Flight school in Tampa Bay Area FL: Pilot training in Clearwater, aviation maintenance professional certification programs. Airframe & Powerplant (A&P) training, avionics technology course in Pinellas County, Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater area.
National Aviation Academy, Tampa Bay: Located in Clearwater FL, and serving the Tampa Bay area, National Aviation Academy (NAA) is a quality aviation school that offers both aviation maintenance and professional pilot training programs. The primary mission of NAA is preparing students for employment in the aviation industry. We provide an educational environment that encourages the highest standards of aviation scholarship and training. Our programs are approved by the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) and are taught by certificated instructors.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Aviation Courses & Pilot Training Programs: - Aviation Maintenance Professional (21 Months)
- Aviation Maintenance Technology (14 Months)
- Avionics Technology (7 Months)
- Professional Pilot Technology (19 Months)
- Global Pilot Technology (8 weeks)
- Aviation Maintenance Certification (2 Weeks)
- Inspection Authorization (4-day course)
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Situated right on the waterfront in Riverside, a suburb of Jacksonville FL, Parisian Spa Institute is a quality educational training facility for cosmetology and massage therapy. We provide comprehensive courses in Nail Technology, Massage Therapy, Cosmetology, and Skin Care as well as a Full Specialty Program that combines all of our training techniques into one course.
We are a privately-owned institute, accredited by the National Accrediting Commission of Cosmetology Arts and Sciences and licensed by the Commission of Independent Education for the State of Florida. Whether you’re looking for a second career, or finally doing what you love, Parisian Spa Institute offers a relaxing, friendly and inviting environment to start your career in beauty.
Our tuition is affordable, and our success rate for job placement and passing the state boards is phenomenal. In addition to the affordability of the tuition, we have grants and scholarships if you qualify to assist you in your tuition costs.
Gastronomicom International Culinary Academy, Miami
Courses / Programs
Gastronomicom International Culinary Academy is a leading European culinary arts school in the South of France. We also have a culinary school in Coral Gables, just southwest of Downtown Miami FL, close to Miami International Airport.
With our top-quality certificate programs conducted by French chefs with extensive experience, our French Cooking and French Pastry courses are taught at 1 Michelin star professional level.
Founded in 2004 by highly-experienced professionals in the fields of French Gastronomy, Pastry Arts, Fine Dining, and Sommelier, Gastronomicom offers premium training programs to those who wish to start a new career in the culinary arts field, or professional chefs who wish to impove their skills.
Choosing to study at our culinary academy will open the doors to employment throughout the United States as well as abroad.
Our short culinary programs in Miami are designed to teach the Arts of French Cooking and Pastry at a very high level.
In addition, we offer a special 1-year program which gives American students the opportunity to experience studying and working in the South of France.
Gastronomicom Student Testimonial: "Best experience of my life, incredible teachers and staff, highly recommend to anyone!!"
French Cooking / Pastry Certificate Programs: Available year-round, except for the month of August. Students in these courses choose a Cooking or Pastry module.
• 1 week / 2 week Discovery Program (20 / 40 hours)
• 1 Month Gourmet Program (80 hours)
• 2 Month Epicure Program (160 hours)
• 3 Month Gastronomic Program (240 hours)
Special 1-Year Culinary Program:
• 3 months in Miami studying French Cooking or Pastry
• 3 months in the South of France studying Cooking & French Language or Pastry & French Language
• 6-month internship in France
• Get full spray tan certification in Florida with Aviva Spray Tanning Academy - the world's first spray tan academy!
• Aviva provides onsite spray tan classes in Miami in South Florida and Jacksonville in Northeastern Florida for beginners to advanced level beauty professionals and individuals.
• These 1-day certification programs are held regularly in a leading hotel in each city.
• Our comprehensive spray tan courses are also available online for students throughout Florida and nationwide to study from the comfort of your home or workplace.
• All of our spray tan certification programs come with a 100% money back guarantee.
• Our spray tan classes will equip you with the knowledge, tools and resources you need to add sunless tanning certification to your beauty career portfolio, start a successful spray tanning business, or improve the profitability of your current spray tanning business.
