Located in the heart of Midtown Manhattan, New York, the International TEFL Training Institute (ITTI) provides a range of internationally recognized TESOL (Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages) certification programs.
Teach English around the world with our accredited, state-of-the-art 120-hour TEFL/TESOL (online, on-site, or combined) certification programs.
Online specialization courses are also available in teaching business, young learners and TOEFL preparation.
With training professionals who possess an MA in TESOL and years of extensive teaching experience, you can be certain to acquire the knowledge and skills you need to successfully enter the world of teaching English.
Our graduates are employed by the best schools in over 50 countries promoting the study of English.
Whether you would like to teach business professionals, or young learners, or prepare individuals to pass the TOEFL test, our specialization programs can help you achieve your goals and land the job you desire.
Over the years, we have successfully established a network of recruiters and schools that enables us to effectively support the employment needs of our graduates for life.
Student Testimonial: "I took the four-week, intensive 120-hour program in New York...It is a demanding course, but it is really worth it."
• EBC would like to invite Americans to consider Madrid and Spain as a quality TEFL course + work destination in Europe. Madrid is a TEFL hotspot year-round with a vibrant nightlife and cultural immersion experience, and EBC Madrid offers an accredited TEFL course with job placement program for our graduates! Contact us today for details of our next course dates.
• EBC Madrid is an accredited centre of Trinity College, and a leading provider of internationally-recognised TEFL courses and job placement opportunities for career-change seekers and global travelers.
• EBC offers a British Council-accepted Trinity CertTESOL certificate course in Madrid, the ability to earn up to 60 university credits, and the key resource of free worldwide, lifetime job placement for our TEFL graduates.
• The Trinity CertTESOL qualification is preferred by many renowned language schools worldwide, and over the last 16 years, EBC has been instrumental in helping more than 8000+ TEFL graduates finance their travels and realise their dreams of living and working outside of their home countries.
• If you are a citizen of the USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa, EBC Madrid provides our comprehensive Road2Spain program which offers you a 1 year student visa to work, live and travel throughout Spain and Europe.
• EBC also runs accredited TEFL courses in Crete (Greece), Buenos Aires, (Argentina) and Boracay (Philippines).
Intensive 4-week accredited TEFL / TESOL teacher certificate course:
• Comprises 150 hours including 24 hours of teaching practice.
• Written to UK QCF level 5 standards.
With Study Package options:
• Bronze, Silver, Gold and Road2Spain (Road2Spain is an ideal option, for example, for citizens of the USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa who want a seamless stay in Spain with accommodation and study visa included).
3.International Career Institute, Online TEFL Diploma Course
Courses / Programs
• International Career Institute (ICI) is a leading, accredited distance learning school for students in the U.S., UK, Australia & globally that offers an online TESOL (ICI Diploma) qualification course as well as courses in a wide range of other subjects and professions.
• Our online TEFL / TESOL English teacher training course will quickly provide you with the key skills you need to be a successful ESL teacher.
• ICI home study students come from the USA, Canada, Australia, UK, and elsewhere around the world. We have weekly intake dates, and you can enroll whenever you are ready.
• ICI online TESOL courses are recognised & accredited by the International Association of Private Career Colleges (IAPCC), and the International Accreditation and Recognition Council (IARC).
• ICI is a member of the College of Teachers which is the UK's professional educational institute for teachers.
Further Professional / Career Development Training Online:
• ICI Diploma & ICI Advanced Diploma qualifications in a wide range of careers:
Hospitality, business management, office admin, PR, marketing, sales, HR, IT / web design, journalism, counseling & psychology, natural health / nutrition, catering, fashion design, beauty therapy, makeup, pet care, & more.
• ICI offers home study courses in 34 foreign languages at various levels including: Mandarin Chinese, Spanish, English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Arabic, Thai, Japanese, Vietnamese & more.
• Become a qualified English teacher with a full-time or part time TESOL / TEFL Certificate course in New York City!
• Situated in the heart of Lower Manhattan, New York English Academy is an accredited language school that provides a unique TESOL English teacher training course to local and international students.
• The New York English Academy TESOL program is inspired by the most renowned TESOL programs in the world, such as the Cambridge University CELTA and the Trinity College TESOL certificate.
• Our superb Lower Manhattan location provides a level of comfort not available at other schools. Everything is bright and clean and each of our classrooms has large windows facing north into the vast Manhattan skyline.
