European business schools: Top MBA programs in Europe in English language, study abroad business programs for American students. International management colleges, European 1 / 2 year MBA programs, semester abroad, undergraduate programs, bachelor's degree, master's degree courses in business administration & management.
LS Business School in Central London offers courses in Business and Managment, Management Consultancy, CIMA - Accounting and Finance qualifications, Hospitality Management qualifications and MBAs from leading British awarding bodies.
LS Business School's courses are Accredited by The Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA), The Confederation of Tourism & Hospitality(CTH), Chartered Management Institute (CMI), Institute of Business Consulting (IBC) and many more leading British Awarding bodies.
We also work with British Universities such as Anglia Ruskin University as well as Edge Hill University.
Our courses are flexibile and can be studied as Full time, Intensive, Part Time, Weekend and Modular study modes. All our study centres are based in central London.
- Postgraduate Diploma in Hospitality Management
- Graduate Diploma in Hospitality & Tourism Management
- Diploma in Management Consultancy
- CIMA - Certificate, Managerial, Strategic, TOPCIMA
- Advanced Postgraduate Diploma in Business Management
- MBA (Master of Business Administration)
- MBA in Human Resources Management
- MBA in Project Management
- MBA in Management Consultancy
- MBA in Service Excellence
- MA in Marketing & Innovation
Located in the heart of Old Town Prague, Anglo-American University provides business and humanities-related Undergratuate and Graduate Degree programs to students from around the world. Our Bachelor and Masters courses are all taught through English.
AAU prides itself with gifted undergraduate and graduate students from over 60 countries and a renowned multinational faculty trained at fine universities around the world, including Harvard, Yale, Stanford, Berkeley and others.
Our academic community enjoys a unique learning environment underlined by perhaps the most beautiful university campus in Central Europe.
- Quantitative Asset & Risk Management
- MA in Business & Law in International Markets
- MA in International Relations & Diplomacy
- LLM (Master of Law)
- MA in Humanities
- MA in Public Policy
- Business Administration
- BA: Marketing & Communications
- BA: Strategic Marketing Emphasis
- Humanities, Society & Culture
- Politics & Society
- Jewish Studies
- LLB (First Professional Degree)
- International Relations
- Central & East European Studies
- Journalism & Communications
The Open University Business School is one of the largest business schools in Europe and the largest MBA provider in the world. Based in the UK as a faculty of The Open University, the UK's leading distance learning university, it has local presence in more than 30 countries. The Open University Business School courses and qualifications are designed to suit busy and professional people who want to improve their skills or career prospects. We offer a variety of levels from our prestigious MBA for experienced managers to the open entry Certificates or Open University undergraduate degrees. The quality of our programmes has earned us recognition and accreditation from key industry bodies around the world.
We are accredited by the three premier management education associations, AACSB, EQUIS and AMBA, an achievement that puts the The Open University Business School in an elite group. Less than 1% of business schools worldwide are triple accredited.
We are located in "Villa Monaco", Sliema Road, Kappara in Malta. ITIS Malta is part of one of the largest specialist International Tourism Institutes in Switzerland and offers internationally recognised Diploma & Bachelor Degree Courses in Tourism Management. ITIS Malta has the same objectives and missions as all other ITIS partners. It is committed to advance education and training in and for industry and by a diversity of means encourage and develop creativity and learning, for the benefit of the community in the country in which the Institute's students reside. Admission Requirements: Proficiency in English (500 TOEFL / 5.0 IELTS or higher), 17 years of age (during first semester of study), High School certificate or equivalent, School or work testimonials.
Certificate in International Tourism Operations; Diploma in International Tourism Management; Higher Diploma in International Tourism Management, BA (Hons.) Degree in International Tourism Management, Foundation course in English Language & Tourism
Founded in 1936 in Bergen, NHH (the Norwegian School of Economics and Business Administration) is the first and foremost business school in Norway. It is the first choice for Norwegian students and for the Norwegian business community. Accreditation by the European Quality Improvement System (EQUIS) ensures that NHH strives to maintain the highest level of teaching and research. Membership of the Community of European Management Schools (CEMS), the Partnership in International Management (PIM) and bilateral agreements mean that NHH was partnerships with some of the leading institutions for economics and business administration in the world. NHH is also an active participant in educational programmes under NORDPLUS / NOREK and ERASMUS and was Norway's representative in pilot project that established the European Credit Transfer System (ECTS). With Norwegian membership of the Bologna Process, the study programmes at NHH conform to the standard European model for Bachelor, Master and Doctorial degrees (3+2+3).
NHH's programmes include undegraduate, graduate and doctorial programmes in economics, management, accounting and business analysis. NHH also has the longest established Executive MBA programme in Norway, with specialisations including strategic leadership, brand management, and financial control and management. MSc in International Business (English language).
