Salzburg University of Applied Sciences, Salzburg:
At the Fachhochschule Salzburg (FHS) – Salzburg University of Applied Sciences - in Salzburg, northern Austria, we believe that above all, it is the individual student who is the central focus of attention. Most of our bachelor and master degree programs are taught in German, except the MSc in Applied Image & Signal Processing and the BA and MA in Innovation & Management in Tourism.
It is our aim to equip our students with the academic knowledge and domain-specific skills requisite for their future careers as well as to build their social competence.
We recognize the responsibility for our students in enhancing their employability as well as in fostering the shaping of mature, discerning and responsible individuals. Internationalization in one of the means to achieve this end.
Programs that are taught in English
- Bachelor of Arts in Innovation & Management in Tourism
- Master of Arts in Innovation & Management in Tourism
- Master of Science in Applied Image & Signal Processing
- Master of Science in Human-Computer Interaction*
Programs that are taught in German.
- Bachelor of Science in Information Technology and Systems Management
- Master of Science in Information Technology and Systems Management
- Bachelor of Science in Forest Products Technology and Timber Construction
- Master of Science in Forest Products Technology and Management
- Bachelor of Arts in Business Management
- Maser of Arts in Business Management
- Bachelor of Arts in Innovation and Management in Tourism
- Bachelor of Arts in Design and Product Management
- Master of Arts in Design and Product Management
- Bachelor of Arts in MultiMediaArt
- Master of Arts in MultiMediaArt
- Bachelor of Science in MultiMediaTechnology
- Master of Science in MultiMediaTechnology
- Bachelor of Science in Biomedical Sciences
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Bachelor of Science in Midwifery
- Bachelor of Science in Occupational Therapy
- Bachelor of Science in Physiotherapy
- Bachelor of Science in Radiation Technology
- Bachelor of Arts in Social Work
- Master of Science in Salutophysiology for Midwives
- Bachelor of Science in Business Informatics and Digital Transformation
*Subject to approval by AQ Austria and committees of Paris Lodron University Salzburg.
All FHS bachelor curricula have integrated mandatory professional placements with defined ECTS credits. The FHS supports and encourages transnational placements. As implemented through the LeonardodaVinci II project SKILLS, FHS puts high value not only on the enhancement of domain-specific knowledge and skills but also on the acquisition of intercultural and social competences. The Erasmus placements have to be carried out in accordance with the general curricular guidelines at selected partner institutions.
The International Office nominates students for the participation in Erasmus placements in cooperation with the international coordinators of the degree programmes on the basis of defined criteria. The planned work programme has to conform to the requirements of the individual degree programmes to guarantee appropriate tasks related to the field of study and recognition on completion of the placement.
The International Office of FHS supports incoming students in finding suitable accommodation and is the first contact point for any issues arising for incomings.
The International House of FHS organises additional intercultural and language training for outgoing and incoming students, for example a Welcome Week for administrative and academic orientation, a German placement test as well as intercultural sensitivity training together with local buddy students.
The University is located twenty minutes south of Salzburg, north of Austria touching the German border. Salzburg is the capital of a federal province of Austria with the same name. It has approx. 150.000 residents making it the fourth biggest Austrian city; beyond that, it is Austria's most favourable region.
The city's magnificent baroque town centre is registered as a UNESCO World Cultural Heritage site and can easily be explored by strolling along the charming alleys. The city's most famous son Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, many hostorical buildings and the heart-warming musical "The Sound of Music" made the area one of the most popular tourist destinations.
Email: Contact Us
- Courses / Programs
|Address: Puch / Salzburg, Salzburg, Austria|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2019 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.