESL Teaching
• Assessing English Language Proficiency
• Teaching Speaking and Listening English
• Teaching Reading and Writing English
• Teaching Grammar, Vocabulary and Lesson Planning
• ESL Classroom Management
• Teaching Practicum
• Become a qualified English teacher with a full-time or part time TESOL / TEFL Certificate course in New York City!
• Situated in the heart of Lower Manhattan, New York English Academy is an accredited language school that provides a unique TESOL English teacher training course to local and international students.
• The New York English Academy TESOL program is inspired by the most renowned TESOL programs in the world, such as the Cambridge University CELTA and the Trinity College TESOL certificate.
• Our superb Lower Manhattan location provides a level of comfort not available at other schools. Everything is bright and clean and each of our classrooms has large windows facing north into the vast Manhattan skyline.
StudyCELTA provides University of Cambridge teacher training courses in a wide range of locations worldwide, including CELTA courses in Austin, Texas. Our CELTA courses are available all year round and can be taken full-time (4 weeks) or part-time (12 weeks).
Highly-regarded worldwide because of its high standards and rigorous assessments, the CELTA qualification is the most widely recognized TESL/TEFL certificate in the world. It is an introduction to the teaching of English as a foreign language and aims to lay a firm foundation on which a teacher can build as s/he gains experience.
It is ideal for those with no experience at all or for those who have experience but want to earn a formal qualification. It is one of the few ESL teacher certificate programs that involves practice teaching.
We're here to help and give you our advice based on personal knowledge of Austin and of English language teaching as a career. Accommodation can be arranged by the teacher training center for trainees from outside Austin.
Working in partnership with Seattle Pacific University, The School of Teaching ESL (S-TESL) offers an accredited TESOL Certificate via online classes to students in the Houston TX area, throughout Texas, and nationwide.
Our online TESOL classes are asynchronous and consist of 9 modules completed over a 10 week quarter, and are designed for those who prefer the flexibility of online study.
This solid project-based program taught by highly-qualified professional teacher educators prepares you to teach in the U.S. or overseas.
Classes begin winter, spring, summer and fall quarters. Onsite study options are also available.
Student Testimonial: "This is a seasoned, well-thought out program that is taught by extremely knowledgeable and experienced instructors. I was not a teacher before the course but now I am."
Accredited Online TESOL Certificate Program (120+ hours)
Courses include: - Approaches and Methods in ELT
- Assessment of English Language Students
- Classroom Issues and Management
- Content-based English Language Teaching
- Foundations of English Language Teaching (ELT)
- Grammar in ELT
- Reading and Writing
- Teaching Young Learners
- Teaching English for Specific Purposes
- Technology in English Language Teaching..
The American TESOL Institute specializes in English teacher training. We provide a range of online and combined in-class / online TESOL courses, including job placement for graduates. Our headquarters are located in Tampa, Florida, in the heart of the Southeast United States of America.
Being American TESOL certified qualifies you to teach English worldwide, and is the USA's standard TESOL certification program for Americans wishing to teach and travel abroad. American TESOL Programs held online are evaluated and accredited by the American Association For International English Proficiency, to ensure international standards are met.