Study in Austria: University in Salzburg, north Austria, Bachelor's degree course, Undergraduate programs Europe, Study abroad Austria, Information Technology, Business & Tourism degrees, Management programs, Media & Design....
Salzburg University of Applied Sciences, Salzburg: At the Fachhochschule Salzburg (FHS) – Salzburg University of Applied Sciences - in Salzburg, northern Austria, we believe that above all, it is the individual student who is the central focus of attention. Most of our bachelor and master degree programs are taught in German, except the MSc in Applied Image & Signal Processing and the BA and MA in Innovation & Management in Tourism.
Programs that are taught in English - Bachelor of Arts in Innovation & Management in Tourism - Master of Arts in Innovation & Management in Tourism - Master of Science in Applied Image & Signal Processing
Programs that are taught in German - Bachelor of Science in Information Technology and Systems Management - Master of Science in Information Technology and Systems Management - Bachelor of Science in Forest Products Technology and Timber Construction - Master of Science in Forest Products Technology and Management - Bachelor of Arts in Business Management - Maser of Arts in Business Management - Bachelor of Arts in Innovation and Management in Tourism - Bachelor of Arts in Design and Product Management - Master of Arts in Design and Product Management - Bachelor of Arts in MultiMediaArt - Master of Arts in MultiMediaArt - Bachelor of Science in MultiMediaTechnology - Master of Science in MultiMediaTechnology - Bachelor of Science in Biomedical Sciences - Bachelor of Science in Nursing - Bachelor of Science in Midwifery - Bachelor of Science in Occupational Therapy - Bachelor of Science in Physiotherapy - Bachelor of Science in Radiation Technology - Bachelor of Arts in Social Work - Master of Science in Salutophysiology for Midwives
Webster Vienna Private University is an American University with a global perspective located in Vienna, Austria. We offer undergraduate Bachelor degree programs and Graduate degree programs to international students, including a Master of Business Administration (MBA) program. The language of instruction is English.
For 30 years, Webster’s Vienna campus has been providing a high standard of education in Austria, giving students from all over the world the opportunity to experience the benefits of an American education. It is an education with an international focus, with students from over 70 different countries, and faculty from 20 countries. Through our international network of campuses, students have the opportunity to study in the U.S., Europe & Asia.
Our goal is to give students a personalized educational experience, with class sizes of around 25 students and individual academic advising each term. Webster Vienna is accredited in the U.S. by the Higher Learning Commission (HLC), and in Austria by the Bundesministerium für Bildung, Wissenschaft und Kultur (bm:bwk), our business programs are also accredited by the Association of Collegiate Business Schools and programs (ACBSP).
Established in 1972, Richmond, The American International University in London is an independent, international university. We provide a wide range of specialist courses at undergraduate and graduate level in the fields of liberal arts and professional studies. Our bachelor's degree courses and master's programs are open to students from the UK and all over the world.
With students from over 100 countries, Richmond provides an international curriculum which includes academic subjects and intercultural learning. With dual accreditation in both the USA and the United Kingdom, we emphasize the best of both systems of education: the US focus on the liberal arts and the British system of specialization.
The university is situated in the beautiful town of Richmond, within easy reach of central London. First and second year students are based at the Richmond Hill campus, in one of London's most sought-after areas. Third and fourth-year and MA students are based at our city campus in Kensington, one of London's most beautiful residential areas.
Located in the heart of Paris, The American Graduate School in Paris (AGS) provides U.S.-accredited graduate programs taught entirely in English to students from around the world.
AGS offers a 2-year Master of Arts (MA) degree and a Ph.D. in International Relations & Diplomacy.
Through our Dual Programs, students on the M.A. course may undertake a second degree program, and earn two Masters degrees. Study options include Diplomacy & Strategic Negotiation; French & EU Law & Business Ethics; or International Peace & Conflict Resolution.
In addition, we offer a 1-year MBA degree with a Concentration in Global Management & International Development.
Our graduate programs (with the exception of the Ph.D.) are accredited by the Middle States Commission of Higher Education through our partnership with Arcadia University in Pennsylvania.
AGS provides semester abroad and full year abroad programs to undergraduate and graduate students. We also offer summer abroad programs in Paris for undergraduate students.
