American universities in Europe: International university in Vienna, MBA programs in Austria, business, management, international relations, computer science degree courses, study abroad programs for Americans, undergraduate, graduate education in English, bachelor's, master's degree programs in European university.....
Webster University Vienna: With campuses in 9 countries on 4 continents, and with student population representing over 120 nationalities, Webster University is an American university with a global perspective. Webster Vienna Private University is accredited both by the US Higher Learning Commission, and the Agency for Quality Assurance and Accreditation Austria (AQ Austria) as an Austrian Private University.
Email:Contact us below
Undergraduate & Graduate Degree Programs: Undergraduate majors are available in: Business Administration, Management, International Relations, Media Communications, and Psychology.
Graduate degrees are available in:
MBA, Psychology, Finance, International Relations, and Marketing.
After graduating from Webster you become a member of an international network of over 180,000 alumni with vast possibilities to establish valuable contacts.
Some interested visitors submitting program inquiries to our school up to
2020-12-08 were from:
Perth, Western Australia, Australia;
Los Angeles, CA, USA;
Ikeja / Lagos, Nigeria;
West Bromwich, UK / GB;
MITHLINE lesvos, Greece;
Wien kagraner platz, Austria;
Related Schools & Programs. Inquire to our admissions team today:
Study undergraduate, graduate and doctoral degree programs in English in the heart of Milan - the vibrant capital of Northern Italy's Lombardi Region.
With campus locations throughout the city, The University of Milan is a public teaching and research university, which - with 8 faculties and a teaching staff of more than 2000 professors - is distinguished by its wide variety of disciplinary fields.
Our English-taught degree programs include Bachelor, Masters, and Doctoral programs.
The University of Milan also offers Italian language and culture classes designed to fulfill international students' different needs.
Thanks to its commitment to basic and applied research, the University is among the top institutions in the main national and international rankings.
Located in the heart of Paris, The American Graduate School in Paris (AGS) provides U.S.-accredited graduate programs taught entirely in English to students from around the world.
AGS offers a 2-year Master of Arts (MA) degree and a Ph.D. in International Relations & Diplomacy.
Through our Dual Programs, students on the M.A. course may undertake a second degree program, and earn two Masters degrees. Study options include Diplomacy & Strategic Negotiation; French & EU Law & Business Ethics; or International Peace & Conflict Resolution.
In addition, we offer a 1-year MBA degree with a Concentration in Global Management & International Development.
Our graduate programs (with the exception of the Ph.D.) are accredited by the Middle States Commission of Higher Education through our partnership with Arcadia University in Pennsylvania.
AGS provides semester abroad and full year abroad programs to undergraduate and graduate students. We also offer summer abroad programs in Paris for undergraduate students.
Situated in a lively area in the center of Paris, AGS provides an international learning environment, characterized by personal attention, small classes and interactive teaching methods.
AGS qualifies for US Federal Aid and offers financial aid. We also offer scholarships based on merit and need.
Student Testimonial: "The American Graduate School in Paris offered me an opportunity to learn in my native tongue and yet be surrounded by another culture and language."
- Gwenn, USA
- 2-year M.A. in International Relations & Diplomacy
M.A students may also complete European Masters programs in Diplomacy & Strategic Negotiation; French & EU Law & Business Ethics; or International Peace & Conflict Resolution, & graduate with a dual degree
- Ph.D. in International Relations & Diplomacy
- 1-year International MBA Degree Program
- Undergraduate & Graduate Semester / Year Abroad Programs
• With two campuses in the heart of Rome, John Cabot University combines the best qualities of an American liberal arts college with the history and cultural heritage of the Eternal City.
• We offer Associates and Bachelor Degree programs as well as semester abroad / year abroad programs. We also offer summer study abroad programs and a Masters Degree in Art History. All of our programs are taught in English.
• JCU is enriched with an international environment. Our diverse student body comprises about 1200 students from over 60 countries from the Americas, Africa, Asia and Europe, and from more than 130 U.S. universities.
• Our graduates are globally-recognized, and have been accepted at top-tier universities in the U.S. and Europe, and for being employed by well-known international companies.
• John Cabot University is accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education. The University is also authorized by the Italian Ministry of Education to operate as an American university in Italy.
