Welcome to The New America School’s International High School located in Denver, Colorado. The New America International High School was created to serve F1 students who want to learn and advance their English skills, as well as experience an America High School program. The program helps students earn their American high school diploma, and positions them for post-secondary education. At The New America School, you will improve and perfect your language skills by taking special classes in English, math, science, U.S. history and other courses. New America School teachers are experts at teaching English to non-native English speakers. They use specialized techniques that integrate English throughout the curriculum and to give international students the attention they deserve.
• Learn English in Florida with American Language Programs (ALP)!
• With courses available in Orlando, Miami, Boca Raton, Palm Beach & Kissimmee, we provide English language immersion homestay programs where the student stays in the home of their qualified English tutor.
• Whether you are a total beginner or have an advanced level of English, your English classes are designed to meet your individual needs. We teach students from around the world between the ages of 12 - 80.
• Lessons are offered at the convenience and agreement of both student and teacher. The family provides all meals plus they offer a minimum of one excursion per week. All of our teachers/homes are carefully inspected to ensure student comfort and safety.
• Our fees are competitive and lower than many other English programs. Students select the time of year, the number of study hours, and the level of their program. ALP is structured with the student in mind.
Student Testimonial: "It's a wonderful way to improve one's English painlessly and discover the "real American life." During my third stay, I studied to take the TOEFL test; I obtained a score of 577 our of 587. I recommend this method." - Benedicte, France
• Conveniently located in Mesa in the Phoenix AZ metro area, Le Tutor Language School provides English as a Second Language (ESL) conversation classes for beginner and intermediate level students. These are six-week courses that meet twice a week with classes taught in the evening.
• We can also provide English classes at your office, restaurant or place of business for your employees. Our English classes focus on developing conversational English for real life so that students can quickly progress and use their English to improve their lives.
• As well as offering in-class English courses for groups and individuals, we also offer private lessons in Mesa, Phoenix, Chandler, Gilbert, Scottsdale, Glendale, and Tempe AZ.
• In addition to our ESL programs, we teach Arabic, Chinese, Farsi, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, and Spanish to local students / professionals.
Student Review: "I have been very pleased with the services of Le Tutor Language Services. They are professional, flexible and prompt in scheduling sessions and creative in adapting lesson plans to meet the needs of the individual student."
Learn English at one of the top language schools in Hawaii! Institute Of Intensive English, Hawaii is located just minutes from the beautiful Waikiki Beach in central Honolulu.
We provide a wide range of beginner to advanced level English classes to students from Hawaii, and around the globe. Our teachers are very experienced and highly-qualified, and we have been teaching English to international students for over 20 years.
Our globally-recognized curriculum based on scientific research by CEFR and University of Cambridge. We have a quality international student mix. There is a 50 percent limit on any nationality in our total adult student enrollment.
IIE Hawaii's mission is to promote a dynamic and engaging educational experience for our English language learners, and provide quality student services, activities and accommodation.
Institute Of Intensive English is accredited by ACCET, a U.S. Department of Education recognized agency.
Student Testimonial: "The best things about IIE were the School spirit, the teachers and my classmates. I will recommend IIE to my friends. I have a friend who plans to come to Hawaii to study English; I will introduce him to all the teachers because they are all so interesting." - Peter, Czech Republic
English Classes for Adults: - Beginner to Advanced Levels
- General English (STEP) - 20 Lessons
- General English (IEP) - 25 Lessons
- General English (S-IEP) - 35 Lessons
- Private English lessons
- Cambridge FCE & CAE Exam preparation
- College Pathways English course
- Business/Corporate English
- Academic Year English program
- English Conversation classes
- English + Hula
- English + Surfing
- Kids & Teens English
- Summer STEP English classes
ESL Global Institute is an English language school located in Pleasanton, about 30 minutes east of San Francisco. We offer English courses for non-native speakers coming from various backgrounds.
Our faculty is experienced and well-qualified, and understands the challenges faced by speakers of other languages.
So whether it is a student preparing for higher studies int he United States, or an immigrant wanting to be fluent in English conversation, or a business executive requiring good communication skills in a formal setting, we have a program for you.
