Study in Austria: University in Salzburg, north Austria, Bachelor's degree course, Undergraduate programs, Study abroad Austria, Information Technology, Business & Tourism degrees, Management programs, Media & Design....
Salzburg University of Applied Sciences: The University is located twenty minutes south of Salzburg, north of Austria touching the German border. Salzburg is the capital of a federal province of Austria with the same name. It has approx. 150.000 residents making it the fourth biggest Austrian city; beyond that, it is Austria's most favourable region.
The city's magnificent baroque town centre is registered as a UNESCO World Cultural Heritage site and can easily be explored by strolling along the charming alleys. The city's most famous son Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, many hostorical buildings and the heart-warming musical "The Sound of Music" made the area one of the most popular tourist destinations.
International Center Lomonosov is a Geneva, Switzerland-based branch of the Moscow State University. We provide one-of-a-kind education in three languages (Russian, French and English), with a wide range of Bachelor and Masters Degree programs on offer in a variety of popular career topics.
Graduates receive two diplomas (Russian and Swiss), but also they receive official qualifications for their language knowledge; Cambridge English First Certificate in English and Diplome d’etudes en langue Francais. A high level Russian-quality education is provided for students, with the collaboration of exchange teachers from Russia and United States, to provide the students with the best quality education.
The School of Education in the University of Nottingham in East Midlands, England UK. The School of Education is located in The Dearing Building. is an exciting and rewarding place to study. We are pleased to welcome students from across the UK, Europe and the world into our vibrant community. As one of the largest and most respected education departments of any UK university, we lead the way in research and teaching quality.
Our academics are major national and international figures, in a wide variety of subject areas. As such we are proud to offer a wide range of courses from initial teacher training to the education of adults, from literacy and counselling studies to management and the use of ICT in education. We offer undergraduate degrees and a range of postgraduate qualifications including Master's degree programmes, certificates and diplomas.
• The University of Freiburg, founded in 1457, is one of the oldest universities in Germany and looks back on a long tradition of excellence in teaching and research.
• Whether in the humanities, the sciences or engineering, Freiburg's students and faculty have made a significant impact on the academic world.
• The 11th and newest faculty of the university is the Faculty of Engineering which was established in 1995. It comprises the Department of Computer Science and the Department of Microsystems Engineering offering undergraduate and graduate degree programs to approximately 1,200 students.
• The University of Freiburg, with 22,000 students, is strongly integrated into the city and most evenings it becomes clear that this is a college town.
• Situated on a new campus at the edge of Freiburg, both departments feature modern facilities for research and teaching including a cleanroom, electronics, optics and chemistry laboratories, robotics laboratories, facilities for tele-teaching, mobile computer pools for students and an engineering library.
• Located in southwest Germany at the foothills of the Black Forest, Freiburg benefits from a mild climate and its proximity to France and Switzerland.
• With two campuses in the heart of Rome, John Cabot University combines the best qualities of an American liberal arts college with the history and cultural heritage of the Eternal City.
• We offer Associates and Bachelor Degree programs as well as semester abroad / year abroad programs. We also offer summer study abroad programs and a Masters Degree in Art History. All of our programs are taught in English.
• JCU is enriched with an international environment. Our diverse student body comprises about 1200 students from over 60 countries from the Americas, Africa, Asia and Europe, and from more than 130 U.S. universities.
• Our graduates are globally-recognized, and have been accepted at top-tier universities in the U.S. and Europe, and for being employed by well-known international companies.
• John Cabot University is accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education. The University is also authorized by the Italian Ministry of Education to operate as an American university in Italy.
Student Review: “While studying abroad in Rome I heard that I could get my degree at John Cabot. So I immediately transferred and it was honestly one of the best decisions of my life.” - Brendan, USA
Associates & Bachelor Degree Programs: • Art History
• Business Administration
• Classic Studies
• Economics and Finance
• English Literature
• Humanistic Studies
• International Affairs
• International Business
• Italian Studies
• Political Science
Graduate Degree Program: • Master of Arts (MA) in Art History
Study Abroad University Programs: • Study Abroad Degree Programs
• Year-long/ Semester Abroad Programs
• Summer Study Programs
Webster Vienna Private University is an American University with a global perspective located in Vienna, Austria. We offer undergraduate Bachelor degree programs and Graduate degree programs to international students, including a Master of Business Administration (MBA) program. The language of instruction is English.
For 30 years, Webster’s Vienna campus has been providing a high standard of education in Austria, giving students from all over the world the opportunity to experience the benefits of an American education. It is an education with an international focus, with students from over 70 different countries, and faculty from 20 countries. Through our international network of campuses, students have the opportunity to study in the U.S., Europe & Asia.
Our goal is to give students a personalized educational experience, with class sizes of around 25 students and individual academic advising each term. Webster Vienna is accredited in the U.S. by the Higher Learning Commission (HLC), and in Austria by the Bundesministerium für Bildung, Wissenschaft und Kultur (bm:bwk), our business programs are also accredited by the Association of Collegiate Business Schools and programs (ACBSP).
• EU Business School (EU) is one of the world´s top business schools recognized for the excellence of its students and faculty.
• EU Munich continues to ambitiously address the ever-changing needs of the business community with undergraduate and graduate courses that aim to prepare our students for careers in business administration, management or finance. The language of instruction is English.
• In recent years, Munich has developed into one of the leading economic centers in Europe. Located close to the Austrian and Swiss borders, at the foot of the Alps, Munich’s influences are abundant.
• Munich offers a unique symbiosis of quality of life and economic opportunity. With its wealth in culture and art, the Bavarian capital is one of the most popular cities in Germany.
• Internationally renowned, our MBA program is featured in the top tier of the European MBA listings and our full-time MBA has been placed fifth highest for salary uplift in Europe in the QS Return of Investment Report 2015.
• Our MBA is flexible, with full-time and part-time options available for busy career professionals. Along with this, our MBA graduates earn an immediate return on their investment, with an average salary increase of ten thousand dollars.
Student Review: "I can immediately apply what I’ve learned and help my company achieve success. EU was the best investment I've made in my future."
- Magdalena, Germany - MBA Program