Student Review: “While studying abroad in Rome I heard that I could get my degree at John Cabot. So I immediately transferred and it was honestly one of the best decisions of my life.” - Brendan, USA
Associates & Bachelor Degree Programs: • Art History
• Business Administration
• Classic Studies
• Economics and Finance
• English Literature
• Humanistic Studies
• International Affairs
• International Business
• Italian Studies
• Political Science
Graduate Degree Program: • Master of Arts (MA) in Art History
Study Abroad University Programs: • Study Abroad Degree Programs
• Year-long/ Semester Abroad Programs
• Summer Study Programs
Ecole Nationale Supérieure de l'Energie, l'Eau et l'Environnement
(Ense3) is an engineering school that is part of the Grenoble Institute of Technology which is ranked among the very best Grandes Ecoles in France. It is located 300 miles from Paris, in the Rhône-Alpes region of Southeastern France. Ense3 offers a range of master degree programs in the fields of electrical, mechanical, hydraulic, civil and environmental engineering. Three of our master's programs are taught in English. Ense3 welcomes approximately 100 international students each year.
Grenoble has always been in the forefront of the development of new technologies in the field of energy and water management. Taking full advantage of this background, the Ense3 school trains high-level engineers and doctors able to take up the challenges associated with the new energy order, with the increasing demand of water, both in quantity and quality, and with the sustainable development and country planning.
Students of a school belonging to the French network of Grandes Ecoles d'Ingénieurs are admitted only after a highly competitive exam or through a scrupulous examination of their application by a selection committee.
Master degree programs in:
- Hydraulic Engineering (taught in English)
- Electrical Engineering for Smart Buildings and Grids (taught in English)
- Fluid Mechanics and Energetics (taught in English)
- Electrical Power Engineering
- Mechanical & Energy Engineering
- Nuclear & Energy
- Energy Systems and Associated Markets
- Hydraulics, Civil & Environmental Engineering
- Automatic control, Systems and Information technology
- Signal & Image Processing, Communication Systems & Multimedia
- Product Design
IMI International Management Institute Switzerland
Courses / Programs
IMI International Management Institute in Switzerland is a private hospitality and business management school founded in 1991. We offer a family atmosphere and personalised learning and careers support.
Our undergraduate degrees in hospitality, business and marketing management are validated by Manchester Metropolitan University and our culinary arts degree by Oxford Brookes University.
We have an MSc in international hospitality and events management, which provides work experience for those requiring it, and postgraduate diplomas offering specialisation in hotel and events or culinary.
Our Diplom HF in International Hospitality Management offers three specialist internships alongside three study semesters with a strong focus on language skills.
The combination of quality academic teaching, Swiss practical training, excellent industry contacts and breath-taking scenery are a recipe for success. Our graduates are found in Senior Management positions all around the globe. Their success shows that, to reach the top, it pays to start at the top!
The Fachhochschule Salzburg (FHS) – Salzburg University of Applied Sciences, situated twenty minutes south of Salzburg, northern Austria - offers interdisciplinary, bachelor programmes (with master programmes planned) geared to the needs of the labour market in the innovation-oriented areas of Engineering, Business and Social Sciences, Design, Media and Arts as well as Health Studies.
The cooperation network of the Salzburg University of Applied Sciences now comprises about 120 partner institutions on almost all continents including Australia. Most of the classes are taught in German. FHS actively participates in the European Higher Education Area and the international scientific community to assure and increase the employability of graduates as experts.
- BSc/ MSc in Forest Products Technology & Timber Construction
- BSc/ MSc in Smart Building
- BSc/ MSc in Information Technology & Systems Management
- MSc in Applied Image & Signal Processing
Business and Social Sciences e.g.
- BA/ MA in Business Management
- BA/ MA in Innovation & Management in Tourism
- BA/ MA in Social Work
Design, Media and Arts - BA/ MA in Design & Product Management
- BA/ MA in MultiMediaArts
- BSc/ MSc in MultiMediaTechnology
- MSc in Human-Computer Interaction
Health Studies e.g.
- BSc in Biomedical Sciences
- BSc in Nursing
- BSc in Orthoptics
- BSc in Physiotherapy