Embassy CES, New York is a high quality English language study centre ideally located on Seventh Avenue in the centre of Manhattan, NY. We offer a wide range of English language courses for all levels, and for students who thrive on activity. In the classroom, you will be challenged to work at the height of your abilities. After lessons, there are multiple opportunities to put just as much energy into your social life, with the city's many entertainment options at your disposal.
We make our lessons enjoyable, because we believe that when you are having fun, you are learning even more. Our teachers are all qualified, experienced professionals who use a variety of techniques in the classroom: one moment you might be taking part in group discussions, the next, working in pairs or individually.
Our students come from all around the world - you will have the chance to meet and make friends with people from many different cultures, all speaking the common language of English. Our school is fully equipped with interactive whiteboards and Wi-Fi enabled classrooms to help learning progression, and is an exciting place to learn English.
Year-round English language courses for all levels:
- Certificate of English Standard
- Certificate of English Intensive for Beginners
- Certificate 8 Standard
- Certificate of English Intensive
- Certificate 8 Intensive
- English language exam preparation for TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) & Cambridge ESOL: FCE (First Certificate in English) & CAE (Certificate in Advanced English)
- Homestay program
- Language semester abroad
- Certificate of Business English
- One-to-one English
LSI is conveniently located in the heart of San Diego near shops, restaurants, public transport and other services. Attractions such as San Diego Zoo, the Symphony Hall and the San Diego Bay are all within walking distance. The school is modern, with 12 spacious and naturally lit classrooms and a computer room with 9 computers and free internet access. We offer a variety of leisure and social activities, from surfing, snorkelling and sailing, to beach parties and concerts and even skydiving. A great many of these events are free or inexpensive. We arrange excursions to Los Angeles, Las Vegas, the Grand Canyon and to sporting and cultural events.
Courses include Standard 20 (20 fifty-minute lessons per week), Intensive 30 (30 lessons per week), MEB - Modular English for Business, Cambridge Exam courses, EET - English for (non-native) English Teachers, Executive Courses (one to one available), and more.
88.Midwest Language Services, LLC, Indianapolis area
Courses / Programs
Located in Greenwood, Indiana and with additional locations in Carmel, Fishers, Noblesville, and Plainfield, Midwest Language Services, LLC is an English language school serving clients in the greater Indianapolis area and beyond.
Established in 2004 as an ESL tutoring service for individuals, we now also offer English group lessons and online lessons. In addition, we provide evening Japanese classes and culture lessons.
Our mission is to help individuals and businesses communicate more clearly to improve the quality of life for themselves and others.
Clear communication is the key to success both personally and professionally. Midwest Language Services, LLC helps people succeed with their intercultural communication needs through customized language training and accurate, confidential document translation services. We help individuals and businesses from around the globe.
Our business is to help you improve your ability to communicate with people in your community and around the world. We do this through services customized to meet your needs.
Beverly Hills English provides private English tutoring in Los Angeles, California. Our commitment is to your success in speaking and writing English - at school, on the job and in your daily life. Customized, one-on-one classes with an experienced instructor allow you to focus on exactly what you want to learn. Unlike large classroom situations, your own private tutor will give you the time and attention you deserve. Times are flexible, with Jake making every effort to accommodate your schedule. Sessions are held at relaxed meeting sites in the following areas: UCLA, Westwood and Brentwood. Phone and online tuition are also available.
Lead instructor, Jake Carpenter, is a native speaker and UCLA graduate. He has lived in the Los Angeles area for more than 20 years and has excelled in helping foreign students, visitors, and professionals improve their spoken and written English.
The ESL Excellence Institute based in New York, USA is a scientifically-based, interactive, online English language school. We provide quality ESL instruction utilizing a line of scientific based research, resources and texts.The areas of instruction include: college level integrated ESL levels 1-7, reading, writing, listening, speaking, Business English, grammar and conversational courses. Students learn at their own pace, in the comfort of their homes, and by licensed college experienced professors. Our services include: exemplary instruction, testing, assessment, and placement. Free trial lessons are available. In addition, Spanish as a second language courses are offered.