Study in Austria: University in Salzburg, north Austria, Bachelor's degree course, Undergraduate programs, Study abroad Austria, Information Technology, Business & Tourism degrees, Management programs, Media & Design....
Salzburg University of Applied Sciences: The University is located twenty minutes south of Salzburg, north of Austria touching the German border. Salzburg is the capital of a federal province of Austria with the same name. It has approx. 150.000 residents making it the fourth biggest Austrian city; beyond that, it is Austria's most favourable region.
The city's magnificent baroque town centre is registered as a UNESCO World Cultural Heritage site and can easily be explored by strolling along the charming alleys. The city's most famous son Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, many hostorical buildings and the heart-warming musical "The Sound of Music" made the area one of the most popular tourist destinations.
Webster Vienna Private University is an American University with a global perspective located in Vienna, Austria. We offer undergraduate Bachelor degree programs and Graduate degree programs to international students, including a Master of Business Administration (MBA) program. The language of instruction is English.
For 30 years, Webster’s Vienna campus has been providing a high standard of education in Austria, giving students from all over the world the opportunity to experience the benefits of an American education. It is an education with an international focus, with students from over 70 different countries, and faculty from 20 countries. Through our international network of campuses, students have the opportunity to study in the U.S., Europe & Asia.
Our goal is to give students a personalized educational experience, with class sizes of around 25 students and individual academic advising each term. Webster Vienna is accredited in the U.S. by the Higher Learning Commission (HLC), and in Austria by the Bundesministerium für Bildung, Wissenschaft und Kultur (bm:bwk), our business programs are also accredited by the Association of Collegiate Business Schools and programs (ACBSP).
One of the oldest and most renowned higher education institutions in Germany, the University of Freiburg provides a four-year Bachelor’s Degree in Liberal Arts and Sciences (LAS). This is the university's first interdisciplinary, English-taught undergraduate program and the first of its kind in Germany. We welcome students from Germany and international students from around the world.
Reaching across academic fields, the LAS Bachelor's Degree is complementary to the University’s existing disciplinary Bachelor programs. It is hosted by the University College Freiburg (UCF) and started in October 2012 with a pioneer group of 78 students.
Developing our own specific perspective on a long tradition of Liberal Education in the United States and on recent highly successful interpretations of that tradition in the Netherlands, we emphasize problem-orientation, student-centeredness and an international outlook.
Situated at the heart of Europe, in direct proximity to both Switzerland and France, Freiburg is one of Germany’s most beautiful cities. The capital of the famous Black Forest region, it is well known for its extremely high quality of life.
Webster University Geneva in Switzerland is an international, independent, non-profit institution of higher education offering bachelors’ and masters’ degree programs in the humanities, social sciences, business, management, information technology and media communications. Our undergraduate and graduate degree courses are taught through English. There are approximately 600 students from over 90 different nationalities studying us.
Webster University Geneva is a branch campus of Webster University, whose home campus is in St. Louis, Missouri. Webster University has international campuses in Europe (London, Leiden, Vienna, Geneva) and Asia (Thailand, Shanghai). In Switzerland, Webster University is incorporated as a nonprofit Swiss Foundation. Students can spend one or more semesters studying at an international campus.
Webster University is accredited in the United States by the Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools. This accreditation applies to all of Webster’s programs in all locations.
Bachelor's Degree Programs in:
International Relations; International Relations with an Emphasis in Refugee Studies; International Relations with an Emphasis in Economics; Business Administration; Finance; Management; Media Communications; Psychology; Computer Science
Graduate Degree Programs:
Master of Business Administration (MBA); MA in Management & Leadership; MA in Human Resources Management; MA in International Relations; MA in Counseling
• The University of Freiburg, founded in 1457, is one of the oldest universities in Germany and looks back on a long tradition of excellence in teaching and research.
• Whether in the humanities, the sciences or engineering, Freiburg's students and faculty have made a significant impact on the academic world.
• The 11th and newest faculty of the university is the Faculty of Engineering which was established in 1995. It comprises the Department of Computer Science and the Department of Microsystems Engineering offering undergraduate and graduate degree programs to approximately 1,200 students.
• The University of Freiburg, with 22,000 students, is strongly integrated into the city and most evenings it becomes clear that this is a college town.
• Situated on a new campus at the edge of Freiburg, both departments feature modern facilities for research and teaching including a cleanroom, electronics, optics and chemistry laboratories, robotics laboratories, facilities for tele-teaching, mobile computer pools for students and an engineering library.
• Located in southwest Germany at the foothills of the Black Forest, Freiburg benefits from a mild climate and its proximity to France and Switzerland.
• EU Business School (EU) is one of the world´s top business schools recognized for the excellence of its students and faculty.
• EU Munich continues to ambitiously address the ever-changing needs of the business community with undergraduate and graduate courses that aim to prepare our students for careers in business administration, management or finance. The language of instruction is English.
• In recent years, Munich has developed into one of the leading economic centers in Europe. Located close to the Austrian and Swiss borders, at the foot of the Alps, Munich’s influences are abundant.
• Munich offers a unique symbiosis of quality of life and economic opportunity. With its wealth in culture and art, the Bavarian capital is one of the most popular cities in Germany.
• Internationally renowned, our MBA program is featured in the top tier of the European MBA listings and our full-time MBA has been placed fifth highest for salary uplift in Europe in the QS Return of Investment Report 2015.
• Our MBA is flexible, with full-time and part-time options available for busy career professionals. Along with this, our MBA graduates earn an immediate return on their investment, with an average salary increase of ten thousand dollars.
Student Review: "I can immediately apply what I’ve learned and help my company achieve success. EU was the best investment I've made in my future."
- Magdalena, Germany - MBA Program
• Get an American university education in the heart of Rome with John Cabot University (JCU)!
• The largest overseas American liberal arts university in Italy, JCU is accredited by the American Commission on Higher Education of the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools.
• We provide four-year Bachelor of Arts (BA) and 2-year Associate of Arts (AA) degree programs to students from the U.S. and worldwide. We also offer a Masters in Art History, semester and year-long study abroad programs, and summer programs.
• All courses are taught in English with an average of 15 students per class and are taught by faculty of international distinction.
• Our graduates are globally-recognized, and have been accepted at top-tier universities in the U.S. and Europe, and for being employed by well-known international companies.
• Our diverse student body comprises about 1,200 students from over 60 countries from the Americas, Africa, Asia and Europe, and from more than 130 U.S. universities.
• Students benefit greatly from culturally conscious views and discussions through which they become well prepared for successful and productive engagements in our fast-paced global world.
• Whether you are considering studying in Rome with us for 4 years, or as a visiting student for one semester, JCU, with our prestigious and dedicated faculty, and our rich and rigorous curricular offerings, will provide an unforgettable academic experience whose fruits you will enjoy for a lifetime.
4-year Bachelor of Arts (BA) & 2-year Associate of Arts (AA) undergraduate degree programs in:
• Business Administration; International Affairs; Political Science; Communications; Economics and Finance; International Business; Marketing; Art History; Classical Studies; English Literature; History; Humanistic Studies; Italian Studies.