Leading culinary arts schools in France: Top culinary school in Paris offering intensive French cooking & pastry arts courses with internships for beginner cooks to professional chefs. Study cooking abroad in Europe; year-round & summer culinary programs taught in English for international students/ Americans.
Ferrandi Paris: Are you searching for a culinary arts school in Paris? Located in the heart of Montparnasse and Saint-Germain-des-Prés districts, Ferrandi School of Culinary Arts provides quality training courses in the fields of French Cooking and French Pastry to students from around the world.
We offer intensive cooking and pastry programs taught in English that include internships. In addition, we provide week-long training courses in specialized areas of French Cuisine and French Pastry / Breads, half-day pastry courses, and customized cookery courses for professional cooks, pastry chefs, bakers and caterers.
Our culinary arts school is easily accessible by public transport, and close to numerous cafes, restaurants, cinemas, theatres, renowned luxury shops and many places of culture.
Nearby, you will find the beautiful Jardin du Luxembourg with its famous Latin Quarter and its students, and from the top of the Montparnasse Tower you can admire one of the finest views of Paris.
• Are you searching for a creative course / activity holiday for adults in France? Located near the beautiful and historic city of Carcassonne in the Languedoc-Roussillon region of South West France, the French House Party provides residential, all-inclusive experience holidays for adults from around the world.
• Recommended in the National Geographic book “The 100 Best Worldwide Vacations to Enrich Your Life”, our residential summer courses for individuals, couples and groups include cooking, creative writing, and songwriting. Some of our scheduled cooking courses are also available in Spring and Autumn.
• For groups of 6 or more, we can also arrange tailor-made packages year-round. Additional programs for groups include bridge holidays, art and mixed media, books and drama, and digital film making.
• A range of corporate and team building breaks can also be provided.
• Carcassonne is situated only 50 miles from Toulouse with its international airport and approximately 390 miles from Paris.
• Ryanair also fly directly to Carcassonne from the UK, Ireland, Belgium, and Paris Beauvais international airport.
"Twenty-one hours of French cooking lessons over the course of six days, given by two famous French chefs and voila: I am confident in having mastered the art of French cooking."
- Charlene Peters, examiner.com
Summer Creative Courses
• Creative Writing: 6-day courses
• Songwriting Course: 4-day course
Residential Courses for Groups (6+ people)
• Digital Film Making
• Books & Drama
• Art & Mixed Media
• Golf & Gourmet
• Corporate & Team Building Breaks
Based in Montpellier, close to the Mediterranean coast in southern France, Studio M Academy is an international media & art school set up to welcome English-speaking students from around the world seeking to learn the arts in France. Studio M provides a wide range of professional Diplomas, Degrees and Short Courses in different artistic domains including Visual Communication, Film Directing, Sound Design, 3D Animation, and more.
Studio M offers not only French state qualifications (BAC Pro, BTS), but also international diplomas, Bachelors and Masters Degrees. Students can continue their studies internationally or pursue a career abroad. Studio M is a member of the European Federation of Schools. The languages and understanding of European culture is central to our ethos, ensuring our students are best prepared for the workplace.
Studio M has schools across France (in Lyon, Marseille, and Toulouse), and one in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam, and have trained young people to become consummate professionals for more than 20 years. Passion allows each undergraduate to excel in their chosen field, and our school provides them with the tools and training so that they can attain their goals.
Diplomas, Degrees, and Short Courses in Media & Arts taught in English & French:
Course categories include:
- Visual Communication And Graphics
- 3D Animation
- Sound and Radio
- Bachelor of Arts - Multimedia
- Bachelor of Arts - Design
- Bachelor of Arts in 3D Animation
- Master of Arts - 3D Animation and Game Design
- Art Director in Design and Communication (Masters)
Learn traditional French culinary skills with a cooking holiday in south west France!
Located in the beautiful region of Gascony, just 1 hour drive south east of Bordeaux and 1.5 hours north west of Toulouse, Le Gargantua provides hands-on cooking classes and patisserie classes taught in English to students from around the world.
The owner Marlene Deparis teaches classic French cuisine and French pastry by explaining the interaction of ingredients within each dish, not by following a recipe to the dot.
You can learn about all kinds of traditional French dishes and techniques on our seasonal cooking courses, from stews and sauces, bread to pâtés, quiches, and mousses.
In addition, you can choose to learn to make classic French pastry like macaroons, eclairs, croissants or millefeuilles on our patisserie courses. We even offer to show you how to prepare confit, foie gras, and rillettes on our fat duck course.
• Located in Kerrouet, 1 hour from Rennes, in the Brittany region of North West France, French Dining School provides short cookery courses in French, European and Scandinavian cuisine.
• Menus will vary depending on markets and the season but in general the class will undertake food preparation for full lunch or dinner each day for a maximum of five days.
• Course features include starter, main course and dessert with wine, expert guidance on specialist areas including seafood, cheeses, meats, sauce preparation, wines, the vegan option, organic cooking and the use of knives and kitchen equipment.
Gentle Gourmet Concept at the Domaine de Brocfontaine
Courses / Programs
• In the heart of Normandy in northern France, The Gentle Gourmet's Concept situated in the Domaine de Brocfontaine offers short, intensive courses in vegan gastronomic cooking for individuals and professionals from around the globe who are looking to raise their culinary expertise or join the professional world of vegan cooking.
• Our offer:
- 6-week Certificate Course in Vegan Pastry
- 6-week Certificate Course in Vegan Cuisine
- 2-week Vegan Chocolate Mastering Class
- 2-week wellness vegan class
- 2-week online class: "opening your vegan business"
- 2-week vegan cheese class
- 2-week permaculture and vegan local cuisine
• The Gentle Gourmet Concept was formed with an experienced team that has been working for more than 15 years in the gastronomic restaurant sector and in the hotel industry.
• With our method of intensive learning, an individual approach, and daily practice in each of our courses ensures that students come out with a complete and successful experience.
Are you searching for an interesting, alternative, and artistic thing to do in Paris with your friend, spouse, family or on your own?
If so, you might be very interested in the classes and workshops of Pauline Fraisse, an established French artist who provides drawing and painting lessons in Paris.
Available in summer and year-round, we offer our fun and educational art classes and workshops to adults, artists, art students and children from all over the world.
Taught in English and French, they are suitable for beginner to advanced levels, and can be customized to meet your needs.
Our art lessons give you an opportunity to see Paris through a different lens, and to discover places full of beauty and culture that might go unnoticed by those simply following a guide book, or taking a standard tour.
Our art studio is conveniently situated in the 11th arrondissement of Paris, a trendy and artistic neighborhood on the Right Bank (North Side) of the River Seine.
Easily accessible by public transport, our studio is close to the metro stations Parmentier (Métro Line 3), Goncourt (Line 11) and Oberkampf (serving Line 5 and Line 9).
Some of our art classes are held at the studio. However, most are outdoor workshops which take place in various areas of this vibrant city.
Student Testimonial: "Pauline is lovely and fresh and efficient. I learnt so much from her, in such a short time, and in such a fun and interesting way. I felt inspired for weeks in a row by what I learnt from her."
Art Classes / Workshops: For beginners to advanced level
- 4-hour workshops in Paris, throughout the year
- 3-hour workshops in-class & throughout Paris
- Private classes at the Louvre (unavailable in July & August)
- Regular 1-day "Drawing and Writing around Paris" workshops
- Corporate / Team Building workshops
- Private classes / Customized lessons for adults, professional artists, art students, families..
- Customized Classes for groups of 1-3 children
- Painting day-trips in Giverny (home of Claude Monet in northern France)