International universities in Europe: American university in Vienna, international MBA programs in Austria, business, management, international relations degree courses, study abroad programs for Americans, undergraduate, graduate education in English, bachelor's, master's degree programs in European university.....
Webster University Vienna: Webster University Vienna is an American University with a global perspective located in Vienna, Austria. We offer a range of undergraduate and graduate degree programs to international students from all over the world, including a Master of Business Administration (MBA) program. The language of instruction is English.
For nearly 30 years, Webster’s Vienna campus has been providing a high standard of education in Austria, giving students from all over the world the opportunity to experience the benefits of an American education. It is an education with an international focus, with students from over 70 different countries, and faculty from 20 countries.
Webster's Vienna campus is on the banks of the Danube River in Vienna's 22nd district, not far from the Vienna International Center (headquarters for the UN and its agencies). Campus facilities include classrooms, four computer labs with Mac and PC workstations, a library with online access to Webster’s main library in St. Louis, conference facilities, an art gallery, a bookstore, student lounge and an American-style restaurant. Webster is well served by public transport and is only 20 minutes from the city center.
School / Office Address:Berchtoldgasse 1
Some interested visitors submitting program inquiries to our school up to
2018-10-16 were from:
UK & England;
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia;
Abu Dhabi, UAE;
Madina Saudi Arabia, Saudi Arabia;
Sarajevo, Bosnia Herzegovina;
Wien kagraner platz, Austria;
Related Schools & Programs. Inquire to our admissions team today:
The Fachhochschule Salzburg (FHS) – Salzburg University of Applied Sciences, situated twenty minutes south of Salzburg, northern Austria - offers interdisciplinary, bachelor programmes (with master programmes planned) geared to the needs of the labour market in the innovation-oriented areas of Engineering, Business and Social Sciences, Design, Media and Arts as well as Health Studies.
The cooperation network of the Salzburg University of Applied Sciences now comprises about 120 partner institutions on almost all continents including Australia. Most of the classes are taught in German. FHS actively participates in the European Higher Education Area and the international scientific community to assure and increase the employability of graduates as experts.
- BSc and MSc in Information Technology & Systems Management
- BSc and MSc in Forest Products Technology & Timber Construction
- Bachelor of Science in Smart Building
- MSc in Applied Image & Signal Processing
- BA and MA in Business Management
- BA and MA in Innovation & Management in Tourism
- BA in Social Work
- BA and MA in MultiMediaArts
- BSc and MSc in MultiMediaTechnology
- BA and MA in Design & Product Management
- BSc in Biomedical Sciences
- BSc in Occupational Therapy
- BSc in Nursing
- BSc in Midwifery
- BSc in Orthoptics
- BSc in Physiotherapy..
The University of Dundee, on the east coast of Scotland, is one of the UK's leading universities, internationally recognised for its expertise across a range of disciplines including science, medicine, engineering and art. With staff from 52 different countries, international students from more than 100 countries and research and teaching connections throughout the world, the University already has a strong international focus.
Described as the largest village in Scotland, Dundee is friendly and compact. With a population of 150,000 it is not too large but has all the cultural and leisure activities you would expect in a much larger city.
• EU Business School (EU) is one of the world´s top business schools recognized for the excellence of its students and faculty.
• EU Munich continues to ambitiously address the ever-changing needs of the business community with undergraduate and graduate courses that aim to prepare our students for careers in business administration, management or finance. The language of instruction is English.
• In recent years, Munich has developed into one of the leading economic centers in Europe. Located close to the Austrian and Swiss borders, at the foot of the Alps, Munich’s influences are abundant.
• Munich offers a unique symbiosis of quality of life and economic opportunity. With its wealth in culture and art, the Bavarian capital is one of the most popular cities in Germany.
• Internationally renowned, our MBA program is featured in the top tier of the European MBA listings and our full-time MBA has been placed fifth highest for salary uplift in Europe in the QS Return of Investment Report 2015.
• Our MBA is flexible, with full-time and part-time options available for busy career professionals. Along with this, our MBA graduates earn an immediate return on their investment, with an average salary increase of ten thousand dollars.
Student Review: "I can immediately apply what I’ve learned and help my company achieve success. EU was the best investment I've made in my future."
- Magdalena, Germany - MBA Program
IMI University Centre – International Management Institute Switzerland
Courses / Programs
Founded in 1991, IMI University Centre - International Management Institute Switzerland is a leading hotel management school in Lucerne, north-central Switzerland. We offer a range of internationally-recognised certificate, diploma and degree courses in the fields of Swiss hotel management, international hospitality, tourism, culinary arts and events management. You can go from Certificate to BA honours in only 2.5 years, or choose from one of our prestigious MBAs.
All courses are taught in English, but you can also learn French, Spanish and German as part of the syllabus. We promise to find job opportunities for all our graduates, and offer a paid practical training after every semester either in Switzerland or abroad.
IMI educates and trains talented individuals from around the globe to take up professional positions in the world’s largest industry. IMI programmes are validated by our academic partner, Manchester Metropolitan University (MMU) in the UK, ensuring the highest quality assurance standards.
Located in the centre of Europe, Lucerne is only an hour's drive from Zurich (which has the closest international airport with connections to cities all over the world).
Student Testimonial: "I learned more in these 6 months..than I learned in my 4 years at a top hospitality university in the USA. The MBA program has fully prepared me to be a leader in the industry..I HIGHLY recommend IMI as the Hospitality University of choice."
• One of the pioneers in the field of international graduate education in Germany, Esslingen Graduate School offers three accredited master's degree programs taught in English to students from around the world.
• Ideally located in the heart of Europe, our school is situated in Esslingen, only 15km from Stuttgart city centre in the Baden-Württemberg region of southern Germany.
• Alumna Dr. Grace Ng-Krülle, MBA 1999, now a Research Fellow at Solution Forest in Australia wrote: "The Esslingen MBA is a melting pot of culture, a platform for brainstorming ideas and for building relationships that cut across conventional borders."
• Our master's programs in International Industrial Management, Automotive Systems, and Design & Development in Automotive & Mechanical Engineering each take 1.5 years (3 semesters) to complete.
• Thanks to our dedication to meeting current industry needs, our programs keep abreast of industrial change and respond to the needs of the industry for highly-qualified, international talent at management level.
• We work closely with many renowned companies in the Neckar Valley, such as Bosch, Festo and Daimler.
• Study for 1, 2 or 3 semesters at the UK’s No. 1 arts university!
• Arts University Bournemouth (AUB) is a leading university specialising in arts, performance, design, and media education. Easily accessible less than 2 hours south of London by train, AUB provides study abroad BA (Hons) courses for international students and professionals who wish to spend time abroad in pursuit of careers in creative arts, graphic design, interior design, fashion, makeup, visual communication, architecture, acting, film production, photography, dance, and more.
• Our short study abroad courses are designed for students who want to spend time in university or college in the UK, developing their creative skills and perhaps gaining credits towards their university degree, but do not necessarily want to spend as much as 2-3 years studying in the UK.
• Students are fully integrated with our full-time BA (Hons) degree students, and these courses can be taken for 1 term, 2 terms, or 3 terms.
• If you can't find the exact course you want, we can design a course tailored to your individual needs. You can join several groups of students on a range of different courses and also receive one-to-one tuition.
• We also provide summer study abroad programs.
Student Review: “I like the fact that the course has a good structure. You can always give your work a personal touch. I really appreciate that all my tutors are helpful, open-minded and have an immense knowledge, which they enjoy sharing.” - Shivaji, India