Griffith College Dublin was established in 1974 and is now the largest independent college in Ireland, with a student population of over 5,000, including approximately 700 international students. It is based on a seven-acre campus in Dublin city centre. New developments in 2003 include the GCD Graduate Business School for postgraduate business programmes to MBA level, and the Griffith English Language Institute for year-round English language programmes. With comprehensive courses, recreational and sporting facilities, cutting-edge computer technology, luxury on-campus accommodation and regular social events, Griffith College Dublin is the ideal choice for international students. Indeed at present there are students from 56 different countries studying at the college. Our Business & Management courses have been designed to train students to work effectively in a business environment - appreciating the key roles played by accounting, marketing, production, personnel and information technology.
BA in Business Management, BA in Accounting & Finance, BA in International Hospitality Management, Certificate in Hotel & Catering, MBA (International Business), M.Sc. in International Business, Management Postgraduate Diploma in International Business, MPC in International Business Management, Professional Certificate in International Business Management.
Located in Antwerp & Brussels, students of the International Management Institute benefit from regularly scheduled lectures from nationally and internationally renowned professionals and academics. A typical Master program at IMI consists of thirty courses spread over six terms of five weeks each. Full-time students may complete their Graduate program in one academic year; part-time students spread their Graduate program over two or three years. In addition, an educational system allowing students the flexibility of entering in October, November, January, February, March, May, July, or August is used. Privately taught courses and individual coaching are also available. IMI encourages students to improve their language skills by choosing elective courses in several European languages. Amongst others, French, German and Spanish can be offered.
BBA, MBA, AA, BA, MA, ASc, BSc, MSc. Besides the Master of Business Administration degree program (specializations in e-Business, Global Banking & Financial Markets, Information Systems, and International Management are available.
The EuroMBA is an international executive programme of two years. Ranked 5th in The Economist in the category of distance learning, the EuroMBA strives to expand your frame of reference in order to enable you to innovate, develop and contribute to your own business environment and community. Six Top European universities and business schools with international accreditations have teamed up to offer 10 online modules and 6 residential weeks throughout Europe to cover the core elements of management, essential interpersonal skills and give you the chance to build a solid international network.
The Euro*MBA programme consists of ten distance learning courses:
International Financial Management
Human Resource Management
Technology and Innovation Management
European Business Law
• Enhance your business and management-related skills with a Diploma or Degree program from Schellhammer Business School (SBS).
• Situated on a private resort in Estepona, close to Marbella and Malaga in the sunny south of Spain, SBS provides BBA, MBA, Executive Diploma in Business, and Foundation Diploma in Business courses, taught in English, to students from around the globe.
• All programs include the option to learn one or more foreign languages, including Spanish, French, German, Italian, Mandarin Chinese, Japanese, Russian and English.
• Students at Schellhammer Business School are provided with all the tools, knowledge, skills and visionary capacity to realize their goals.
• Students can enjoy quality 4-star accommodation on-site, in 2 bedroom apartments shared exclusively with other SBS students, available throughout the academic year, from October to June.
• Estepona is a beautiful seaside resort town 20 minutes south-west of Marbella in the province of Malaga in Southern Spain.
• Easily accessible from Malaga International Airport, Estepona is perfectly located for a quick weekend trip to other cities in southern Spain, including Seville, Granada, Cadiz, and Cordoba.
• We look forward to greeting you to charming Estepona.
Testimonial: "I would like to express my gratitude for having had the opportunity to attend SBS over the last three years, it has been an amazing experience and I feel that I am really prepared now for the world and my future." Jenny, BBA Graduate
• Established in 2005, Accademia del Lusso is a leading fashion school in the heart of Milan - the fashion capital of Italy.
• We specialize in providing professional training at undergraduate and postgraduate level in the fields of fashion management, luxury brand management, retail management, fashion design, fashion styling and more.
• We welcome students from around the world, and many of our programs are taught entirely in English.
• Our comprehensive courses aim to connect the needs of the job market with the aspirations of those who want to start a new career in the exciting fashion industry.
• We are a modern institution, with our main focus on young high school graduates and university graduates who wish to make a profession out of their passion for fashion.
• In addition, our fashion business programs are ideal for professionals already working within the fashion industry, who wish to enrich their CV and enhance their career prospects through specialized training in specific fields.
Student Testimonial: “My experience at Accademia del Lusso was positive and satisfying. The teachers are knowledgeable, professional and very willing to help." - Francesca
Some of the program inquiries submitted here up to
2020-05-13 were from viewers in:
Banglore, Karnataka, India;
You are here: School & College Search> European Business Schools> Find school admission information for some of the best business schools & MBA programs in Europe, in the UK, England, London, Ireland, France, Paris, Spain, Italy, Switzerland..