Jewellery Design & Management International School
Courses / Programs
Jewellery Design & Management International School (JDMIS) is located in Sunshine Plaza, Rochor district, Singapore. It is a unique International school, providing Jewellery Design and Management Programs.
JDMIS offers Certificate Courses leading to Diploma and Advanced Diploma in both design and management studies. We also offer many short 'modular' courses for students, who want to learn a specific skill and still have that learning contribute towards their longer Certificate & Diploma programs.
Situated in Singapore, Asia's Education Hub, JDMIS welcomes students from all over the world to explore the world of Jewellery Design and Management.
• Established in 1986, JE Educational College is an internationally-accredited English language school, career training and tuition centre in Singapore.
• JE Educational College has been registered with the Ministry of Education (Singapore) since 1987 to conduct Business, Accountancy, IT and Language courses.
• JE provides a wide range of summer and year-round English language courses for local and international students (adults and children). Our student-teacher ratio is 15:1, ensuring students get enough required individual attention.
• Our quality policy ensures that by integrity and continual improvement, JE is focused and committed in providing quality language and education courses for its students within the environmental, legal and regulatory framework.
• As a EduTrust Certified school, we can apply the Student Pass for international students who wish to study at our school from the Immigration and Checkpoint Authority of Singapore (ICA). All of our courses are registered with the Council for Private Education (CPE).
Start a new career in the exciting field of Music Production & Audio Engineering! Registered with the Ministry of Education, Orita Sinclair School of Design & Music in Singapore has a strong focus and commitment to educating well-rounded media professionals and artists.
We provide a Diploma in Music Production & Audio Engineering, which can be studied on a full-time or part-time basis.
In addition, we offer a range of short audio courses which train our students in specific areas in the field of Music Technology. Our certified school is located right in the heart of the historic Kampong Glam district of Singapore.
The school is a member of the Association of Private Schools and Colleges (APSC), a professional organisation whose primary role is to promote professionalism and academic excellence in the provision of educational programmes by member organisations. We are EduTrust and ERF (Enhanced Registration Framework) certified.
Orita Sinclair has a large adjunct faculty of industry practitioners with significant professional experience and expertise in their fields.
Whether they have started their own businesses or have chosen to remain in the frontlines pushing boundaries, our lecturers bring with them success stories, as well as a wealth of experience suited to helping students develop their portfolio as well as keeping the school curriculum.
For more than 40 years, Sotheby's Institute of Art has been preparing students for careers in the international art world. Our degrees are awarded by the University of Manchester in the UK and combine professional training with academic study. Our location in Singapore is based at LASALLE College of the Arts in Singapore. All of our programs are designed to prepare students for a career in the international art world. The Institute also works with students to help them find internships at Sotheby's auction house or in galleries and art institutions. Sessions on career opportunities are an integral part of the curriculum and include exposure and introductions to the vast array of professionals in the art world who share profiles on their careers.
MA programmes in Art Business and Contemporary Art. These MA programmes require two semesters of full-time study plus a third semester of independent study to complete a research dissertation. Applications may be sent to us throughout the year before the course start date.
Raffles Design Institute – Singapore (RSG) was established in 1990 as a premier educational provider dedicated to the professional design disciplines offering internationally recognized Bachelor Degrees and Master Degrees in various Design disciplines including fashion design, graphic design, interior design, jewellery design and multimedia courses among many others.
Raffles-Singapore international team of lecturers and practitioners share their years of experience, professional ethics and practices in the industry. From countries such as USA, UK, Canada, Columbia, Australia, and Singapore, they bring with them a wealth of technical knowledge and experience which they impart with commitment, creating an intensive international learning environment.