Study in Austria: University in Salzburg, north Austria, Bachelor's degree course, Undergraduate programs Europe, Study abroad Austria, Information Technology, Business & Tourism degrees, Management programs, Media & Design....
Salzburg University of Applied Sciences, Salzburg: At the Fachhochschule Salzburg (FHS) – Salzburg University of Applied Sciences - in Salzburg, northern Austria, we believe that above all, it is the individual student who is the central focus of attention. Most of our bachelor and master degree programs are taught in German, except the MSc in Applied Image & Signal Processing and the BA and MA in Innovation & Management in Tourism.
- BA in Innovation & Management in Tourism - MA in Innovation & Management in Tourism - MSc in Applied Image & Signal Processing - MSc in Human-Computer Interaction* Programs that are taught in German
Engineering - BSc/ MSc in Forest Products Technology & Timber Construction - BSc/ MSc in Smart Building - BSc/ MSc in Information Technology & Systems Management - BSc in Business Informatics and Digital Transformation
Business and Social Sciences - BA/ MA in Business Management - BA in SME-Management & Entrepreneurship - BA in Innovation & Management in Tourism - BA/ MA in Social Work
Design, Media and Arts - BA/ MA in Design & Product Management - BA/ MA in MultiMediaArts - BSc/ MSc in MultiMediaTechnology
Health Studies - BSc in Biomedical Sciences - BSc in Occupational Therapy - BSc in Nursing - BSc in Midwifery - BSc in Orthoptics - BSc in Physiotherapy - BSc in Radiation Technology
*Subject to approval by AQ Austria and committees of Paris Lodron University Salzburg.
Some interested visitors submitting program inquiries to our school up to
2021-07-03 were from:
Prishtina/ Kosovo, Albania;
Benin city, Edo state, Nigeria;
Montego Bay, Jamaica;
Currently in China, Uzbekistan;
Related Schools & Programs. Inquire to our admissions team today:
Webster Vienna Private University is an American University with a global perspective located in Vienna, Austria. We offer undergraduate Bachelor degree programs and Graduate degree programs to international students, including a Master of Business Administration (MBA) program. The language of instruction is English.
For 30 years, Webster’s Vienna campus has been providing a high standard of education in Austria, giving students from all over the world the opportunity to experience the benefits of an American education. It is an education with an international focus, with students from over 70 different countries, and faculty from 20 countries. Through our international network of campuses, students have the opportunity to study in the U.S., Europe & Asia.
Our goal is to give students a personalized educational experience, with class sizes of around 25 students and individual academic advising each term. Webster Vienna is accredited in the U.S. by the Higher Learning Commission (HLC), and in Austria by the Bundesministerium für Bildung, Wissenschaft und Kultur (bm:bwk), our business programs are also accredited by the Association of Collegiate Business Schools and programs (ACBSP).
• One of the pioneers in the field of international graduate education in Germany, Esslingen Graduate School offers three accredited master's degree programs taught in English to students from around the world.
• Ideally located in the heart of Europe, our school is situated in Esslingen, only 15km from Stuttgart city centre in the Baden-Württemberg region of southern Germany.
• Alumna Dr. Grace Ng-Krülle, MBA 1999, now a Research Fellow at Solution Forest in Australia wrote: "The Esslingen MBA is a melting pot of culture, a platform for brainstorming ideas and for building relationships that cut across conventional borders."
• Our master's programs in International Industrial Management, Automotive Systems, and Design & Development in Automotive & Mechanical Engineering each take 1.5 years (3 semesters) to complete.
• Thanks to our dedication to meeting current industry needs, our programs keep abreast of industrial change and respond to the needs of the industry for highly-qualified, international talent at management level.
• We work closely with many renowned companies in the Neckar Valley, such as Bosch, Festo and Daimler.
The University of Law is one of the UK's longest-established specialist providers of legal education and training in the UK, with campuses in London, Birmingham, Bristol, Guildford, Leeds, Manchester and Nottingham, as well as our GDL and LPC courses being taught in the University of East Anglia, the University of Exeter, the University of Reading and the University of Liverpool.
