International universities in Europe: American university in Vienna, international MBA programs in Austria, business, management, international relations degree courses, study abroad programs for Americans, undergraduate, graduate education in English, bachelor's, master's degree programs in European university.....
Webster University Vienna: Webster University Vienna is an American University with a global perspective located in Vienna, Austria. We offer a range of undergraduate and graduate degree programs to international students from all over the world, including a Master of Business Administration (MBA) program. The language of instruction is English.
For nearly 30 years, Webster’s Vienna campus has been providing a high standard of education in Austria, giving students from all over the world the opportunity to experience the benefits of an American education. It is an education with an international focus, with students from over 70 different countries, and faculty from 20 countries.
Webster's Vienna campus is on the banks of the Danube River in Vienna's 22nd district, not far from the Vienna International Center (headquarters for the UN and its agencies). Campus facilities include classrooms, four computer labs with Mac and PC workstations, a library with online access to Webster’s main library in St. Louis, conference facilities, an art gallery, a bookstore, student lounge and an American-style restaurant. Webster is well served by public transport and is only 20 minutes from the city center.
School / Office Address:Berchtoldgasse 1
Some interested visitors submitting program inquiries to our school up to
2023-01-24 were from:
Andijan, Uzbekistan; Stuttgart, Germany, USA; Ruppichteroth, Germany; Bratislava, Slovakia; West Bromwich, UK / GB; Oak Hill, USA; Feistritz an der Gail; Staten Island, USA; Malta; bristol, UK / GB; and more.
Related Schools & Programs. Inquire to our admissions team today:
• With two campuses in the heart of Rome, John Cabot University combines the best qualities of an American liberal arts college with the history and cultural heritage of the Eternal City.
• We offer Associates and Bachelor Degree programs as well as semester abroad / year abroad programs. We also offer summer study abroad programs and a Masters Degree in Art History. All of our programs are taught in English.
• JCU is enriched with an international environment. Our diverse student body comprises about 1200 students from over 60 countries from the Americas, Africa, Asia and Europe, and from more than 130 U.S. universities.
• Our graduates are globally-recognized, and have been accepted at top-tier universities in the U.S. and Europe, and for being employed by well-known international companies.
• John Cabot University is accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education. The University is also authorized by the Italian Ministry of Education to operate as an American university in Italy.
Student Review: “While studying abroad in Rome I heard that I could get my degree at John Cabot. So I immediately transferred and it was honestly one of the best decisions of my life.” - Brendan, USA
Associates & Bachelor Degree Programs: • Art History
• Business Administration
• Classic Studies
• Economics and Finance
• English Literature
• Humanistic Studies
• International Affairs
• International Business
• Italian Studies
• Political Science
Graduate Degree Program: • Master of Arts (MA) in Art History
Study Abroad University Programs: • Study Abroad Degree Programs
• Year-long/ Semester Abroad Programs
• Summer Study Programs
• One of the pioneers in the field of international graduate education in Germany, Esslingen Graduate School offers three accredited master's degree programs taught in English to students from around the world.
• Ideally located in the heart of Europe, our school is situated in Esslingen, only 15km from Stuttgart city centre in the Baden-Württemberg region of southern Germany.
• Alumna Dr. Grace Ng-Krülle, MBA 1999, now a Research Fellow at Solution Forest in Australia wrote: "The Esslingen MBA is a melting pot of culture, a platform for brainstorming ideas and for building relationships that cut across conventional borders."
• Our master's programs in International Industrial Management, Automotive Systems, and Design & Development in Automotive & Mechanical Engineering each take 1.5 years (3 semesters) to complete.
• Thanks to our dedication to meeting current industry needs, our programs keep abreast of industrial change and respond to the needs of the industry for highly-qualified, international talent at management level.
• We work closely with many renowned companies in the Neckar Valley, such as Bosch, Festo and Daimler.
The School of Education in the University of Nottingham in East Midlands, England UK. The School of Education is located in The Dearing Building. is an exciting and rewarding place to study. We are pleased to welcome students from across the UK, Europe and the world into our vibrant community. As one of the largest and most respected education departments of any UK university, we lead the way in research and teaching quality.
Our academics are major national and international figures, in a wide variety of subject areas. As such we are proud to offer a wide range of courses from initial teacher training to the education of adults, from literacy and counselling studies to management and the use of ICT in education. We offer undergraduate degrees and a range of postgraduate qualifications including Master's degree programmes, certificates and diplomas.
Salzburg University of Applied Sciences (FH Salzburg)
Courses / Programs
Salzburg University of Applied Sciences offers its 3,200 students a first-rate academic education with a strong practical orientation in the following departments: Applied Social Sciences, Business and Tourism, Creative Technologies, Health Sciences, Green Engineering and Circular Design and Information Technologies and Digitalisation. With its international outlook and focus on innovative research and teaching, the university is a pioneer of future-oriented solutions for business and society.
We collaborate with partner institutions in Europe, America, Asia, and Australia in international projects as well as faculty and student exchange. Besides their studies, students can create networks for later professional careers at the Salzburg University of Applied Sciences. All of our auditoriums and labs provide modern state-of-the-art equipment. Our locations – Urstein Campus, Kuchl Campus, Salzburg Campus (University Hospital LKH), and Schwarzach Campus (Kardinal Schwarzenberg Hospital) – are situated in one of the most beautiful areas in the world.
Bachelor & Master programs in the disciplines:
Applied Social Sciences
Business and Tourism
Green Engineering and Circular Design
Information Technologies and Digitalisation
Come visit us!
Info-Saturday: November 5th, 2022
Open House: March 17th + 18th, 2024
Live-Chat for Prospectives Students: Every Monday* from 2 p.m. to 5 p.m
Originally called the Borough Polytechnic Institute, London South Bank University is one of London´s oldest universities. Our main campus is located in Elephant and Castle in the London Borough of Southwark, southeast London in the southeast of England with other campuses in in Romford, the London Borough of Havering and Whipps Cross, London Borough of Waltham in Essex, east of London. Since 1892, we've been priding ourselves on providing students with relevant and practical employment skills and supplying employers with a skilled workforce.
Our four faculties, business, engineering, science and the built environment, arts and human sciences as well as health and social care offer fully accredited bachelor and master degree programs as well as foundational and vocational courses in business studies, management, accounting and finance, informatics, engineering and design, arts and media, education, law, psychology, social and policy studies, midwifery, health sciences, children's nursing and other areas. LSBU welcomes international students with over 3,000 students from 120 countries currently studying with us. We are proud to provide scholarships for international students.
International Center Lomonosov is a Geneva, Switzerland-based branch of the Moscow State University. We provide one-of-a-kind education in three languages (Russian, French and English), with a wide range of Bachelor and Masters Degree programs on offer in a variety of popular career topics.
Graduates receive two diplomas (Russian and Swiss), but also they receive official qualifications for their language knowledge; Cambridge English First Certificate in English and Diplome d’etudes en langue Francais. A high level Russian-quality education is provided for students, with the collaboration of exchange teachers from Russia and United States, to provide the students with the best quality education.