IT training in Canada: Microsoft office training in Ontario, Microsoft office administrator classes in Toronto downtown area - Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Outlook, Access, Visio certification. Computer skills courses in Toronto for beginners..
Avantix Learning: Avantix Learning offers top-quality, professional training courses for all levels of users. Training includes beginner to advanced courses for the Microsoft Office suite, the Adobe suite, and key business skills.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Courses are offered in downtown Toronto or our training specialists will travel to your site in Canada (including Ottawa, Vancouver, Calgary, Edmonton, Winnipeg, Montreal, and Halifax) or elsewhere in North America.
IT Training Courses: - Microsoft Access: Introduction to Advanced (Macros and VBA)
- Microsoft Excel: Introduction to Advanced (VBA and PowerPivot)
- Microsoft PowerPoint: Introduction to Advancced
- Microsoft Project: Introduction
- Microsoft Visio: Introduction
- Microsoft Word: Introduction to Power User
- Microsoft Word: Designing Accessible Word Documents
- Adobe InDesign and Acrobat Pro: Accessible Documents
- FileMaker Pro: Introduction to Intermediate...
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
• Increase your knowledge and skills in key IT-based fields with Focus Education Centre of Canada (FECC), an established education provider in Mississauga ON, in the Greater Toronto area.
• Serving Canadian and international students, we offer short, weekend courses in IT web development training, business & big data analysis, financial accounting software, IT office administration, and more.
• Our expert faculty teach and guide you through becoming an efficient IT tech professional. We are committed to helping you achieve your goals in your IT career.
• A Certificate of Completion is received on successfully completing your course, and we assist students with diploma level program placements for further studies.
Student Testimonial: “Focus Education is a wonderful institute. It prepares you really well. Sara is an excellent teacher, who taught this course. She helped me a lot, and gave us a lot of material to practice. I highly recommend joining Focus Education." - Sandeep
Pures College of Technology is a SAP consulting and training institute which is centrally located in North York in the north of Toronto in Southern Ontario. Pures College provides the best SAP training in Toronto. Our trainers are the most experienced SAP consultants with more than 10 years of work experience. The object of our training is to provide the SAP ERP knowledge and skills to our students; become profession on SAP software; getting familiar with the SAP ERP business process; and get into the SAP industry.
Proudly registered under the Private Career Colleges Act, 2005, Pures College has become members of the National Association of Career Colleges (NACC) and the Ontario Association of Career College (OACC), respectively.
Our programs are designed to provide students with the skills, knowledge and practical experience needed to excel in today's workplace. We offer our students more than just an education. Pures appreciates diversity, and facilitates students with positive and interactive environment. Our curriculum promotes hands-on learning and includes methodologies and processes that are currently being used by today's leading employers.
* Computerized Accounting Diploma Program
* ERP Database Administration Diploma Program
* ERP Logistic Management Diploma Program
* Quality Assurance & Software Testing Diploma Program
SAP Training Programs:
* SAP BI / BO / CRM / FICO / HR / MM / SD
* Excel + VBA
* SAP BI Project, which is a simulation of the REAL SAP PROJECTS designed by experienced SAP consultants based on REAL business scenarios which is equivalent to the REAL SAP working experience.
SELA Canada, located in Toronto, Ontario, Canada, is an IT Training, Outsourcing and Consulting company offering services to customers across Canada. All course trainers are currently professionals in their field. As such, they make use of the latest developments and ideas in practical use both in Canada and overseas. This ensures our courses are relevant and applicable to current commercial requirements. SELA Canada can provide you with a total training solution, from planning, needs analysis and delivery through to evaluation and we can deliver your course either on-site or public.
Based in Scarborough, Ontario, just 12 miles east of downtown Toronto, Certcana Systems Institute is a computer development training centre and a registered private career college. We provide a range of full-time and part-time computer training to IT students of all levels.
Fully accredited and licensed, we offer a full-time Network Administrator program as well as a wide variety of part-time IT certification courses, including Microsoft and Cisco technician programs. All our students receive our 'Pass Guarantee' - meaning 100% of our students have passed their final exams at Certcana. Our instructors have a wealth of experience and contacts in the IT sector.
How to Get Accelerated Work Experience? Take our Real Life Solutions and Troubleshooting Tickets Training Programs. We serve students from the following areas of the Greater Toronto Area (GTA): Markham, Vaughan, Mississauga, Brampton, Oshawa, Pickering, Ajax, Waterloo.
Canadian Business College is dedicated to providing high quality education and instruction to individuals seeking careers in accounting, business, law, Information Technology, graphics design, childcare, dental, and health care. We offer both full-time and part-time programs which lead to certification and diplomas. CBC is an approved supporting institution for some of the world's finest Public Universities. Thereby our graduates can apply for programs in Accounting, Business, Information Technology, Law, Dental Hygiene and many more ...
Take the first step towards a career as an IT professional with CDI College in Mississauga! A leading provider of quality career-focused diploma and certification programs in the fields of technology, health care and business, CDI College has campuses in Ontario, BC, Alberta, Quebec and Manitoba. Other accredited campuses in Ontario include Toronto, Scarborough and Ajax. CDI College in Ontario is also a WSIB (Workplace Safety and Insurance Board)-approved provider.
At CDI College Mississauga, you can choose from day or evening classes to suit your busy schedule. Financial aid may be available to those who qualify.
With a cosmopolitan atmosphere, Mississauga is a large and growing business community that provides great future career opportunities for students. The close-knit student community at CDI College’s Mississauga campus allows you to learn within small class sizes and meet new people.
Located in the western part of the Greater Toronto Area (GTA), CDI College Mississauga is conveniently situated next to the busy and popular Square One Shopping Centre. It is also close to major transportation hubs for MiWay Mississauga Transit buses and GO Transit, as well as connections to the Toronto Transit Commission (TTC).
Note: CDI College only accepts inquiries here from persons living in Canada at present.
IT Diploma & Certification Courses:
- Information Systems Support Specialist
- Network & Database Administrator
- Network Systems Administrator
- Network Systems Engineer
- Graphic Design Technology
- Computer Business Applications Specialist
- Computer-Aided Design and Drafting Specialist