International universities in Europe: American university in Vienna, international MBA programs in Austria, business administration, HR management, international relations degree courses, study abroad programs for Americans, undergraduate, graduate education in English, bachelor's, master's degree programs in European university.....
Webster University Vienna: Webster University is an American University with a global perspective. Through our international network of campuses, students have the opportunity to study in the U.S., Europe and Asia. The language of instruction is English in all locations, but students also have the opportunity to also learn the language of the country they are studying in.
Majors: - Management with possible emphasis in: International Business or Marketing - International Relations - Psychology - Media Communications
Bachelor of Science (BS) Degree Program:
Major: - Business Administration
Graduate Degree Programs: Webster's Graduate Programs are for students who have earned a primary degree at a recognized institution and who would like to pursue an internationally recognized graduate degree to further their knowledge and prepare for career advancement.
Master of Arts (MA) Degree Programs: - International Relations - Counseling Psychology
Master of Science (MS) Degree Programs: - Finance - Marketing
Master of Business Administration (MBA) Programs: - MBA General
IMI University Centre – International Management Institute Switzerland
Courses / Programs
Founded in 1991, IMI University Centre - International Management Institute Switzerland is a leading hotel management school in Lucerne, north-central Switzerland. We offer a range of internationally-recognised certificate, diploma and degree courses in the fields of Swiss hotel management, international hospitality, tourism, culinary arts and events management. You can go from Certificate to BA honours in only 2.5 years, or choose from one of our prestigious MBAs.
All courses are taught in English, but you can also learn French, Spanish and German as part of the syllabus. We promise to find job opportunities for all our graduates, and offer a paid practical training after every semester either in Switzerland or abroad.
IMI educates and trains talented individuals from around the globe to take up professional positions in the world’s largest industry. IMI programmes are validated by our academic partner, Manchester Metropolitan University (MMU) in the UK, ensuring the highest quality assurance standards.
Located in the centre of Europe, Lucerne is only an hour's drive from Zurich (which has the closest international airport with connections to cities all over the world).
Student Testimonial: "I learned more in these 6 months..than I learned in my 4 years at a top hospitality university in the USA. The MBA program has fully prepared me to be a leader in the industry..I HIGHLY recommend IMI as the Hospitality University of choice."
• The University of Freiburg, founded in 1457, is one of the oldest universities in Germany and looks back on a long tradition of excellence in teaching and research.
• Whether in the humanities, the sciences or engineering, Freiburg's students and faculty have made a significant impact on the academic world.
• The 11th and newest faculty of the university is the Faculty of Engineering which was established in 1995. It comprises the Department of Computer Science and the Department of Microsystems Engineering offering undergraduate and graduate degree programs to approximately 1,200 students.
• The University of Freiburg, with 22,000 students, is strongly integrated into the city and most evenings it becomes clear that this is a college town.
• Situated on a new campus at the edge of Freiburg, both departments feature modern facilities for research and teaching including a cleanroom, electronics, optics and chemistry laboratories, robotics laboratories, facilities for tele-teaching, mobile computer pools for students and an engineering library.
• Located in southwest Germany at the foothills of the Black Forest, Freiburg benefits from a mild climate and its proximity to France and Switzerland.
• With campuses in Geneva and Montreux, EU Business School (EU) Switzerland is part of the EU network of business schools which are recognized worldwide for the excellence of its students and faculty.
• Established in 1973, EU provides undergraduate and graduate degree programs in the fields of business administration, management, and finance, which are taught entirely in English to students from around the world.
• Recognized as one of the world's top international business schools, EU is accredited by ACBSP (Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs) and by IACBE (International Assembly for Collegiate Business Education) among others.
• Our campuses in Geneva and Montreux offer strong academic credentials combined with real work experience.
• Geneva is a truly international city, based at the heart of Europe, making it an ideal place to study international management. Many multinationals are located in the region due to the excellent logistical network and the central location of Geneva which is only one hour by air from major European cities.
• Montreux is a one hour drive from Geneva on the shores of Lake Geneva (Lac Leman) crowned by the majestic Alps.
Student Review: "I was attracted to EU Business School for a mixture of reasons. There was the class content, which interested me, and also the innovative way they were taught: very interactive, in small groups, with continuous evaluation; that suited me down to the ground."
- Koen, Belgium
Management, Business & Finance Degrees taught in English
Areas of study include: • Business Administration
• Business Foundation
• Business Management
• Banking & Finance
• Communications / PR
• Design Management
• Digital Media Management
• HR Management
• International Business
• International Marketing
• International Relations
• Leisure & Tourism Management
• Sports Management
Doctorate Program: •Doctor of Business Administration (DBA)
Online Business Programs: • MBA
• Masters Programs
• Executive BBA
• One of the pioneers in the field of international graduate education in Germany, Esslingen Graduate School offers three accredited master's degree programs taught in English to students from around the world.
• Ideally located in the heart of Europe, our school is situated in Esslingen, only 15km from Stuttgart city centre in the Baden-Württemberg region of southern Germany.
• Alumna Dr. Grace Ng-Krülle, MBA 1999, now a Research Fellow at Solution Forest in Australia wrote: "The Esslingen MBA is a melting pot of culture, a platform for brainstorming ideas and for building relationships that cut across conventional borders."
• Our master's programs in International Industrial Management, Automotive Systems, and Design & Development in Automotive & Mechanical Engineering each take 1.5 years (3 semesters) to complete.
• Thanks to our dedication to meeting current industry needs, our programs keep abreast of industrial change and respond to the needs of the industry for highly-qualified, international talent at management level.
• We work closely with many renowned companies in the Neckar Valley, such as Bosch, Festo and Daimler.
Schiller International University, located in central Paris, France, is a private American University dedicated to the active development and encouragement of international understanding. Schiller International University Paris offers a range of accredited associate, bachelor and masters degree programs to students from around the world.
Studying in Paris is a great opportunity for our students to be immersed in one of the most important political, diplomatic, economic and cultural capitals in the world. Schiller International University is conveniently located close to the Place de la Convention in central Paris.
Schiller is unique in that it gives students the opportunity to transfer from one campus to another, from one country to another, remaining in the same university without a loss of time or credit. Schiller International University is accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools to award Associate, Bachelor, and Master degrees. ACICS is recognized by the U.S. Department of Education.
Business & Hotel Management School (BHMS), Lucerne
Courses / Programs
Business & Hotel Management School (BHMS), in Lucerne, north-central Switzerland, is an accredited hospitality management school offering diploma, bachelor degree and postgraduate courses in Hospitality and Culinary Management including a Master of Business Administration (MBA) program in Global Management & Hospitality Management. The language of instruction in all courses is English.
Industry training is an integral part of our study programs. We provide one paid work placement / internship training assignment per year in a business that has been carefully selected as a training venue. In addition, BHMS works with numerous international placement agencies that specialize in placing graduated students in Europe, Asia and North America.
BHMS is located on the shore of Lake Lucerne and in the heart of Lucerne city which is traditionally considered first and foremost as a tourist destination. This unique city is perfect for any international student who is looking for an experience of studying in Switzerland and to be well prepared for an ever challenging global career. Lucerne station enjoys excellent links to the rest of Switzerland via rail services operated by SBB and Zentralbahn.