Business & Hotel Management School (BHMS): Located in Luzern (Lucerne) in north-central Switzerland, Business & Hotel Management School (BHMS) is an accredited hospitality management school offering high-quality undergraduate and postgraduate degree and diploma courses in the fields of hospitality management and culinary management. Our high-quality programs are available to students from Switzerland and around the world and include a 24-month Master in Business Administration (MBA) degree program in Global Management and Hospitality Management.
Email:Contact us below
MBA in Global Management and Hospitality Management Program (24-months): Our MBA program is jointly managed by BHMS and City University of Seattle, USA and held at BHMS in Switzerland. The MBA courses are provided by the faculty of City University, and the degree is issued by the City University of Seattle, one of the Northwest's largest, private universities with over 40,000 graduates worldwide, and accredited by NWCCU. The program is specifically designed for graduates holding Bachelor Degrees in service or non-service specializations who are aiming to join the global tourism industry or the service sector. The language of instruction is English.
MBA Program Structure: Both years of the MBA program consist of a study block of 6 months followed by a paid internship period of 6 months in Switzerland. During internship periods, students are required to complete their MBA thesis as well as additional MBA capstone courses and workshops.
Students have an exit option to complete their MBA in 18 months. Students who wish to interrupt their studies after one year and who have successfully completed 18 credits will receive a Post Graduate Certificate from CityU and a Post Graduate Diploma from BHMS.
Entry Requirements for MBA Program:
1. Minimum entry age - 23 years
2. An undergraduate degree from an accredited college or university
3. Successful completion of an accredited Bachelor degree
4. English language skills equal to IELTS 7.0 or equivalent *
Students whose English language skills are equal to IELTS 6.0 or equivalent and who meet all of the other entry requirements may apply for the English Assisted MBA program.
Les Roches International School of Hotel Management
Courses / Programs
Study amidst the stunning Swiss Alps and earn your degree or diploma in hospitality management with Les Roches International School of Hotel Management in Switzerland. We offer undergraduate and graduate hospitality management diploma and degree programs, taught entirely in English, to suit different backgrounds and career goals. Our courses combine hands-on learning and internship experiences with management theory.
Since 1954, Les Roches has been forming the future leaders of the hospitality industry. Les Roches’ reputation and industry presence earned it the position as one of the top three hospitality schools in the world for an international career.
Every year, Les Roches educates and facilitates internships for nearly 1,400 students. On campus, our students from more than 90 countries learn, live, work and have fun together in events and excursions like one big family.
Les Roches is accredited at university level by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges (NEASC) through its Commission on Institutions of Higher Education (CIHE). Les Roches is one of only three schools in Switzerland to hold this University level accreditation.
Located in the heart of the beautiful city of Luzern in north-central Switzerland, Business & Hotel Management School (BHMS) is an accredited hospitality management school. We provide high-quality diploma and degree courses in the fields of culinary management and hospitality management to Swiss students and international students. The language of instruction for all of our programs is English.
Through hands-on training and classroom learning, BHMS Culinary Management programs develop students' contemporary skills in food preparation and presentation, a la carte cuisine, pastry and desserts and kitchen management. You will acquire all the fundamental skills necessary to work in the world's fine dining establishments in one of the fastest growing industries. Our programs include paid industry internships so you gain practical work experience.
Luzern (Lucerne) is conveniently located less than a 1 hour drive from Zurich and approximately 2.5 hours drive from Geneva. Luzern is situated on the most important route between north and south, and connected with the Swiss train network in six directions.
Culinary Management Programs
- Diploma in Culinary Management (6-12 months)
- Advanced Diploma in Culinary Management (6-12 months)
- Associate Degree in Culinary Entrepreneurship (12 months)
Hospitality Management Programs
- Diploma in Hospitality Management (1 yr)
- Higher Diploma in Hospitality Management (2 yrs)
- Bachelor of Arts Degree in Hotel & Hospitality Management (3 yrs)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Hospitality Management (1 yr)
- MBA in Global Management & Hospitality Management (2 yrs)
Rockfield College of Management (RCM), Switzerland
Courses / Programs
Swiss Quality. Affordable Programs. Flexible Learning. Rockfield College of Management (RCM), located in Zurich, Switzerland offers career-focused accredited programs in Business and Management Sciences through Online / Distance Learning study. Our programs will enable students to expand their intellectual perceptions while they acquire knowledge that allow them to occupy positions of leadership.
For many years, Rockfield College of Management (RCM) has specialized in adult education; offering accessible and affordable Bachelor, Master and professional programs through online/distance learning, Swiss accredited curriculum and dedicated faculty.