Previously The College of Law, The University of Law was granted university status in November 2012 and now offers degrees in Business, Law, Criminology and Policing, plus a range of postgraduate legal training and Master's degrees designed by qualified experts to help students advance at any stage in their career.
The University of Law specialises in teaching, not research, and was awarded a silver rating in the Teaching Excellence and Student Outcomes Framework (TEF) in June 2019. We were found to deliver high quality teaching, learning and outcomes for our students and consistently exceed rigorous national quality requirements for UK higher education.
We have the UK's largest legal alumni group with over 64,000 members, giving our students excellent networking opportunities.
- Pre-Sessional English for International Students
- International Foundation Programmes in Business or Law
- A range of Business Degrees and Masters qualifications.
- Law, Criminology and Policing degrees
- A wide range of Legal degrees with specialist options
- Graduate Diploma in Law (GDL)
- Master of Arts in Law (MA Law)
- Legal Practice Course (LPC)
- Bar Professional Training Course (BPTC)
- Master of Laws (LLM)
- MSc Programmes
- Professional training
- Plus a range of study options are available, including online
Established in 1972, Richmond, The American International University in London is an independent, international university. We provide a wide range of specialist courses at undergraduate and graduate level in the fields of liberal arts and professional studies. Our bachelor's degree courses and master's programs are open to students from the UK and all over the world.
With students from over 100 countries, Richmond provides an international curriculum which includes academic subjects and intercultural learning. With dual accreditation in both the USA and the United Kingdom, we emphasize the best of both systems of education: the US focus on the liberal arts and the British system of specialization.
The university is situated in the beautiful town of Richmond, within easy reach of central London. First and second year students are based at the Richmond Hill campus, in one of London's most sought-after areas. Third and fourth-year and MA students are based at our city campus in Kensington, one of London's most beautiful residential areas.
University of Southampton - Centre for Biological Sciences
Courses / Programs
The Centre for Biological Sciences at The University of Southampton provides an excellent environment for study and research. Our BSc programmes in Biochemistry, Biology, Biomedical Sciences, Pharmacology and Zoology cover the spectrum of the biological sciences. In addition, we offer a range of masters degree courses.
The teaching is driven by our cutting-edge research. The work placements and volunteering projects on offer are a chance to gain valuable hands-on experience which helps you to achieve your long-term career goals. Conveniently located only 75 miles south-west of London and 19 miles north-west of Portsmouth, Southampton is located in Hampshire on the south coast of England.
From climate change to human health, our groundbreaking research in Biological Sciences tackles key global issues and offers solutions to many of life's challenges. The academics in Biological Sciences at the University of Southampton are involved in groundbreaking work in a range of areas from foetal development to environmental change which means that as a student, you can be sure that your education is based on the most up-to-date information.
• Study for 1, 2 or 3 semesters at the UK’s No. 1 arts university!
• Arts University Bournemouth (AUB) is a leading university specialising in arts, performance, design, and media education. Easily accessible less than 2 hours south of London by train, AUB provides study abroad BA (Hons) courses for international students and professionals who wish to spend time abroad in pursuit of careers in creative arts, graphic design, interior design, fashion, makeup, visual communication, architecture, acting, film production, photography, dance, and more.
• Our short study abroad courses are designed for students who want to spend time in university or college in the UK, developing their creative skills and perhaps gaining credits towards their university degree, but do not necessarily want to spend as much as 2-3 years studying in the UK.
• Students are fully integrated with our full-time BA (Hons) degree students, and these courses can be taken for 1 term, 2 terms, or 3 terms.
• If you can't find the exact course you want, we can design a course tailored to your individual needs. You can join several groups of students on a range of different courses and also receive one-to-one tuition.
• We also provide summer study abroad programs.
Student Review: “I like the fact that the course has a good structure. You can always give your work a personal touch. I really appreciate that all my tutors are helpful, open-minded and have an immense knowledge, which they enjoy sharing.” - Shivaji, India