Art schools in Milan, Italy: Colleges of design, fashion design, graphic design, media arts career training, digital arts schools, fine art colleges, animation, performing arts, drama classes, painting classes, culinary arts certification, diploma courses..
Study photography in Italy with Istituto Italiano di Fotografia (IIF)! Situated close to the center of Milan, IIF is a leading European photography school providing quality training courses to international students from around the world, as well as students living in Italy.
IIF offers short and comprehensive photography courses taught in the evenings, year-round & in summer.
With over 20 years experience in teaching photography, IIF is dedicated to helping each student to develop his/her own personal style that captures reality and conveys meaning.
Highly-qualified and experienced, IIF teachers are respected professionals in various fields of photography and visual communication.
We keep class sizes small so that each student gets the individual attention you need. We help you to cultivate your skills, as well as developing your expressive & creative abilities.
Using the most current materials & methods, our teachers aim to stimulate our students through real-world experience in creative projects, implemented in collaboration with editors and companies for publications and exhibitions.
Testimonial: "It’s the IFF team that made this whole process great. I have learned a lot, both in class and outside of class. This class is definitely life-changing for me!”
- Angela, USA
• Situated in the heart of Milan - Italy's fashion capital, Accademia del Lusso provides a range of fashion-related Masters programs, 3-year courses, intensive 1-year programs, summer professional courses, and short courses designed to train and prepare the fashion industry’s most sought-after professionals.
• Available to students from around the world, our courses are taught in English or Italian. Subjects include Fashion Design, Fashion Styling, Fashion Brand Management, and Interior Design among many others.
• Our comprehensive courses allow students to enter the job market as experienced and competent professionals with expert skills and knowledge.
• The Accademia del Lusso’s innovative educational approach comprises two closely interconnected areas of specialization: a technical-creative emphasis and a management emphasis.
• In order to improve the student-to-faculty ratio, the maximum class size is 12 made up of international students.
• Our school was founded with the intention of providing high-level training to motivated young people who plan to build a career in fashion as well as to industry professionals who seek to improve and update their skills.
Student Testimonial: "I really enjoyed the time I spent in Accademia del Lusso. The courses that I have attended have helped me to develop my knowledge of the fashion business and to open my mind and see things from a different point of view. The teachers too have been very good to me (with very little exceptions)."
3.Haute Future Fashion Academy - Master Courses, Milan
Courses / Programs
Haute Future Fashion Academy (HFFA) is a high-level training institution in Milan, Italy - international capital of fashion and design. A wide range of quality courses in the fields of High-End Luxury Fashion, Haute Couture and Concept Design, including 1-year master courses, 3-year courses, and short summer courses are offered.
Classes are held in Italian with simultaneous translation into English or entirely in English, and we welcome students from around the world. Designed for graduates or professionals with a specific background, these high-level courses enable students to specialize and become highly skilled professionals. Scholarships are available for all courses and open to students of all countries..
All our courses are designed in conjunction with the National Chamber of Italian Fashion (CNMI – Camera Nazionale della Moda Italiana) and developed on the basis of the industry's practical needs and specific requirements we receive.
HFFA was established with the aim of training a new generation of Creative Directors and Strategic Managers, and to provide a practical response to the demand for increasingly diversified and specialised professional figures.
Master Courses (1 year):
- Master In Art Direction For Fashion Design & Haute Couture
- Master In Luxury Accessories Design & Branding
- Master In Fashion Editing & Styling
- Master In Marketing & Branding For Luxury
- Master In Fashion Promotion & Communication Strategies
- Master In Luxury Interior Design
- Master in Sartorial Luxury Menswear
- Short Master Courses (4 months)
- One-year Courses
- Executive Education
- Summer Fashion School
• Founded in 1961, Istituto di Moda Burgo is a long-established fashion school located in Milan's vibrant city centre.
• We offer high-quality academic year and short summer courses in Fashion Design, Fashion Stylist, Dressmaking, and Pattern Making - taught in English and Italian language.
• We provide 'Normal' and 'Intensive' study options for each course. 'Normal' courses last from 1-2 years, while 'Intensive' options run between 5 months and 1 year.
• Thanks to over 50 years experience in the fashion industry, Istituto di Moda Burgo's methodology and passion for Italian fashion and style has been exported to many fashion design schools, colleges, public and private universities abroad.
• We also offer our 4 main academic-year fashion programs at our school in Rome.
