International universities in Europe: American university in Vienna, international MBA programs in Austria, business, management, international relations degree courses, study abroad programs for Americans, undergraduate, graduate education in English, bachelor's, master's degree programs in European university.....
Webster University Vienna: Webster University Vienna is an American University with a global perspective located in Vienna, Austria. We offer a range of undergraduate and graduate degree programs to international students from all over the world, including a Master of Business Administration (MBA) program. The language of instruction is English.
For nearly 30 years, Webster’s Vienna campus has been providing a high standard of education in Austria, giving students from all over the world the opportunity to experience the benefits of an American education. It is an education with an international focus, with students from over 70 different countries, and faculty from 20 countries.
Webster's Vienna campus is on the banks of the Danube River in Vienna's 22nd district, not far from the Vienna International Center (headquarters for the UN and its agencies). Campus facilities include classrooms, four computer labs with Mac and PC workstations, a library with online access to Webster’s main library in St. Louis, conference facilities, an art gallery, a bookstore, student lounge and an American-style restaurant. Webster is well served by public transport and is only 20 minutes from the city center.
School / Office Address:Berchtoldgasse 1
• Study for 1, 2 or 3 semesters at the UK’s No. 1 arts university!
• Arts University Bournemouth (AUB) is a leading university specialising in arts, performance, design, and media education. Easily accessible less than 2 hours south of London by train, AUB provides study abroad BA (Hons) courses for international students and professionals who wish to spend time abroad in pursuit of careers in creative arts, graphic design, interior design, fashion, makeup, visual communication, architecture, acting, film production, photography, dance, and more.
• Our short study abroad courses are designed for students who want to spend time in university or college in the UK, developing their creative skills and perhaps gaining credits towards their university degree, but do not necessarily want to spend as much as 2-3 years studying in the UK.
• Students are fully integrated with our full-time BA (Hons) degree students, and these courses can be taken for 1 term, 2 terms, or 3 terms.
• If you can't find the exact course you want, we can design a course tailored to your individual needs. You can join several groups of students on a range of different courses and also receive one-to-one tuition.
• We also provide summer study abroad programs.
Student Review: “I like the fact that the course has a good structure. You can always give your work a personal touch. I really appreciate that all my tutors are helpful, open-minded and have an immense knowledge, which they enjoy sharing.” - Shivaji, India
The Fachhochschule Salzburg (FHS) – Salzburg University of Applied Sciences, situated twenty minutes south of Salzburg, northern Austria - offers interdisciplinary, bachelor programmes (with master programmes planned) geared to the needs of the labour market in the innovation-oriented areas of Engineering, Business and Social Sciences, Design, Media and Arts as well as Health Studies.
The cooperation network of the Salzburg University of Applied Sciences now comprises about 120 partner institutions on almost all continents including Australia. Most of the classes are taught in German. FHS actively participates in the European Higher Education Area and the international scientific community to assure and increase the employability of graduates as experts.
- BSc and MSc in Information Technology & Systems Management
- BSc and MSc in Forest Products Technology & Timber Construction
- Bachelor of Science in Smart Building
- MSc in Applied Image & Signal Processing
- BA and MA in Business Management
- BA and MA in Innovation & Management in Tourism
- BA in Social Work
- BA and MA in MultiMediaArts
- BSc and MSc in MultiMediaTechnology
- BA and MA in Design & Product Management
- BSc in Biomedical Sciences
- BSc in Occupational Therapy
- BSc in Nursing
- BSc in Midwifery
- BSc in Orthoptics
- BSc in Physiotherapy..
• With campuses in Geneva and Montreux, EU Business School (EU) Switzerland is part of the EU network of business schools which are recognized worldwide for the excellence of its students and faculty.
• Established in 1973, EU provides undergraduate and graduate degree programs in the fields of business administration, management, and finance, which are taught entirely in English to students from around the world.
• Recognized as one of the world's top international business schools, EU is accredited by ACBSP (Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs) and by IACBE (International Assembly for Collegiate Business Education) among others.
• Our campuses in Geneva and Montreux offer strong academic credentials combined with real work experience.
• Geneva is a truly international city, based at the heart of Europe, making it an ideal place to study international management. Many multinationals are located in the region due to the excellent logistical network and the central location of Geneva which is only one hour by air from major European cities.
• Montreux is a one hour drive from Geneva on the shores of Lake Geneva (Lac Leman) crowned by the majestic Alps.
