Study in Austria: University in Salzburg, north Austria, Bachelor's degree course, Undergraduate programs Europe, Study abroad Austria, Information Technology, Business & Tourism degrees, Management programs, Media & Design....
Salzburg University of Applied Sciences, Salzburg: At the Fachhochschule Salzburg (FHS) – Salzburg University of Applied Sciences - in Salzburg, northern Austria, we believe that above all, it is the individual student who is the central focus of attention. Most of our bachelor and master degree programs are taught in German, except the MSc in Applied Image & Signal Processing and the BA and MA in Innovation & Management in Tourism.
Programs that are taught in English - Bachelor of Arts in Innovation & Management in Tourism - Master of Arts in Innovation & Management in Tourism - Master of Science in Applied Image & Signal Processing
Programs that are taught in German - Bachelor of Science in Information Technology and Systems Management - Master of Science in Information Technology and Systems Management - Bachelor of Science in Forest Products Technology and Timber Construction - Master of Science in Forest Products Technology and Management - Bachelor of Arts in Business Management - Maser of Arts in Business Management - Bachelor of Arts in Innovation and Management in Tourism - Bachelor of Arts in Design and Product Management - Master of Arts in Design and Product Management - Bachelor of Arts in MultiMediaArt - Master of Arts in MultiMediaArt - Bachelor of Science in MultiMediaTechnology - Master of Science in MultiMediaTechnology - Bachelor of Science in Biomedical Sciences - Bachelor of Science in Nursing - Bachelor of Science in Midwifery - Bachelor of Science in Occupational Therapy - Bachelor of Science in Physiotherapy - Bachelor of Science in Radiation Technology - Bachelor of Arts in Social Work - Master of Science in Salutophysiology for Midwives
International Organizations MBA at the University of Geneva (IOMBA)
Courses / Programs
The University of Geneva's International Organizations MBA (IOMBA) is a unique MBA programme that prepares professionals for careers in the increasingly interconnected fields of international governmental and nongovernmental organizations, and companies that work with these institutions. Based in Geneva, Switzerland, and taught fully in English, the IOMBA is an accredited intensive 13-month programme consisting of a ten-month academic curriculum and a three-month internship or consultancy project within an IO, NGO or a Social Enterprise.
The core academic curriculum consists of 24 modules structured into three complementary sections: Global Context, Business Fundamentals, and International Organization Management.
Delivery is through a mix of lectures, case-studies, and field research, and students are encouraged to define and pursue individual interests.
Webster Vienna Private University is an American University with a global perspective located in Vienna, Austria. We offer undergraduate Bachelor degree programs and Graduate degree programs to international students, including a Master of Business Administration (MBA) program. The language of instruction is English.
For 30 years, Webster’s Vienna campus has been providing a high standard of education in Austria, giving students from all over the world the opportunity to experience the benefits of an American education. It is an education with an international focus, with students from over 70 different countries, and faculty from 20 countries. Through our international network of campuses, students have the opportunity to study in the U.S., Europe & Asia.
Our goal is to give students a personalized educational experience, with class sizes of around 25 students and individual academic advising each term. Webster Vienna is accredited in the U.S. by the Higher Learning Commission (HLC), and in Austria by the Bundesministerium für Bildung, Wissenschaft und Kultur (bm:bwk), our business programs are also accredited by the Association of Collegiate Business Schools and programs (ACBSP).
• EU Business School (EU) is one of the world´s top business schools recognized for the excellence of its students and faculty.
• EU Munich continues to ambitiously address the ever-changing needs of the business community with undergraduate and graduate courses that aim to prepare our students for careers in business administration, management or finance. The language of instruction is English.
• In recent years, Munich has developed into one of the leading economic centers in Europe. Located close to the Austrian and Swiss borders, at the foot of the Alps, Munich’s influences are abundant.
• Munich offers a unique symbiosis of quality of life and economic opportunity. With its wealth in culture and art, the Bavarian capital is one of the most popular cities in Germany.
• Internationally renowned, our MBA program is featured in the top tier of the European MBA listings and our full-time MBA has been placed fifth highest for salary uplift in Europe in the QS Return of Investment Report 2015.
• Our MBA is flexible, with full-time and part-time options available for busy career professionals. Along with this, our MBA graduates earn an immediate return on their investment, with an average salary increase of ten thousand dollars.
Student Review: "I can immediately apply what I’ve learned and help my company achieve success. EU was the best investment I've made in my future."
- Magdalena, Germany - MBA Program
• Study for 1, 2 or 3 semesters at the UK’s No. 1 arts university!
• Arts University Bournemouth (AUB) is a leading university specialising in arts, performance, design, and media education. Easily accessible less than 2 hours south of London by train, AUB provides study abroad BA (Hons) courses for international students and professionals who wish to spend time abroad in pursuit of careers in creative arts, graphic design, interior design, fashion, makeup, visual communication, architecture, acting, film production, photography, dance, and more.
• Our short study abroad courses are designed for students who want to spend time in university or college in the UK, developing their creative skills and perhaps gaining credits towards their university degree, but do not necessarily want to spend as much as 2-3 years studying in the UK.
• Students are fully integrated with our full-time BA (Hons) degree students, and these courses can be taken for 1 term, 2 terms, or 3 terms.
• If you can't find the exact course you want, we can design a course tailored to your individual needs. You can join several groups of students on a range of different courses and also receive one-to-one tuition.
• We also provide summer study abroad programs.
Student Review: “I like the fact that the course has a good structure. You can always give your work a personal touch. I really appreciate that all my tutors are helpful, open-minded and have an immense knowledge, which they enjoy sharing.” - Shivaji, India
• The University of Freiburg, founded in 1457, is one of the oldest universities in Germany and looks back on a long tradition of excellence in teaching and research.
• Whether in the humanities, the sciences or engineering, Freiburg's students and faculty have made a significant impact on the academic world.
• The 11th and newest faculty of the university is the Faculty of Engineering which was established in 1995. It comprises the Department of Computer Science and the Department of Microsystems Engineering offering undergraduate and graduate degree programs to approximately 1,200 students.
• The University of Freiburg, with 22,000 students, is strongly integrated into the city and most evenings it becomes clear that this is a college town.
• Situated on a new campus at the edge of Freiburg, both departments feature modern facilities for research and teaching including a cleanroom, electronics, optics and chemistry laboratories, robotics laboratories, facilities for tele-teaching, mobile computer pools for students and an engineering library.
• Located in southwest Germany at the foothills of the Black Forest, Freiburg benefits from a mild climate and its proximity to France and Switzerland.
The Swiss School of Management is part of the European University of Rome, offering a range of undergraduate and graduate degree programs that provide not only a truly practical business education but also combine the latest in technology with the most forward-thinking business, educational and leadership ideas. Our courses include Master of Business Administration (MBA), Executive MBA and Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) among others. The language of instruction is English.
Our goal is to nurture leaders who can inspire others, demonstrate outstanding skills, and work in multi-cultural environments. At the Swiss School of Management you will learn among a truly international student body as our students come from all over the world.
At the Swiss School of Management you will find an excellent faculty and staff who are ready to help you with your studies and provide a friendly and supportive environment. Our partnerships with international business schools and employers will provide you with student exchange and internship opportunities, and a curriculum that is built with the advice of business people in the field.
- Full-time Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Dual MBA with INSEC Paris
- Executive MBA (EMBA)
- Distance MBA
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
- Bachelor Top-up Degree Program in USA and UK
- Advanced Diploma in Business Administration
- Diploma in Business Administration
- International Leadership Semester
- International Forensic Week