Situated in a lively area in the center of Paris, AGS provides an international learning environment, characterized by personal attention, small classes and interactive teaching methods.
AGS qualifies for US Federal Aid and offers financial aid. We also offer scholarships based on merit and need.
Student Testimonial: "The American Graduate School in Paris offered me an opportunity to learn in my native tongue and yet be surrounded by another culture and language."
- Gwenn, USA
- 2-year M.A. in International Relations & Diplomacy
M.A students may also complete European Masters programs in Diplomacy & Strategic Negotiation; French & EU Law & Business Ethics; or International Peace & Conflict Resolution, & graduate with a dual degree
- Ph.D. in International Relations & Diplomacy
- 1-year International MBA Degree Program
- Undergraduate & Graduate Semester / Year Abroad Programs
• With two campuses in the heart of Rome, John Cabot University combines the best qualities of an American liberal arts college with the history and cultural heritage of the Eternal City.
• We offer Associates and Bachelor Degree programs as well as semester abroad / year abroad programs. We also offer summer study abroad programs and a Masters Degree in Art History. All of our programs are taught in English.
• JCU is enriched with an international environment. Our diverse student body comprises about 1200 students from over 60 countries from the Americas, Africa, Asia and Europe, and from more than 130 U.S. universities.
• Our graduates are globally-recognized, and have been accepted at top-tier universities in the U.S. and Europe, and for being employed by well-known international companies.
• John Cabot University is accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education. The University is also authorized by the Italian Ministry of Education to operate as an American university in Italy.
Student Review: “While studying abroad in Rome I heard that I could get my degree at John Cabot. So I immediately transferred and it was honestly one of the best decisions of my life.” - Brendan, USA
Associates & Bachelor Degree Programs: • Art History
• Business Administration
• Classic Studies
• Economics and Finance
• English Literature
• Humanistic Studies
• International Affairs
• International Business
• Italian Studies
• Political Science
Graduate Degree Program: • Master of Arts (MA) in Art History
Study Abroad University Programs: • Study Abroad Degree Programs
• Year-long/ Semester Abroad Programs
• Summer Study Programs
• EU Business School (EU) is one of the world´s top business schools recognized for the excellence of its students and faculty.
• EU Munich continues to ambitiously address the ever-changing needs of the business community with undergraduate and graduate courses that aim to prepare our students for careers in business administration, management or finance. The language of instruction is English.
• In recent years, Munich has developed into one of the leading economic centers in Europe. Located close to the Austrian and Swiss borders, at the foot of the Alps, Munich’s influences are abundant.
• Munich offers a unique symbiosis of quality of life and economic opportunity. With its wealth in culture and art, the Bavarian capital is one of the most popular cities in Germany.
• Internationally renowned, our MBA program is featured in the top tier of the European MBA listings and our full-time MBA has been placed fifth highest for salary uplift in Europe in the QS Return of Investment Report 2015.
• Our MBA is flexible, with full-time and part-time options available for busy career professionals. Along with this, our MBA graduates earn an immediate return on their investment, with an average salary increase of ten thousand dollars.
Student Review: "I can immediately apply what I’ve learned and help my company achieve success. EU was the best investment I've made in my future."
- Magdalena, Germany - MBA Program
With campuses in Milan, Rome, Brescia, and Piacenza-Cremona, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore is one of the largest private universities in Europe - boasting over 41,000 students across 12 schools.
Aside from our 200+ Italian programs, we offer Undergraduate, Graduate, Summer and Semester programs taught entirely in English.
We distinguish ourselves for multidisciplinary curricula, strong ties with top businesses and industries, and services tailored to meet international students’ needs.
The University is spread over 4 campuses, with the campus in central Milan being the biggest one. Milan is the economic, financial and industrial heartland of Italy. It contains the headquarters of numerous multinational corporations and world-renowned brands.
Our students are in an ideal position to work as interns in global top companies and after graduation find work among the best employers.
Bachelor Degrees (Taught in English)
• B.Sc. in Economics & Management
• B.Sc. in International Relations & Global Affairs
Masters Degrees (Taught in English)
• Banking and Finance
• Agricultural and Food Economics
• Corporate Communication
• International Business
• International Marketing Management
• Economics and Finance
• International Relations
• Arts Management
6-year Medical Degree (Taught in English)
• Medicine & Surgery