Student Review: "I was attracted to EU Business School for a mixture of reasons. There was the class content, which interested me, and also the innovative way they were taught: very interactive, in small groups, with continuous evaluation; that suited me down to the ground."
- Koen, Belgium
Management, Business & Finance Degrees taught in English
Areas of study include: • Business Administration
• Business Foundation
• Business Management
• Banking & Finance
• Communications / PR
• Design Management
• Digital Media Management
• HR Management
• International Business
• International Marketing
• International Relations
• Leisure & Tourism Management
• Sports Management
Doctorate Program: •Doctor of Business Administration (DBA)
Online Business Programs: • MBA
• Masters Programs
• Executive BBA
World Peace Academy - Swiss Centre for Peace Studies, Basel
Courses / Programs
Based in the heart of Basel, Switzerland, on the French-Swiss border, The World Peace Academy runs a full-time postgraduate Master of Advanced Studies Programme in Peace and Conflict Transformation. Our institution is dedicated to peace both as a right and a duty. Those who participate in our educational programmes learn to recognize their duty to work for peace so as to promote the right to peace for all. We are a NGO affiliated with the University of Basel, which accredits our programme and issues our diplomas.
Students can begin the programme either in March, June or September each year. The MAS programme is accredited by the University of Basel, which issues the diploma. It is also possible to obtain an Advanced Certificate in Peace and Conflict Transformation for 12 weeks of courses. All courses on the MAS/Certificate are taught in English by leading specialists in their field from around the world.
The "World Peace Academy - Swiss Centre for Peace Studies" (WPA) is an educational institution that aims to promote a global culture of peace through the development of an innovative peace education programme and the education of experts and multipliers who can take their knowledge into the field, where it matters most.
9-month Master of Advanced Studies (MAS) in Peace and Conflict Transformation:
The program consists of 10 modules: Peace and Conflict Research; Conflict Transformation & Peace-building; Mediation & Communication; International Relations & International Law; From National to Human Security; Peace Education & Ethics; Human Rights, Gender & Democratization; Sustainable Development & Its Contributions to Peace; Peace Culture, Religions & the Media; Development of Key Competencies for Peace Workers.
• With two campuses in the heart of Rome, John Cabot University combines the best qualities of an American liberal arts college with the history and cultural heritage of the Eternal City.
• We offer Associates and Bachelor Degree programs as well as semester abroad / year abroad programs. We also offer summer study abroad programs and a Masters Degree in Art History. All of our programs are taught in English.
• JCU is enriched with an international environment. Our diverse student body comprises about 1200 students from over 60 countries from the Americas, Africa, Asia and Europe, and from more than 130 U.S. universities.
• Our graduates are globally-recognized, and have been accepted at top-tier universities in the U.S. and Europe, and for being employed by well-known international companies.
• John Cabot University is accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education. The University is also authorized by the Italian Ministry of Education to operate as an American university in Italy.
Student Review: “While studying abroad in Rome I heard that I could get my degree at John Cabot. So I immediately transferred and it was honestly one of the best decisions of my life.” - Brendan, USA
Associates & Bachelor Degree Programs: • Art History
• Business Administration
• Classic Studies
• Economics and Finance
• English Literature
• Humanistic Studies
• International Affairs
• International Business
• Italian Studies
• Political Science
Graduate Degree Program: • Master of Arts (MA) in Art History
Study Abroad University Programs: • Study Abroad Degree Programs
• Year-long/ Semester Abroad Programs
• Summer Study Programs
University of Hannover - Leibniz Universität Hannover
Courses / Programs
With a student population of 21,000, the University of Hannover is the largest higher education institution in Lower Saxony. Students can choose from more than 60 academic disciplines, with Diploma, Bachelor, Masters & Doctorate degree programs available. Our range of subjects extends from science and engineering via the arts, humanities and social sciences through to the fields of law and economics.
This diversity of academic and scientific disciplines combines with high-quality research and excellent study conditions to make Hannover University an attractive option for students from all over Europe and the world. 4,000 of the approximate 21,000 students come from abroad, with the dormitories of the Student Administration Hannover (Studentenwerk Hannover) offering good and affordable housing.
Nine faculties with more than 160 full-time and part-time degree courses make Leibniz Universität Hannover one of the largest higher education institutions in Lower Saxony. The University is united under the mutual goal of providing top quality in research and teaching. The joint goal the 1,100 academic employees and more than 300 professors is that of top quality in research and teaching.
Course categories include:
- The Arts
- Computer Science,
- Business Administration
- European Studies
- Sport, and more...