Hospitality schools in Switzerland: MBA in hotel management degree, graduate hospitality program taught in English for Americans/ international students. Swiss hotel management course, undergraduate & graduate hospitality training in Lucerne, close to Zurich & Geneva.
IMI University Centre – International Management Institute Switzerland: IMI University Centre – International Management Institute Switzerland provides an internationally-recognised Master of Business Administration degree in International Hotel Management. The MBA program is taught in English to students from all over Switzerland and around the world. A leading accredited hotel management school, IMI is situated in Lucerne, only one hour from Zurich by car.
Email:Contact us below
MBA in International Hotel Management - Taught in English:
The IMI MBA is designed for students with qualifications and/or experience in hospitality management who wish to develop their skills and understanding of the industry in preparation for middle and senior management positions. The core focus is on strategic management, with subjects including enterprise development, strategic international marketing management, project appraisal and feasibility studies, business cultures in developing new markets.
IMI courses are validated by our British partner - Manchester Metropolitan University, and students who successfully accomplish our programme, receive two degrees - from IMI University Centre, Switzerland, and from Manchester Metropolitan University, UK.
This is a 22-week intensive, residential course followed by a 22-week non-residential programme for the field consulting project or dissertation. There are 4 intakes per year: January, March, July and October.
Global Hospitality Management; Services Marketing and e-business; Business Research Methods; International Strategic Management; Entrepreneurship and Innovation; Financial Management for Services; Dissertation or Field Consulting Project.
IMI University Centre – International Management Institute Switzerland
Courses / Programs
Located in Luzern, north-central Switzerland, IMI University Centre – International Management Institute Switzerland is one of the global leaders in hospitality education. We provide a range of internationally-recognized undergraduate and postgraduate courses in the fields of hospitality, tourism and events management. Our programs are taught in English to students from throughout Switzerland and around the world. We offer our accredited courses at certificate, diploma, and bachelor degree level, as well as Master of Business Administration (MBA) programs.
Established in 1991, we are one of the oldest Hotel Management Schools in Switzerland. In addition, we are among the very few Hotel Schools which is 100% Swiss owned. IMI has various accreditations, memberships and validation agreements. At IMI, all our courses are validated by our British academic partner, Manchester Metropolitan University (MMU).
Our highly specialized hospitality and tourism management institution provides opportunities for talented individuals from around the world to take up professional positions in the world’s largest industry. In any one semester at IMI, there are around 35 different nationalities represented.
Student Testimonial: "At IMI I was given the opportunity to connect with students from various parts of the world and a very good faculty who guided me and gave me the support needed for my personal and career growth. Their continuous support helped me achieve the role of General Manager" - Neil
• Established in 1973, EU Business School (EU) is an international, triple-accredited business school that provides business administration, management, and finance programs taught in English at undergraduate and graduate level.
• Taught by international faculty who are experts in their fields, our practical and hands-on Bachelor and Masters programs include management theory and case studies.
• We offer high quality teaching, a competitive learning environment and a network of campuses in different countries. This broad network allows students to participate in inter-campus exchanges in: Spain, Switzerland, Germany, UK, USA, Russia, Kazakhstan, Malaysia & Taiwan.
• We combine the U.S. university model with top European management practices to provide our students with the necessary tools to be successful in the international business world.
• EU's campus is situated in the beautiful city of Geneva, a truly international city making it an ideal place to study international management. The city is host to the United Nations, and many multinationals are located in the region due to the excellent logistical network and central location of Geneva at the heart of Europe, one hour by air from major European cities.
Testimonial: "EU not only met my expectations, it even surpassed them. I feel I made the right choice and I would recommend it to anyone." - Antonella, Argentina
Business & Management Courses in Switzerland Taught in English
BA (Hons) in Business in one of 7 pathways
• BA (Hons) in Business; (Management); (Project Management); (HR Management); (Law); (Cloud Computing); (Information Systems).
• BBA - Bachelor of Business Administration • BA - Bachelor of Arts in
Communication & Public Relations; Leisure & Tourism Management; International Relations; Sports Management • BA - Bachelor of Arts in Digital Business, Design & Innovation • BS - Bachelor of Science in Business Finance
Master's Degree / MBA Programs
Online Business Programs: Bachelor, Masters Degrees, MBA
Based in both Zurich and Geneva, Swiss Finance Institute is a private foundation created by Switzerland's banking and finance community in co-operation with leading Swiss universities to support and advance research & executive education in banking and finance. As one of the major European providers of advanced executive education in banking and finance and delivering world-class research, the institute offers a wide variety of high-quality international and national executive education programmes including an executive MBA in Asset & Wealth Management taught in English, a PhD programme and more.
