Study in Austria: University in Salzburg, north Austria, Bachelor's degree course, Undergraduate programs Europe, Study abroad Austria, Information Technology, Business & Tourism degrees, Management programs, Media & Design....
Salzburg University of Applied Sciences, Salzburg: At the Fachhochschule Salzburg (FHS) – Salzburg University of Applied Sciences - in Salzburg, northern Austria, we believe that above all, it is the individual student who is the central focus of attention. Most of our bachelor and master degree programs are taught in German, except the MSc in Applied Image & Signal Processing and the BA and MA in Innovation & Management in Tourism.
Programs that are taught in English - Bachelor of Arts in Innovation & Management in Tourism - Master of Arts in Innovation & Management in Tourism - Master of Science in Applied Image & Signal Processing - Master of Science in Human-Computer Interaction*
Programs that are taught in German - Bachelor of Science in Information Technology and Systems Management - Master of Science in Information Technology and Systems Management - Bachelor of Science in Forest Products Technology and Timber Construction - Master of Science in Forest Products Technology and Management - Bachelor of Arts in Business Management - Maser of Arts in Business Management - Bachelor of Arts in Innovation and Management in Tourism - Bachelor of Arts in Design and Product Management - Master of Arts in Design and Product Management - Bachelor of Arts in MultiMediaArt - Master of Arts in MultiMediaArt - Bachelor of Science in MultiMediaTechnology - Master of Science in MultiMediaTechnology - Bachelor of Science in Biomedical Sciences - Bachelor of Science in Nursing - Bachelor of Science in Midwifery - Bachelor of Science in Occupational Therapy - Bachelor of Science in Physiotherapy - Bachelor of Science in Radiation Technology - Bachelor of Arts in Social Work - Master of Science in Salutophysiology for Midwives - Bachelor of Science in Business Informatics and Digital Transformation
*Subject to approval by AQ Austria and committees of Paris Lodron University Salzburg.
Some interested visitors submitting program inquiries to our school up to
2019-05-12 were from:
Reggio Emilia, Italia, Italy;
sri lanka, UAE;
Prishtina/ Kosovo, Albania;
Kolkata, west Bengal, india, India;
Related Schools & Programs. Inquire to our admissions team today:
• One of the pioneers in the field of international graduate education in Germany, Esslingen Graduate School offers three accredited master's degree programs taught in English to students from around the world.
• Ideally located in the heart of Europe, our school is situated in Esslingen, only 15km from Stuttgart city centre in the Baden-Württemberg region of southern Germany.
• Alumna Dr. Grace Ng-Krülle, MBA 1999, now a Research Fellow at Solution Forest in Australia wrote: "The Esslingen MBA is a melting pot of culture, a platform for brainstorming ideas and for building relationships that cut across conventional borders."
• Our master's programs in International Industrial Management, Automotive Systems, and Design & Development in Automotive & Mechanical Engineering each take 1.5 years (3 semesters) to complete.
• Thanks to our dedication to meeting current industry needs, our programs keep abreast of industrial change and respond to the needs of the industry for highly-qualified, international talent at management level.
• We work closely with many renowned companies in the Neckar Valley, such as Bosch, Festo and Daimler.
• Get an American university education in the heart of Rome with John Cabot University (JCU)!
• The largest overseas American liberal arts university in Italy, JCU is accredited by the American Commission on Higher Education of the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools.
• We provide four-year Bachelor of Arts (BA) and 2-year Associate of Arts (AA) degree programs to students from the U.S. and worldwide. We also offer a Masters in Art History, semester and year-long study abroad programs, and summer programs.
• All courses are taught in English with an average of 15 students per class and are taught by faculty of international distinction.
• Our graduates are globally-recognized, and have been accepted at top-tier universities in the U.S. and Europe, and for being employed by well-known international companies.
• Our diverse student body comprises about 1,200 students from over 60 countries from the Americas, Africa, Asia and Europe, and from more than 130 U.S. universities.
• Students benefit greatly from culturally conscious views and discussions through which they become well prepared for successful and productive engagements in our fast-paced global world.
• Whether you are considering studying in Rome with us for 4 years, or as a visiting student for one semester, JCU, with our prestigious and dedicated faculty, and our rich and rigorous curricular offerings, will provide an unforgettable academic experience whose fruits you will enjoy for a lifetime.
