Study in Austria: University in Salzburg, north Austria, Bachelor's degree course, Undergraduate programs, Study abroad Austria, Information Technology, Business & Tourism degrees, Management programs, Media & Design....
Salzburg University of Applied Sciences: The University is located twenty minutes south of Salzburg, north of Austria touching the German border. Salzburg is the capital of a federal province of Austria with the same name. It has approx. 150.000 residents making it the fourth biggest Austrian city; beyond that, it is Austria's most favourable region.
The city's magnificent baroque town centre is registered as a UNESCO World Cultural Heritage site and can easily be explored by strolling along the charming alleys. The city's most famous son Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, many hostorical buildings and the heart-warming musical "The Sound of Music" made the area one of the most popular tourist destinations.
World Peace Academy - Swiss Centre for Peace Studies, Basel
Courses / Programs
Based in the heart of Basel, Switzerland, on the French-Swiss border, The World Peace Academy runs a full-time postgraduate Master of Advanced Studies Programme in Peace and Conflict Transformation. Our institution is dedicated to peace both as a right and a duty. Those who participate in our educational programmes learn to recognize their duty to work for peace so as to promote the right to peace for all. We are a NGO affiliated with the University of Basel, which accredits our programme and issues our diplomas.
Students can begin the programme either in March, June or September each year. The MAS programme is accredited by the University of Basel, which issues the diploma. It is also possible to obtain an Advanced Certificate in Peace and Conflict Transformation for 12 weeks of courses. All courses on the MAS/Certificate are taught in English by leading specialists in their field from around the world.
The "World Peace Academy - Swiss Centre for Peace Studies" (WPA) is an educational institution that aims to promote a global culture of peace through the development of an innovative peace education programme and the education of experts and multipliers who can take their knowledge into the field, where it matters most.
9-month Master of Advanced Studies (MAS) in Peace and Conflict Transformation:
The program consists of 10 modules: Peace and Conflict Research; Conflict Transformation & Peace-building; Mediation & Communication; International Relations & International Law; From National to Human Security; Peace Education & Ethics; Human Rights, Gender & Democratization; Sustainable Development & Its Contributions to Peace; Peace Culture, Religions & the Media; Development of Key Competencies for Peace Workers.
Cass Business School is located in the borough of Islington in the heart of London and is the business school of City University London. We are a leading provider of business and management education. We offer seven undergraduate degree options, general or specialised, covering management, business, finance, actuarial science and risk. All undergraduate degree courses offer the option to spend a year studying abroad or working in industry. Cass Business School also offers a range of post-graduate business courses, including a Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree.
Cass draws students from more than 90 countries worldwide, and from a variety of backgrounds and disciplines. Our partnerships with universities around the world guarantee great opportunities and a stimulating international environment. We have more than 100 full-time academic staff and 25 visiting lecturers, many of whom are practicing professionals. Some academic staff are advisors to government, whilst others work in business.
Cass is accredited by AMBA and EQUIS and is the largest European provider of specialist MSc degrees in financial services.
Cass offers Bachelor of Science (BSc) degree courses in:
- Accounting and Finance
- Actuarial Science
- Banking and International Finance
- Business Studies
- Investment Analysis and Insurance
- Investment and Financial Risk Management
- Real Estate Finance and Investment
Ecole Nationale Supérieure de l'Energie, l'Eau et l'Environnement
(Ense3) is an engineering school that is part of the Grenoble Institute of Technology which is ranked among the very best Grandes Ecoles in France. It is located 300 miles from Paris, in the Rhône-Alpes region of Southeastern France. Ense3 offers a range of master degree programs in the fields of electrical, mechanical, hydraulic, civil and environmental engineering. Three of our master's programs are taught in English. Ense3 welcomes approximately 100 international students each year.
Grenoble has always been in the forefront of the development of new technologies in the field of energy and water management. Taking full advantage of this background, the Ense3 school trains high-level engineers and doctors able to take up the challenges associated with the new energy order, with the increasing demand of water, both in quantity and quality, and with the sustainable development and country planning.
Students of a school belonging to the French network of Grandes Ecoles d'Ingénieurs are admitted only after a highly competitive exam or through a scrupulous examination of their application by a selection committee.