Student Review: "I had a great time at this school where I noticed the care with which the subjects are taught. The teachers are precise. I learned in a short time a new method. I'm very satisfied!" - Francesca
Milan Fashion Campus (MFC) is located in Milan, the fashion capital of Italy. We offer a range of fashion courses in areas including Woman's Wear Design; Bridal & Wedding Design; Fashion Styling; Menswear Fashion; Accessories Design; Fashion Illustration or Italian Fashion Business. We also offer training courses in software including Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator. Our certificate courses can be taken for eight months or three months. Our short fashion courses are one month long. We welcome international students from around the world to study fashion in Milan with MFC. We also offer online courses and summer courses.
MFC fashion courses are suitable for all types of students whether complete beginners or those who have previously attended another professional fashion school and want to acquire new techniques and skills. Admission to our courses is limited to a maximum of 12 students per class to ensure personal attention.
Welcome to Istituto Marangoni University. We offer Fashion and Design Courses in Milan, Paris and London. Every year over 2,000 students from all over the world meet at Istituto Marangoni to pursue a shared dream: design and fashion. It is here in Milan at one of the Europe's leading creative schools that young, talented individuals find the expertise they need to become professionals in their field.
It is learning how to take advantage of the richness of the past that is the optimization of all components of a project. To be a good designer, you should acquire a keen understanding of people, cultures and belief systems. Upon acquiring the skills we teach you, you will finally be able to implement your own projects, manage collaborators and consultants effectively and jumpstart your career in any fashion company, including your own.
Basic, One-Year and Summer Fashion & Design Courses covering subjects such as Fashion Design; Fashion Styling; Fashion Business; Interior Design; Product Design. We also offer specialised Master Programmes. Courses are taught in Italian and English as well as French, Spanish and Portuguese for the Summer Courses. We have schools in Milan, Paris and London.
Conveniently situated in Milan in northern Italy, the beautiful and famous Maimeri Art School provides a range of art, photography and Italian language Certificate courses to students from around the world. Students can avail of 1 week or 1 month study options. Participants can choose to take Art or Photography alongside the Italian Language course, or separate, single subject Certificate programs.
Students receive an excellent education in classic & contemporary art styles, modern photography techniques, and beginner to advanced level Italian. In addition, you will have the opportunity to show your work through public exhibitions.
Founded in 1997, our school was named in honor of one of the most famous painters of Italy Gianni Maimeri (1884-1951). We aim to teach different art techniques to students with different levels of knowledge or skill - from beginner to advanced levels. We also organize trips to other cities in Italy & guided tours around Milan to make your stay memorable and enjoyable.
• IED - Istituto Europeo di Design in Milan is an accredited international higher educational school offering undergraduate degree, masters, continuing education and summer courses in the fields of Design, Fashion, Visual Communication and Management of creative industries to Italian and international students.
• The language of instruction is either English or Italian, and depends on the specific course.
• IED has signed agreements with several prestigious academic institutes to offer double-branded courses at home and abroad, whose final diplomas are accredited by the partner institutions.
• The institutions in question are the University of Westminster in London, UK, the International University of Applied Science in Bad Honnef, Germany and the Aldo Galli Academy in Como, Italy.
9.ISAD - Istituto Superiore di Architettura e Design
Courses / Programs
ISAD has the purpose to offer a high quality education in the field of Architecture and Design. After more than 30 years of experience, Institute is involved in a constant evolution and changing process which allows it to bring up to date whether the address of didactics or lecturers who are presently young professionals actively engaged either in the freelance profession or into the critical or editorial field.
A changing which in any case has not injured the original spirit of Institute which goes on to be founded on the work groups, on the presence of lecturers, on the students' social life, on the interchangeable of the experiences and of lecturers as well. The spirit of community, where a good competition does not exclude the collaboration and the mutual exchange.
Situated in Bollate, a commune just 10km north of Milan, Northern Italy, ModaPelle Academy is a fashion school that specializes in footwear and bag design. We provide a 1-month Bag Design course, a 3-month Footwear Design program, and a range of customized Summer Courses. All ModaPelle Academy instructors are highly qualified professional designers and technicians, who combine their academic work with consultancy for leading Italian and international fashion brands.
Classes are held in small groups, allowing for individual attention and the possibility for students to work together with design and technical professionals focusing on their particular interests or weaknesses. Students acquire a solid foundation from which they can design shoes or bags with confidence and express their ideas effectively.