Learn about Spain TEFL courses: Madrid TEFL / TESOL certification courses with job placement program. Accredited English teacher qualification to get certified to teach English in Madrid, Spain, Barcelona, France, Europe. ESL jobs in Madrid for graduates to teach adults & children. CELTA certificate training & DELTA diploma programs also.
• EBC Madrid is an accredited centre of Trinity College, and a leading provider of internationally-recognised TEFL courses and job placement opportunities for career-change seekers and global travelers.
• EBC offers aBritish Council-accepted Trinity CertTESOL certificate course in Madrid, the ability to earn up to 60 university credits, and the key resource of free worldwide, lifetime job placement for our TEFL graduates.
• The Trinity CertTESOL qualification is preferred by many renowned language schools worldwide, and over the last 16 years, EBC has been instrumental in helping more than 8000+ TEFL graduates finance their travels and realise their dreams of living and working outside of their home countries.
• If you are a citizen of the USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa, EBC offers our comprehensive Road2Spain program which offers you a 1 year student visa to work, live and travel throughout Spain and Europe.
• EBC also runs accredited TEFL courses in Crete (Greece), Buenos Aires, (Argentina) and Boracay (Philippines).
Intensive 4-week accredited TEFL / TESOL teacher certificate course:
• Comprises 150 hours including 24 hours of teaching practice.
• Written to UK QCF level 5 standards.
With Study Package options:
• Bronze, Silver, Gold and Road2Spain (Road2Spain is an ideal option, for example, for citizens of the USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa who want a seamless stay in Spain with accommodation and study visa included).
• International TEFL Academy offers a four- week TEFL / TESOL certification course in the heart of Madrid, Spain that is accredited by IATQuO (The International Accreditation of TESOL Qualifying Organisations).
• Our onsite TEFL courses are available in over 25 countries around the world. In addition, we also offer online ESL teacher training & certification.
• With a population of approximately 6 million, Madrid is the capital and largest city of Spain. Our TEFL certification course site in Madrid is centrally located on Calle de Montesa in the heart of the city.
• The campus is easily accessible by public transportation, and is within close proximity to a variety of Madrid landmarks.
Additional TEFL course locations include: Barcelona, Spain; New York, Boston & Chicago, USA; Argentina; Brazil; Chile; Cambodia; Cyprus; Hungary; Greece; Italy; Mexico; Peru; Russia; Turkey, Thailand, and Vietnam.
• On-site TEFL / TESOL Certificate course (4 week course): Includes a minimum of 6 hours of practicum (teaching practice / observation) to provide all students with hands-on experience in a live teaching environment.
FYNE Formación is a language school situated in the centre of Madrid, and offers a 4 week TEFL (Teaching English as a Foreign Language) programme. Spain. FYNE Formación are Institutional Members of the College of Teachers. Since our teaching academy was founded in 1987, we have provided language courses to both corporate and private clients. In an effort to improve the quality of our English language programmes and, at the same time, our own teaching staff, a training programme for the effective teaching of English was put in place.
This training programme acted as a guideline for teachers (both new and old) in how to teach English conscientiously and effectively. Out of this programme our specialised, intensive, 4 week TEFL course was born.
Situated in the heart of Madrid's Financial District, ITTI Madrid provides accredited TEFL / TESOL English teacher training certification programs for local and international students.
Our 4-week TEFL course includes teaching practice with a real-life English class, and is the best for those who have never taught English before and for the ones who have done it but want to certified their expertise.
As you gradually acquire new skills, you have enough practice to apply them to teaching and get immediate feedback from your ITTI trainer.
Located in the Salamanca district of central Madrid, Hyland has earned its reputation as a quality language school and centre for teacher training. Hyland Language Centre is at the cutting edge of language teaching methodology - past and present members of our staff having written some of the best-known ELT course books and materials.
The school was founded in 1985 and, although we teach some 2,000 students a year and some 50 teachers work for us, we have managed to remain true to our philosophy of "big but little" and a friendly, personal atmosphere reigns at all levels.
Chester School of English in Madrid, Spain provides a 4-week intensive CELTA (Certificate in English Language Teaching to Adults) course. This course aims to help trainee teachers to learn the principles of effective teaching, to gain the practical skills you will need for teaching English to adult learners and to get valuable hands-on teaching experience.