4-year Bachelor of Arts (BA) & 2-year Associate of Arts (AA) undergraduate degree programs in:
• Business Administration; International Affairs; Political Science; Communications; Economics and Finance; International Business; Marketing; Art History; Classical Studies; English Literature; History; Humanistic Studies; Italian Studies.
• The University of Freiburg, founded in 1457, is one of the oldest universities in Germany and looks back on a long tradition of excellence in teaching and research.
• Whether in the humanities, the sciences or engineering, Freiburg's students and faculty have made a significant impact on the academic world.
• The 11th and newest faculty of the university is the Faculty of Engineering which was established in 1995. It comprises the Department of Computer Science and the Department of Microsystems Engineering offering undergraduate and graduate degree programs to approximately 1,200 students.
• The University of Freiburg, with 22,000 students, is strongly integrated into the city and most evenings it becomes clear that this is a college town.
• Situated on a new campus at the edge of Freiburg, both departments feature modern facilities for research and teaching including a cleanroom, electronics, optics and chemistry laboratories, robotics laboratories, facilities for tele-teaching, mobile computer pools for students and an engineering library.
• Located in southwest Germany at the foothills of the Black Forest, Freiburg benefits from a mild climate and its proximity to France and Switzerland.
Located in the heart of Paris, The American Graduate School in Paris (AGS) provides U.S.-accredited graduate programs taught entirely in English to students from around the world.
AGS offers a 2-year Master of Arts (MA) degree and a Ph.D. in International Relations & Diplomacy.
Through our Dual Programs, students on the M.A. course may undertake a second degree program, and earn two Masters degrees. Study options include Diplomacy & Strategic Negotiation; French & EU Law & Business Ethics; or International Peace & Conflict Resolution.
In addition, we offer a 1-year MBA degree with a Concentration in Global Management & International Development.
Our graduate programs (with the exception of the Ph.D.) are accredited by the Middle States Commission of Higher Education through our partnership with Arcadia University in Pennsylvania.
AGS provides semester abroad and full year abroad programs to undergraduate and graduate students. We also offer summer abroad programs in Paris for undergraduate students.
Situated in a lively area in the center of Paris, AGS provides an international learning environment, characterized by personal attention, small classes and interactive teaching methods.
AGS qualifies for US Federal Aid and offers financial aid. We also offer scholarships based on merit and need.
Student Testimonial: "The American Graduate School in Paris offered me an opportunity to learn in my native tongue and yet be surrounded by another culture and language."
- Gwenn, USA
- 2-year M.A. in International Relations & Diplomacy
M.A students may also complete European Masters programs in Diplomacy & Strategic Negotiation; French & EU Law & Business Ethics; or International Peace & Conflict Resolution, & graduate with a dual degree
- Ph.D. in International Relations & Diplomacy
- 1-year International MBA Degree Program
- Undergraduate & Graduate Semester / Year Abroad Programs
International Center Lomonosov is a Geneva, Switzerland-based branch of the Moscow State University. We provide one-of-a-kind education in three languages (Russian, French and English), with a wide range of Bachelor and Masters Degree programs on offer in a variety of popular career topics.
Graduates receive two diplomas (Russian and Swiss), but also they receive official qualifications for their language knowledge; Cambridge English First Certificate in English and Diplome d’etudes en langue Francais. A high level Russian-quality education is provided for students, with the collaboration of exchange teachers from Russia and United States, to provide the students with the best quality education.
Webster Vienna Private University is an American University with a global perspective located in Vienna, Austria. We offer undergraduate Bachelor degree programs and Graduate degree programs to international students, including a Master of Business Administration (MBA) program. The language of instruction is English.
For 30 years, Webster’s Vienna campus has been providing a high standard of education in Austria, giving students from all over the world the opportunity to experience the benefits of an American education. It is an education with an international focus, with students from over 70 different countries, and faculty from 20 countries. Through our international network of campuses, students have the opportunity to study in the U.S., Europe & Asia.
Our goal is to give students a personalized educational experience, with class sizes of around 25 students and individual academic advising each term. Webster Vienna is accredited in the U.S. by the Higher Learning Commission (HLC), and in Austria by the Bundesministerium für Bildung, Wissenschaft und Kultur (bm:bwk), our business programs are also accredited by the Association of Collegiate Business Schools and programs (ACBSP).