Conveniently located opposite Brunei Darussalam High Commission building, Orita Sinclair School of Design & Music is a leading boutique arts school in Singapore.
We offer diploma and advanced diploma courses in the fields of Design Communication, Interaction Design and Music Production & Audio Engineering to students from around the world.
In addition, we offer a wide range of short, professional development courses, including graphic design, illustration, digital imaging & photography and video production. The language of instruction for all courses is English.
All diploma programmes are registered with the Council for Private Education, a statutory board under Singapore’s Ministry of Education, and are offered in both full-time and part-time modes. We are EduTrust and ERF certified.
Our programmes are designed to equip students with the skills to develop a commercial portfolio. The compacted curriculum, taught by professional design practitioners, allows students to graduate with an industry standard portfolio as efficiently as possible, typically within four terms.
The school is located centrally at 1 Kay Siang Road, #06-01/02/10 Singapore, at the former MOE Building, Tanglin neighbourhood.
Student Testimonial: “Orita Sinclair prepared me for the real world of design by immersing me in all things visual. The lecturers also helped me to understand the difference between opinion and constructive criticism.”
- Shermeen T, Diploma in Design Communication Graduate
Full-time & Part-time Diploma Programs:
- Diploma in Design Communication
- Advanced Diploma in Design Communication
- Apprenticeship Programme / Specialist Diploma in Design Communication
- Diploma in Music Production & Audio Engineering
- Diploma in Interaction Design
Professional Development / Short Courses include:
Illustration; Graphic Design; Copywriting; Digital Imaging and Photography; Video Production..
• Study for 1, 2 or 3 semesters at the UK’s No. 1 arts university!
• Arts University Bournemouth (AUB) is a leading university specialising in arts, performance, design, and media education. Easily accessible less than 2 hours south of London by train, AUB provides study abroad BA (Hons) courses for international students and professionals who wish to spend time abroad in pursuit of careers in creative arts, graphic design, interior design, textiles, fashion, makeup, animation, visual communication, event management, architecture, dance, acting, film production, photography, & more.
• Our short study abroad courses are designed for students who want to spend time learning in the UK, developing their creative skills and perhaps gaining credits towards their university degree, but do not necessarily want to spend as much as 2-3 years studying in the UK.
• Students are fully integrated with our full-time BA (Hons) degree students, and these courses can be taken for 1 term, 2 terms, or 3 terms.
• If you can't find the exact course you want, we can design a course tailored to your individual needs. You can join several groups of students on a range of different courses and also receive one-to-one tuition.
• We also provide summer study abroad programs.
"The facilities that the Arts University Bournemouth has to offer are absolutely amazing. First off, the library was one of the most resourceful places I have come across in my entire stay there." - Orlando, USA, Animation Production
Raffles Design Institute – Singapore (RSG) was established in 1990 as a premier educational provider dedicated to the professional design disciplines offering internationally recognized Bachelor Degrees and Master Degrees in various Design disciplines including fashion design, graphic design, interior design, jewellery design and multimedia courses among many others.
Raffles-Singapore international team of lecturers and practitioners share their years of experience, professional ethics and practices in the industry. From countries such as USA, UK, Canada, Columbia, Australia, and Singapore, they bring with them a wealth of technical knowledge and experience which they impart with commitment, creating an intensive international learning environment.
Textile and Fashion Industry Training Centre (TaF.tc)
Courses / Programs
With two campuses in Singapore city center, Textile and Fashion Industry Training Centre (TaF.tc) provides a range of Diploma, Advanced Certificate, and Professional Short Courses in a range of popular fashion-related topics.
We offer specially designed courses and programmes to prepare fashion students for a creative career in the highly competitive fashion industry, and to help industry professionals develop and specialise.
Our local and global fashion collaborations means we can offer unrivalled, continuously updated services, enabling the Academy to stay in line with leading national and international fashion industry standards.
TaF.tc courses are developed and delivered by industry experts, and are accredited by the Workforce Development Agency (WDA).
We are also a registered Private Education Institute under the Council of Private Education (CPE).
• London Art Portfolio provides successful Art and Design portfolio preparation courses and foundation courses in Central London in all areas of fine art and design to students from Singapore & around the world - at all levels. We help to prepare you for University applications, professional interviews, or your personal development!
• Prepare for entry to a Masters Degree, Bachelor Degree, Foundation Diploma or Pre-Degree level course in Art and Design.
• We ensure successful placements at all levels, including onto University of the Arts London, UCA & other renowned art colleges & universities in the UK, USA & around the world.
• London Art Portfolio is run by Julia Dennis, a practicing artist with many years of experience in preparing art and design portfolios for degree applications, organising exhibitions and preparing students for interviews.
• Julia has great success in placing British and international students onto the right course, at the right level, at any stage in your career.
• With class size limited to 12 students, we offer a very personal, tailored service throughout the year.
"Central Saint Martins has offered me a place on Foundation Pathway: Graphic Design. I'm so happy! Thank you so much for your guidance and all heart that you put in to help me out." - Aleksandra, Poland
"At the end of the course, I had an interview at the London College of Fashion and was accepted! It was a great victory & I owe a lot to London Art Portfolio! Thank you very much!" - Paola, Italy
Jewellery Design & Management International School
Courses / Programs
Jewellery Design & Management International School (JDMIS) is located in Sunshine Plaza, Rochor district, Singapore. It is a unique International school, providing Jewellery Design and Management Programs.
JDMIS offers Certificate Courses leading to Diploma and Advanced Diploma in both design and management studies. We also offer many short 'modular' courses for students, who want to learn a specific skill and still have that learning contribute towards their longer Certificate & Diploma programs.
Situated in Singapore, Asia's Education Hub, JDMIS welcomes students from all over the world to explore the world of Jewellery Design and Management.