MLC College of Business, Technology and Healthcare, Mississauga:
Based in Mississauga ON, close to Toronto, MLC College of Business, Technology and Healthcare provides world class SAP career education to individuals, professionals, and workforce teams. Our SAP training programs have been developed to address the current workforce needs for qualified SAP Software Users and Professionals. Our SAP course gives participants the opportunity to develop and demonstrate their job readiness through intensive short-term (4 – 12 Weeks) SAP skills training.
- MLC College of Business Technology and Healthcare is a leading specialist education provider for selected professional communities in North America. We provide academic education programs to our students and corporate clients.
- MLC college is the educational division of MLC Solutions Inc. which is a proven career management and development company which has helped hundreds of mid career professionals to achieve their career transition goals and make a success by making the right choices backed by our unending quest for excellence in service.
- We strive to build a better future for our students and ensure that they understand the complexities of the current marketplace in order to make a successful career.
Experienced & Qualified Trainers:
- Our trainers have excellent technical and communication skills.
- All our trainers are domain experts and Certified in their own fields.
- Our trainers are real-time experienced trainers with years of experience.
- Trainers help the trainee in the full phase of training, placement, and certification
We help you through a very rigorous and systematic approach to career development sessions comprising of classroom sessions which are an optimum mix of the academic as well as practical real life scenarios.
Our focus is on imparting “state-of-the-art” management, technology and healthcare education to the young generation as well as mid career professionals holding their hand all the way until you get your first genuine career break.
Specialized 4-12 Week SAP ERP Training Courses:
We carry out end to end training in all SAP areas with you using customized training material suited to your individual needs.
- Advanced Business Application Programming (ABAP)
- Business Application Software Information System (BASIS)
- Business Intelligence (BI)
- Controlling (CO)
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Finance (FI)
- Human Capital Management (HCM)
- Order Fulfillment (SD)
- Plant Maintenance (PM)
- Procurement (MM)
- Production Planning (PP)
- Project Management (PS)
- Quality Management (QM)
How does the training work?
Instructor–led, interactive training is conducted on Saturdays and Sundays. In the Mastery course, there is an exercise that must be completed and passed at the end of the first week in order to progress to the second week which then often involves completing a final exercise in which you are provided a sample customer workbook and have to set up the system based on these requirements.
What sort of experience do I need?
There is no particular experience required, but it does help to be familiar with the module you are taking and to have knowledge of XML.
Business process experience is not required for the training, but it helps to understand the various functions of the application that you are training on.
Do I need training? Can't I just learn on the Job?
Although this practice does occur with SAP HCM, without taking the training it is not possible to get Provisioning access or to have the customer instance mapped to your Provisioning account.
Email: Contact Us
- Courses / Programs
|Address: 3173 Erindale Station Road, Mississauga, ON, L5C 1Y5, Canada|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2020 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.