Established in 2006, the institute emerged from the integration of three of the most important Swiss financial institutes: The International Center FAME for Financial Asset Management and Engineering in Geneva, the Swiss Banking School in Zurich and the Stiftung Banking and Finance at the University of Zurich.
Swiss Finance Institute combines state-of-the-art knowledge and skills in management with practical experience and insights into the functioning of the financial sector. Students are exposed to the latest developments within the most important business areas & technology of the sector.
Rockfield College of Management (RCM), Switzerland
Courses / Programs
Swiss Quality. Affordable Programs. Flexible Learning. Rockfield College of Management (RCM), located in Zurich, Switzerland offers career-focused accredited programs in Business and Management Sciences through Online / Distance Learning study. Our programs will enable students to expand their intellectual perceptions while they acquire knowledge that allow them to occupy positions of leadership.
For many years, Rockfield College of Management (RCM) has specialized in adult education; offering accessible and affordable Bachelor, Master and professional programs through online/distance learning, Swiss accredited curriculum and dedicated faculty.
RCM posses international recognitions:- EduQua Accredited in Switzerland; Accreditation Candidate of the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs ACSBP (USA), Member of European Council for Business Education (ECBE); Member of United States Distance Learning Association (USDLA); Member of American Association for Higher Education and Accreditation (AAHEA).
DISTANCE LEARNING & PART-TIME PROGRAMS
- Bachelor of Business Administration BBA
- Bachelor of Public Administration BPA
- BA in Rural Development
- BS in Aviation Management
- BS in International Business
- BS in Environmental Management
- HDip in Business Administration
- Master of Business Administration MBA
- Master of Science in Finance
- MS. Aviation Management
- MS in Environmental Management
- MS in Engineering Management
- Doctor of Business Administration (DBA)
- Doctor of Education (EdD)
Les Roches International School of Hotel Management
Courses / Programs
Study amidst the stunning Swiss Alps and earn your degree or diploma in hospitality management with Les Roches International School of Hotel Management in Switzerland. We offer undergraduate and graduate hospitality management diploma and degree programs, taught entirely in English, to suit different backgrounds and career goals. Our courses combine hands-on learning and internship experiences with management theory.
Since 1954, Les Roches has been forming the future leaders of the hospitality industry. Les Roches’ reputation and industry presence earned it the position as one of the top three hospitality schools in the world for an international career.
Every year, Les Roches educates and facilitates internships for nearly 1,400 students. On campus, our students from more than 90 countries learn, live, work and have fun together in events and excursions like one big family.
Les Roches is accredited at university level by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges (NEASC) through its Commission on Institutions of Higher Education (CIHE). Les Roches is one of only three schools in Switzerland to hold this University level accreditation.
Located in Luzern in north-central Switzerland, Business & Hotel Management School (BHMS) is an accredited hospitality management school. We offer high-quality undergraduate diploma and degree courses in the fields of hospitality management and culinary management as well as an MBA in Hospitality and Global Management to students from Switzerland and around the world.
BHMS is a member of the Bénédict Switzerland chain of schools which is a world-renowned learning organisation, with specialisation in hotel management being offered exclusively at BHMS in Luzern. Here, a selected group of approximately 200 students per year have the opportunity to prepare themselves for the hospitality opportunities available in the world's fastest growing market and career segment - the Service Sector.
Switzerland is perfectly situated in the centre of Europe, bordered by France, Germany, Austria, Italy and Liechtenstein, and is an internationally recognized destination for students seeking top quality education in Business & Hospitality Management. Luzern is conveniently located less than a 1 hour drive from Zurich and approximately 2.5 hours drive from Geneva.
Culinary Management Programs
- Diploma in Culinary Management (6-12 months)
- Advanced Diploma in Culinary Management (6-12 months)
- Associate Degree in Culinary Entrepreneurship (12 months)
Hospitality Management Programs
- Diploma in Hospitality Management (1 yr)
- Higher Diploma in Hospitality Management (2 yrs)
- Bachelor of Arts Degree in Hotel & Hospitality Management (3 yrs)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Hospitality Management (1 yr)
- MBA in Global Management & Hospitality Management (2 yrs)