International universities in Europe: American university in Vienna, international MBA programs in Austria, business administration, HR management, international relations degree courses, study abroad programs for Americans, undergraduate, graduate education in English, bachelor's, master's degree programs in European university.....
Webster University Vienna: Webster University is an American University with a global perspective. Through our international network of campuses, students have the opportunity to study in the U.S., Europe and Asia. The language of instruction is English in all locations, but students also have the opportunity to also learn the language of the country they are studying in.
Majors: - Management with possible emphasis in: International Business or Marketing - International Relations - Psychology - Media Communications
Bachelor of Science (BS) Degree Program:
Major: - Business Administration
Graduate Degree Programs: Webster's Graduate Programs are for students who have earned a primary degree at a recognized institution and who would like to pursue an internationally recognized graduate degree to further their knowledge and prepare for career advancement.
Master of Arts (MA) Degree Programs: - International Relations - Counseling Psychology
Master of Science (MS) Degree Programs: - Finance - Marketing
Master of Business Administration (MBA) Programs: - MBA General
• With campuses in Geneva and Montreux, EU Business School (EU) Switzerland is part of the EU network of business schools which are recognized worldwide for the excellence of its students and faculty.
• Established in 1973, EU provides undergraduate and graduate degree programs in the fields of business administration, management, and finance, which are taught entirely in English to students from around the world.
• Recognized as one of the world's top international business schools, EU is accredited by ACBSP (Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs) and by IACBE (International Assembly for Collegiate Business Education) among others.
• Our campuses in Geneva and Montreux offer strong academic credentials combined with real work experience.
• Geneva is a truly international city, based at the heart of Europe, making it an ideal place to study international management. Many multinationals are located in the region due to the excellent logistical network and the central location of Geneva which is only one hour by air from major European cities.
• Montreux is a one hour drive from Geneva on the shores of Lake Geneva (Lac Leman) crowned by the majestic Alps.
Student Review: "I was attracted to EU Business School for a mixture of reasons. There was the class content, which interested me, and also the innovative way they were taught: very interactive, in small groups, with continuous evaluation; that suited me down to the ground."
- Koen, Belgium
Management, Business & Finance Degrees taught in English
Areas of study include: • Business Administration
• Business Foundation
• Business Management
• Banking & Finance
• Communications / PR
• Design Management
• Digital Media Management
• HR Management
• International Business
• International Marketing
• International Relations
• Leisure & Tourism Management
• Sports Management
Doctorate Program: •Doctor of Business Administration (DBA)
Online Business Programs: • MBA
• Masters Programs
• Executive BBA
The Fachhochschule Salzburg (FHS) – Salzburg University of Applied Sciences, situated twenty minutes south of Salzburg, northern Austria - offers interdisciplinary, bachelor programmes (with master programmes planned) geared to the needs of the labour market in the innovation-oriented areas of Engineering, Business and Social Sciences, Design, Media and Arts as well as Health Studies.
The cooperation network of the Salzburg University of Applied Sciences now comprises about 120 partner institutions on almost all continents including Australia. Most of the classes are taught in German. FHS actively participates in the European Higher Education Area and the international scientific community to assure and increase the employability of graduates as experts.
- BSc and MSc in Information Technology & Systems Management
- BSc and MSc in Forest Products Technology & Timber Construction
- Bachelor of Science in Smart Building
- MSc in Applied Image & Signal Processing
- BA and MA in Business Management
- BA and MA in Innovation & Management in Tourism
- BA in Social Work
- BA and MA in MultiMediaArts
- BSc and MSc in MultiMediaTechnology
- BA and MA in Design & Product Management
- BSc in Biomedical Sciences
- BSc in Occupational Therapy
- BSc in Nursing
- BSc in Midwifery
- BSc in Orthoptics
- BSc in Physiotherapy..
The University of Chichester in West Sussex, South-East England (50 miles from London), is an internationally recognised university offering undergraduate and graduate degree programs to UK and international students. We are the only university in West Sussex and we offer more than 200 degree combinations. We have one campus in the Cathedral City of Chichester and the other in the nearby seaside town of Bognor Regis.