Teaching House New York is a school for training teachers in ESL. We provide a quality TEFL (Teaching English as a Foreign Language) certification course known as the CELTA (Certificate of English Language Teaching for Adults). We are located right in the center of the United States' melting pot, New York City!
Our center is in Chelsea, just minutes from the Flatiron Building, Madison Square Garden and the Empire State Building. The city's convenient subway system makes traveling to all of New York City's other must-see destinations an easy task!
Ontesol offers accredited online TEFL / TESOL certificate and diploma courses to students in the U.S., Canada and all over the world. Ontesol was developed by Coventry House International in Toronto, the only school in North America that offers Trinity CertTESOL courses, to provide students with the flexibility of taking an internationally-recognized TESOL / TEFL course online.
Our innovative online teacher training courses provide students with the skills and knowledge needed to become ESL (English as a Second Language) teachers. Our mission is to provide teachers with the latest innovative approaches, techniques, strategies, and classroom procedures in order to foster their professional development.
We offer a 100-hour online TESOL Certificate, which is recognized by ACTDEC UK Level 1, and a 250-hour online TESOL Diploma, which is recognized by TESL Canada Professional Standard 2 and ACTDEC UK Level 3. Trainee teachers can also choose to complete a 20-hour Practicum (observation and on-site teaching practice) which can be completed anywhere in the world.
7.Rennert New York TESOL Center (TESOL/TEFL Certificate courses)
Courses / Programs
Rennert New York TESOL Center opened its doors in 2005 and is a TESOL (Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages) training school located in the heart of Manhattan, New York.
We are affiliated with Rennert International, a well-respected language school and translations center established by Cesar Rennert in 1973. We train teachers from the U.S. and all over the world to teach English as a second or foreign language.
We offer teacher training courses developed in house at Rennert as well as the World Learning SIT TESOL Certificate Course. The School for International Training (SIT) is an accredited American graduate-level university located in Brattleboro, Vermont. The SIT TESOL Certificate is an internationally recognized teaching qualification for ESL/EFL teachers.
In addition to TESOL/TEFL Certificate courses, we also offer a variety of specialty professional development courses for new and experienced teachers.
The TESOL Center is a licensed career school with the New York State Department of Education and is accredited by the Accrediting Council for Continuing Education and Training (ACCET).
i-to-i is one of the world’s leading online and short course TEFL providers. We currently offer classroom TEFL courses in Boston, Chicago, Los Angeles, New York City and San Francisco, USA and worldwide. If there isn’t a course in a city near you, then our online TEFL Courses could be an option. With an online course, all of your studies and coursework are completed online so you can study from anywhere on the planet with an internet connection.
We also offer combined TEFL courses, this allows you to take a classroom TEFL course anywhere in the US and combine it with the full 120-hour Online TEFL Course. Our TEFL certificate is one of the most internationally respected and is accredited by the Open and Distance Learning Quality Council (ODLQC).
Gain the confidence to walk into your first classroom, safe in the knowledge that you really know what you're doing. Teaching English overseas is the perfect opportunity for any English speaker to explore the world and immerse themselves in new cultures. Whether you’re a trained teacher or a complete beginner, a TEFL qualification is your ticket to the journey of your life.
Live and learn in the heart of vibrant Manhattan! Located in a state-of-the-art facility on Fifth Avenue, StudyCELTA provides Cambridge CELTA English teacher training to students from the U.S. and around the world.
Our internationally-accredited 4-week CELTA training course is the most frequently sought-after qualification for TEFL jobs worldwide, and features real-life English teaching practice.
Our CELTA course teaches the principles of effective teaching and a range of practical skills for teaching English to adult learners in the United States, and / or abroad.
Our tutors are highly qualified, experienced trainers in well-established teacher education centers. Our CELTA course is recognized as a Level 5 Qualification by the British Curriculum Authority, and follows an authorized syllabus.
Cambridge University CELTA English Teaching Certificate Program:
- Full-time, 4-week program
- Intensive courses taught by industry professionals
- 2-hours of teaching practice per day
CELTA Units of Learning:
- Learners and teachers, and the teaching and learning context
- Language analysis and awareness
- Language skills: reading, listening, speaking and writing
- Planning and resources for different contexts
- Developing teaching skills and professionalism