RCM posses international recognitions:- EduQua Accredited in Switzerland; Accreditation Candidate of the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs ACSBP (USA), Member of European Council for Business Education (ECBE); Member of United States Distance Learning Association (USDLA); Member of American Association for Higher Education and Accreditation (AAHEA).
DISTANCE LEARNING & PART-TIME PROGRAMS
- Bachelor of Business Administration BBA
- Bachelor of Public Administration BPA
- BA in Rural Development
- BS in Aviation Management
- BS in International Business
- BS in Environmental Management
- HDip in Business Administration
- Master of Business Administration MBA
- Master of Science in Finance
- MS. Aviation Management
- MS in Environmental Management
- MS in Engineering Management
- Doctor of Business Administration (DBA)
- Doctor of Education (EdD)
César Ritz Colleges Switzerland has two locations: One in Le Bouvret, near Geneva in West Switzerland and another in Brig-Glis, Valais in southern Switzerland. We offer hospitality business education programs at both undergraduate and postgraduate level which prepare our students for the exciting and dynamic industry in which they have chosen to make a successful career.
At César Ritz Colleges Switzerland we are inspired by the uncompromising professionalism displayed by “The Hotelier of Kings and The King of Hoteliers”, César Ritz, the founder of The Ritz and Ritz-Carlton hotels. A future hotel manager needs to learn professional skills and gain relevant practical experience in order to set high standards for all his employees.
Are we the best choice for your career ambitions in the international hotel and tourism industry? Many of our present and former students say so, and year after year numerous high-profile hotel companies come to our Colleges to handpick our talent. These professionals confirm that our students are among the best. For over 25 years, “César Ritz” Colleges Switzerland has contributed to excellence in international hotel and tourism management.
• For students from Switzerland & global international students,Schellhammer Business School in Spain offers a wonderful alternative location to study business in Europe in English, and to enhance your business and management-related skills through a Diploma or Degree program.
• Situated on a private resort in Estepona, close to Marbella and Malaga in the sunny south of Spain, SBS provides BBA, MBA, Executive Diploma in Business, and Foundation Diploma in Business courses, taught in English.
• Students at Schellhammer Business School are provided with all the tools, knowledge, skills and visionary capacity to realize their goals.
• Students can enjoy quality 4-star accommodation on-site, in 2 bedroom apartments shared exclusively with other SBS students, available throughout the academic year, from October to June.
• Estepona is a beautiful seaside resort town 20 minutes south-west of Marbella in the province of Malaga in Southern Spain.
• Easily accessible from Malaga International Airport, Estepona is perfectly located for a quick weekend trip to other cities in southern Spain, including Seville, Granada, Cadiz, and Cordoba.
• We look forward to greeting you to charming Estepona.
Testimonial: "I would like to express my gratitude for having had the opportunity to attend SBS over the last three years, it has been an amazing experience and I feel that I am really prepared now for the world and my future." Jenny, BBA Graduate
Bachelor, Masters & Diploma Programs taught in English:
• 3-Year Bachelor Degree in Business Administration (BBA)
• 1-Year Master of Business Administration (MBA) Program
• 1-Year Foundation Diploma in Business (Alternative route into our Bachelor Program)
• 13-week Executive Diploma in Business (Focusing on Business, Economy, Politics, Education, and Understanding)
All programs include the option to learn one or more foreign languages, including Spanish, French, German, Italian, Mandarin Chinese, Japanese, Russian and English.
IMD Business School, located on the shores of Lake Geneva in Lausanne, Switzerland, is one of the world’s top ranked business schools offering over 20 open-enrollment executive development programs, including intensive MBA and Executive MBA programs, as well as company-specific partnership programs. We offer pioneering and collaborative solutions to your business requirements and encourage an open attitude towards learning and growth. Our expert faculty delivers cutting-edge knowledge based on relevant, innovative and rigorous research. Our unique real world, real learning approach enables executives to immediately apply new insights. By challenging boundaries, together we can redefine ambitions and realize performance breakthroughs.
Every year, we welcome thousands of business leaders from around the world to our global meeting place in Lausanne, Switzerland. IMD Business School is accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB).
Master of Business Administration (MBA):
- The IMD MBA program develops leaders who can move their businesses forward.
- Duration 1 year
Executive MBA (EMBA):
- Major themes are: business fundamentals, globalization, leadership, strategy and execution
- Timing is flexible, spreading 16.5 weeks out of the office, and 40+ weeks of distance learning over a minimum of 15 months
Other Programs Include:
- Family Business Programs
- Partnership Programs
- Open Enrollment Programs