We have very high academic standards here at Chichester, having repeatedly achieved good results in inspections by Government Inspectors from the QAA (Quality Assurance Agency) and OfSTED.
We are the best of any University on the South Coast for graduate employment. 91.4% of our students are in jobs or in further study six months after graduating.
- Fine Art (BA Hons)
- Music (BA Hons)
- Performing Arts (BA Hons)
- Accounting and Finance (BA Hons)
- Business Studies (BA Hons)
- History (BA Hons)
- International English Studies (Joint or Minor)
- Psychology (BSc Hons)
- Social Work (BA Hons)
- Adventure Education (BA Hons)
- Sport and Exercise Psychology (BSc Hons)
Queen Mary, University of London is an established university in London's vibrant East End offering Study Abroad programs to undergraduate students at an overseas university who would like to study in England one or two semesters. London is a leading destination for Study Abroad students and the Queen Mary programme offers you a fully integrated academic experience in this most exciting of world cities. You can choose to between a full academic year or an Autumn (Fall) or Spring semester. A full course load is four modules for each semester of study.
All subject areas except Medicine and Dentistry are open to Study Abroad students and you can choose to concentrate in one area or choose modules from up to four different subject areas. We also offer a Study Abroad (with English) programme for students whose first language is not English.
Queen Mary offers you an outstanding education at a top university and a supportive and inspiring environment. You will be taught by academics who are passionate about their subject, and you can enjoy life in one of the world’s most exciting cities.
Located in the heart of Paris, The American Graduate School in Paris (AGS) provides U.S.-accredited graduate programs taught entirely in English to students from around the world.
AGS offers a 2-year Master of Arts (MA) degree and a Ph.D. in International Relations & Diplomacy.
Through our Dual Programs, students on the M.A. course may undertake a second degree program, and earn two Masters degrees. Study options include Diplomacy & Strategic Negotiation; French & EU Law & Business Ethics; or International Peace & Conflict Resolution.
In addition, we offer a 1-year MBA degree with a Concentration in Global Management & International Development.
Our graduate programs (with the exception of the Ph.D.) are accredited by the Middle States Commission of Higher Education through our partnership with Arcadia University in Pennsylvania.
AGS provides semester abroad and full year abroad programs to undergraduate and graduate students. We also offer summer abroad programs in Paris for undergraduate students.
Situated in a lively area in the center of Paris, AGS provides an international learning environment, characterized by personal attention, small classes and interactive teaching methods.
AGS qualifies for US Federal Aid and offers financial aid. We also offer scholarships based on merit and need.
Student Testimonial: "The American Graduate School in Paris offered me an opportunity to learn in my native tongue and yet be surrounded by another culture and language."
- Gwenn, USA
- 2-year M.A. in International Relations & Diplomacy
M.A students may also complete European Masters programs in Diplomacy & Strategic Negotiation; French & EU Law & Business Ethics; or International Peace & Conflict Resolution, & graduate with a dual degree
- Ph.D. in International Relations & Diplomacy
- 1-year International MBA Degree Program
- Undergraduate & Graduate Semester / Year Abroad Programs
• One of the pioneers in the field of international graduate education in Germany, Esslingen Graduate School offers three accredited master's degree programs taught in English to students from around the world.
• Ideally located in the heart of Europe, our school is situated in Esslingen, only 15km from Stuttgart city centre in the Baden-Württemberg region of southern Germany.
• Alumna Dr. Grace Ng-Krülle, MBA 1999, now a Research Fellow at Solution Forest in Australia wrote: "The Esslingen MBA is a melting pot of culture, a platform for brainstorming ideas and for building relationships that cut across conventional borders."
• Our master's programs in International Industrial Management, Automotive Systems, and Design & Development in Automotive & Mechanical Engineering each take 1.5 years (3 semesters) to complete.
• Thanks to our dedication to meeting current industry needs, our programs keep abreast of industrial change and respond to the needs of the industry for highly-qualified, international talent at management level.
• We work closely with many renowned companies in the Neckar Valley, such as Bosch, Festo and Daimler.