French cuisine school in Paris: Study culinary arts in France, French cooking courses for beginner cooks to professional chefs. Study cookery abroad in Europe; culinary internship, year-round & summer culinary programs taught in English for international students/ Americans.
Ferrandi School of Culinary Arts, Paris: Study French Cooking or French Pastry in the heart of Paris, with access to the best the world of gastronomy has to offer! A leading provider of quality culinary education, Ferrandi School of Culinary Arts offers intensive professional cooking and pastry programs taught in English to students from around the world. In addition, we provide week-long training courses in specialized areas of French Cuisine and French Pastry / Breads, half-day pastry courses, and customized cookery courses for professional cooks, pastry chefs, bakers and caterers.
Email:Contact us below
French Cuisine / French Pastry Courses:
Intensive Professional Programs - taught in English:
- French Pastry: 5 months (660 hours) + 3 to 6 month internship
- French Cuisine: 5 months (660 hours) + 3 to 6 month internship
- French Bread Baking: 10 weeks (340 hours) + 2 month internship (optional)
- French Cuisine:
Cuisine bistronomique; Cocktail buffet
- Pastry and Bread:
French Breads and Viennoiseries; Classic Pastries; Chocolate and confiserie; Introduction to the Macaron (course for beginners); Advanced French Macaron; Advanced Pastry with World Champion Marc Rivière; Tarts and entremets with World Champion Marc Rivière
Half-day Pastry Courses: - Introduction to the Macaron
- Choux pastry: sweet and savory variations
Other French Cooking Courses:
Customized courses for professional cooks, pastry chefs, bakers and caterers
Situated in the historic town of Agde on the Mediterranean Coast in the South of France, Gastronomicom International Culinary Academy provides quality culinary arts career training courses to students from around the globe.
We offer French Cooking and French Pastry classes taught in English at one star Michelin level, practical work experience placements (internships), and French language courses.
Students receive a French Gourmet Certificate or Diploma upon full completion of a program. Students from Europe do not require a visa.
We are located in Cap d’Agde, which is in the picturesque Languedoc-Roussillon region on the Mediterranean seaside between Montpellier & Perpignan.
Our ultimate goal is that our students improve both their skills and knowledge of the food, beverage and gastronomy of the region and France, and the French language. The South of France boasts historic cities, varying and beautiful landscapes, and the most productive wine region in the world.
Gastronomicom also teaches French Gastronomy and refined Michelin star cooking techniques at our culinary arts school in Miami, Florida.
Testimonial: "I learned an incredible amount about pastry cooking and improved my level of French, and it is my goal to wrap up that training with one more final month of classes there and an internship working in a pastry kitchen afterwards. I am so looking forward to returning, and am determined to make this new Gastronomicom experience even better than the first."
• Gastro Academy at the French House Party is a high-calibre cookery school in the Carcassonne area of the Languedoc-Roussillon region of south-west France.
• We provide residential, all-inclusive French cooking courses to individuals and groups from around the world.
• Taught in English and French to students of all levels (total beginner to professional cooks), our culinary vacations combine top-quality food, award-winning Michelin-star French chefs as course tutors, and superb accommodation to give you an unforgettable experience!
• Recommended in the book “The 100 Best Worldwide Vacations to Enrich Your Life”, our residential cookery courses are held in an 8-bedroomed house with swimming pool, tennis court and boules pitch.
• Carcassonne is approximately 50 miles from Toulouse which has an international airport, and 390 miles from Paris. Ryanair also fly directly to Carcassonne from the UK, Ireland, Belgium, and Paris Beauvais international airport.
• We offer scheduled French cooking vacations through Spring, Summer and Autumn, and also tailor-make cookery holidays for groups of 6 or more food & wine enthusiasts, culinary students, hospitality professionals and seniors.
• Our residential courses can accommodate non-participating partners who would like to have a golf programme arranged.
Testimonial: "So what did we learn from Jean-Marc and Robert? A huge amount. Watching these chefs prepare and cook is worth paying any money for."
- Jeanne Quigley, Irish Food Writers Guild
Conveniently located in Central Paris (11th Arrondissement), Pauline Fraisse Art & Culture provides a range of year-round and summer art, drawing and painting courses to students from around the world.
Courses are taught in English and French for adults, art students, part-time artists, and children from beginner to advanced levels.
Mediums include drawing with colored pens & pencil/ ink, sketching with pencil, watercolor painting, acrylic painting, mixed media & oil painting.
We teach you how to make your own "travel sketchbooks", how to illustrate stories, how to develop painting and creative skills in a fun and pleasant way.
Subjects and themes include traditional French architecture, modern architecture, modern life, real life, still life, motion, imagination.
Some classes take place at the studio, while most are outdoor workshops taking place in different areas of the city each time.
Art Classes in Paris for Adults & Children: - For beginner to advanced level
- 4-hour workshops in Paris, throughout the year
- 3-hour workshops in-class and throughout Paris
- Regular 1-day "Drawing and Writing around Paris" workshops
- Private classes / Customized lessons for adults, professional artists, art students, families..
- Private classes at the Louvre (unavailable in July & August)
- Customized Classes for groups of 1-3 children
- Painting day-trips in Giverny (home of Claude Monet in northern France)
- Corporate / Team Building workshops
• Located in Kerrouet, 1 hour from Rennes, in the Brittany region of North West France, French Dining School provides short cookery courses in French, European and Scandinavian cuisine.
• Menus will vary depending on markets and the season but in general the class will undertake food preparation for full lunch or dinner each day for a maximum of five days.
• Course features include starter, main course and dessert with wine, expert guidance on specialist areas including seafood, cheeses, meats, sauce preparation, wines, the vegan option, organic cooking and the use of knives and kitchen equipment.
Experience authentic French cooking lessons in the heart of Provence in the South of France.
Situated in the Regional Park of Luberon, close to the city of Avignon in the French countryside, we provide one and two-day French cooking classes in English to participants from around the world.
Join us in our specially designed teaching kitchen in the Regional Park of Luberon. The Luberon region is home to some of France’s most beautiful and colorful villages: Gordes, Roussillon, Ménerbes, and Bonnieux to name just a few.