• On completion of your course, you will receive a Spray Tan Certificate signed by President and Founder, Mitch Bloom, stating that you have successfully trained as an Aviva Labs spray tan professional consultant.
• Sunless spray tanning is one of the fastest growing services in the beauty industry and has grown by 490% in 5 years!
• You will learn the simple but powerful business practices to do 50, 70, or even 100 spray tans per week in our courses.
Student Review: "Everything was explained perfectly (at Sunless 101). I learned so much by doing the hands-on demonstration." - Courtney
Phoenix East Aviation is a nationally accredited Florida flight school offering FAA approved pilot training courses located in Daytona Beach, Florida. Our flight training programs prepare you for your Private, Commercial, or Airline Transport Pilot Certification, and train you to be a Certified Flight Instructor.
Florida is known for its unmatched pilot training environment, with over 360 days a year of good flying weather. Phoenix East Pilot School is proud of its fleet of new and late model Cessna 172-SP NAV II and NAV III (G1000) single engine, Diamond DA-42 Twin Star and Piper Seneca multi-engine aircraft, fully certified for all ratings.
Our simulators include new state-of-the-art Frasca 141 Mentor / G1000 and Frasca 242 with True Vision (180 degree wrap around visual) resembling our aircraft fleet. And most important, our team of U.S. and international instructor pilots are all highly qualified and U.S. trained. These men and women from all over the world are skilled and caring teachers, committed to teaching you to fly.
International Institute for Health Care Professionals, Boca Raton
Courses / Programs
International Institute for Health Care Professionals (IIHCP), in Boca Raton (just 45 minutes from Miami FL and 25 minutes from Fort Lauderdale) is a leading Allied Health Care training school offering healthcare certificate programs including Nursing Assistant, Medical Assistant, Massage Therapist, Surgical Technician, Midwifery & more.
Our educational philosophy is to facilitate and encourage life-long learning, assisting students to build upon the knowledge and skills acquired in their chosen program. The Institute supports and challenges students to increase their health care knowledge and skills, and become health care professionals.
We are dedicated to educating students in the modern science of nursing practice, striving for excellence with the belief that any student wanting to reach their goal will be able to benefit from the education offered. Earning your certificate is the first step to succeeding in the Health Care Industry. Let us help you find the right field for you.
Prepare for an exciting and satisfying career in the healthcare field through one of our many Certificate programs. IIHCP is Licensed by the Commission for Independent Education.
Accredited Online, Distance Learning & Live Training.
Based in Baltimore MD, Behavioral Health & Leadership Dynamics (BHLD) provides organizational training, management training, individual & executive coaching services to professionals, supervisors, managers, senior personnel, executive directors, board members, and CEOs.
Our certification programs are taught onsite and online to individuals & corporations in Florida, and across the U.S.
Aligned with best practices in the field of coaching and human services, BHLD life coaching and leadership training programs are highly-regarded by governmental agencies, the private sector, and the healthcare community.
Distance education offers a flexible & convenient way to learn, and allows you to schedule your study around your work & family life.
BHLD’s coach training is accredited by the Centers for Credentialing and Education (CCE).
In addition, BHLD is approved as an authorized sponsor of continuing education by the following organizations: National Board for Certified Counselors (NBCC); American Psychological Association (APA); and the Association of Social Work Boards (ASWB).
Endorsement: “I want to commend you on the excellent coaching you’ve provided to several of our up-and-coming executives.
Since working with you, all have shown visible improvement in the key areas identified for development and each has attributed this growth to the coaching sessions with you."
- Peter Emmons, President of Structure Group Inc.
Fast-Track Certification Programs for Individuals:
CEUs available for some professionals
- Life/Spiritual Mentor
- Life Coach
- Master Life Coach
- Health & Wellness Practitioner
- Corporate Life Coach
- "Start Your Business" - Online Course as a Add-on to the certification programs
Fast-Track Corporate Training for Businesses & Organizations:
- Corporate Life Coach
- Leadership Coach
- Executive Coach
- Organizational Consultant
We also provide Continuing Education for coaches, professional counselors, psychologists & social workers.