The CELTA certificate is a highly-recognised and renowned teaching certificate. You do not need any specific qualifications if you are a native English speaker, although you will need to have a standard of education which would allow entry to Higher Education in the UK or home country. You can also complete the course if you are not a native English speaker but you will need a level of English which will allow you to follow the course, as well as complete the course work.
Our training team is experienced, enthusiastic, motivated and excellent at getting the best from trainees during what is a demanding TEFL (Teaching English as a Foreign Language) course. Our head trainer has more than 20 years experience in delivering CELTA courses.
Conveniently located just 10 minutes north of Madrid's vibrant city center, TEFL Madrid Academy provides a globally-recognized, 5-week TEFL English teacher training certificate course.
A globally recognized certification from our TEFL school can be your ticket to an exciting and rewarding overseas experience by providing you with the ability to work in thousands of schools, businesses, and language academies around the world.
A typical five-week onsite course features a combination of academic instruction, role playing and hands-on teaching with students.
TEFL Madrid Academy’s course provides a fantastic opportunity to earn your TEFL certification in a great foreign country. and keep up to date on Madrid’s local job market.
TEFL Madrid Academy offers the opportunity for fluent English speakers from all over the world to come and teach English in Spain’s incredible capital.
We are an institution where guided, practical teaching experience is our key focus and ensuring you are provided with all the opportunities and support you need.
TEFL Madrid Academy is a well equipped training center that is committed to the highest professional standards. We don’t simply offer an internationally recognised TEFL certification to our students but we also prepare them for a fulfilling career teaching English.
International House Madrid (IH Madrid) in Spain offers a range of TEFL / TESOL teacher training qualifications for students from all over the world. We offer a Cambridge CELTA (Certificate in English Language Teaching to Adults) course, a Cambridge DELTA (Diploma in English Language Teaching to Adults) course and a Young Learner Certificate course for students who wish to teach English as a second language to children and teenagers. IH Madrid has over 20 years of experience in ESL teacher training.
The CELTA course is intended for those without previous experience who wish to enter the profession and for teachers with no previous training in this field. Success in the Certificate has enabled many candidates to obtain their first teaching position: the course is highly regarded by employers as providing sound initial training and a strong basis from which to develop as a teacher of English.
Cambridge ESOL has introduced a revised DELTA syllabus comprising three modules; Module One focuses on the background to teaching and learning; Module Two focuses on developing professional practice; Module Three focuses on a specialist option (e.g. Young Learners, ESP, 1-1).
TtMadrid was started by a team of experienced TEFL teachers and TEFL trainers with more than 10 years experience in the field. We are dedicated to providing quality teacher training, ensuring our trainees have full support and guidance both during and after the course.
We have used our experience as TEFL teachers to put together a focused and structured programme for our trainees. Our primary focus for the training plan is to give teacher trainees an edge when it comes to seeking employment and feeling at ease in the workplace. Working overseas and teaching English can be both challenging and rewarding.
We give our trainees all the tools they need to become successful TEFL teachers. We guarantee interviews with the largest teaching agencies in Madrid and offer full post course job support and professional development.
We are located in the centre of Madrid in the swanky neighborhood of Salamanca.
TtMadrid offers a 4 week Intensive TEFL Certificate Course accredited by IATQuO, which means that you are assured of our standards and quality. You receive a minimum of 6 hours real teaching practice which is observed by one of our experienced teachers.
Our course is modern and includes teaching business English and telephone teaching which reflects the current market.
Canterbury Consulting Spain will be offering a special summer TEFL course which is four weeks in duration and will begin on 30th May 2011. The course will be taught in Weeks 1 and 2 in our installations in Madrid and in Weeks 3 and 4 in our installations in the beautiful foothills of the “Picos de Europa” mountains in the province of León.
Our summer TEFL course will cover all the aspects of our regular international certification course, but will also include special instruction for teaching children and adolescents in summer and day camps and for teaching business professionals in a weekend retreat setting.
Our graduates will be working during the summer in camps ranging from onsite summer camps throughout Spain and day camps in Madrid, to teaching regular classes to business professionals and individuals in Madrid.