Master degree programs in:
- Hydraulic Engineering (taught in English)
- Electrical Engineering for Smart Buildings and Grids (taught in English)
- Fluid Mechanics and Energetics (taught in English)
- Electrical Power Engineering
- Mechanical & Energy Engineering
- Nuclear & Energy
- Energy Systems and Associated Markets
- Hydraulics, Civil & Environmental Engineering
- Automatic control, Systems and Information technology
- Signal & Image Processing, Communication Systems & Multimedia
- Product Design
Located in the heart of Paris, The American Graduate School in Paris (AGS) provides U.S.-accredited graduate programs taught entirely in English to students from around the world.
AGS offers a 2-year Master of Arts (MA) degree and a Ph.D. in International Relations & Diplomacy.
Through our Dual Programs, students on the M.A. course may undertake a second degree program, and earn two Masters degrees. Study options include Diplomacy & Strategic Negotiation; French & EU Law & Business Ethics; or International Peace & Conflict Resolution.
In addition, we offer a 1-year MBA degree with a Concentration in Global Management & International Development.
Our graduate programs (with the exception of the Ph.D.) are accredited by the Middle States Commission of Higher Education through our partnership with Arcadia University in Pennsylvania.
AGS provides semester abroad and full year abroad programs to undergraduate and graduate students. We also offer summer abroad programs in Paris for undergraduate students.
Situated in a lively area in the center of Paris, AGS provides an international learning environment, characterized by personal attention, small classes and interactive teaching methods.
AGS qualifies for US Federal Aid and offers financial aid. We also offer scholarships based on merit and need.
Student Testimonial: "The American Graduate School in Paris offered me an opportunity to learn in my native tongue and yet be surrounded by another culture and language."
- Gwenn, USA
- 2-year M.A. in International Relations & Diplomacy
M.A students may also complete European Masters programs in Diplomacy & Strategic Negotiation; French & EU Law & Business Ethics; or International Peace & Conflict Resolution, & graduate with a dual degree
- Ph.D. in International Relations & Diplomacy
- 1-year International MBA Degree Program
- Undergraduate & Graduate Semester / Year Abroad Programs
• EU Business School (EU) is one of the world´s top business schools recognized for the excellence of its students and faculty.
• EU Munich continues to ambitiously address the ever-changing needs of the business community with undergraduate and graduate courses that aim to prepare our students for careers in business administration, management or finance. The language of instruction is English.
• In recent years, Munich has developed into one of the leading economic centers in Europe. Located close to the Austrian and Swiss borders, at the foot of the Alps, Munich’s influences are abundant.
• Munich offers a unique symbiosis of quality of life and economic opportunity. With its wealth in culture and art, the Bavarian capital is one of the most popular cities in Germany.
• Internationally renowned, our MBA program is featured in the top tier of the European MBA listings and our full-time MBA has been placed fifth highest for salary uplift in Europe in the QS Return of Investment Report 2015.
• Our MBA is flexible, with full-time and part-time options available for busy career professionals. Along with this, our MBA graduates earn an immediate return on their investment, with an average salary increase of ten thousand dollars.
Student Review: "I can immediately apply what I’ve learned and help my company achieve success. EU was the best investment I've made in my future."
- Magdalena, Germany - MBA Program
The Swiss School of Management is part of the European University of Rome, offering a range of undergraduate and graduate degree programs that provide not only a truly practical business education but also combine the latest in technology with the most forward-thinking business, educational and leadership ideas. Our courses include Master of Business Administration (MBA), Executive MBA and Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) among others. The language of instruction is English.
Our goal is to nurture leaders who can inspire others, demonstrate outstanding skills, and work in multi-cultural environments. At the Swiss School of Management you will learn among a truly international student body as our students come from all over the world.
At the Swiss School of Management you will find an excellent faculty and staff who are ready to help you with your studies and provide a friendly and supportive environment. Our partnerships with international business schools and employers will provide you with student exchange and internship opportunities, and a curriculum that is built with the advice of business people in the field.
- Full-time Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Dual MBA with INSEC Paris
- Executive MBA (EMBA)
- Distance MBA
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
- Bachelor Top-up Degree Program in USA and UK
- Advanced Diploma in Business Administration
- Diploma in Business Administration
- International Leadership Semester
- International Forensic Week