IT training in Canada: Microsoft office training in Ontario, Microsoft office administrator classes in Toronto downtown area - Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Outlook, Access, Visio certification. Computer skills courses in Toronto for beginners..
Avantix Learning: Avantix Learning offers top-quality, professional training courses for all levels of users. Training includes beginner to advanced courses for the Microsoft Office suite, the Adobe suite, and key business skills.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Courses are offered in downtown Toronto or our training specialists will travel to your site in Canada (including Ottawa, Vancouver, Calgary, Edmonton, Winnipeg, Montreal, and Halifax) or elsewhere in North America.
IT Training Courses: - Microsoft Access: Introduction to Advanced (Macros and VBA)
- Microsoft Excel: Introduction to Advanced (VBA and PowerPivot)
- Microsoft PowerPoint: Introduction to Advancced
- Microsoft Project: Introduction
- Microsoft Visio: Introduction
- Microsoft Word: Introduction to Power User
- Microsoft Word: Designing Accessible Word Documents
- Adobe InDesign and Acrobat Pro: Accessible Documents
- FileMaker Pro: Introduction to Intermediate...
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Spark National Technical Training, located in Oshawa, Ontario, Canada, was created to provide corporate training on complex advanced technical applications and platforms. We aim to enable information technology staff to confidently and reliably deploy and manage solutions based on these technologies. We provide instructor-led technical training and IT certification courses, specializing in Novell, CompTIA, Guru Labs, and other training. Since 2005, Spark National has been an authorized Novell Practicum testing center. This allows us to administer Novell practicum exams such as the Novell Certified Linux Professional (CLP), Novell Certified Linux Engineer (CLE), and Novell Certified Engineer Enterprise Services (NCE-ES) exams.
Based in Scarborough, Ontario, just 12 miles east of downtown Toronto, Certcana Systems Institute is a computer development training centre and a registered private career college. We provide a range of full-time and part-time computer training to IT students of all levels.
Fully accredited and licensed, we offer a full-time Network Administrator program as well as a wide variety of part-time IT certification courses, including Microsoft and Cisco technician programs. All our students receive our 'Pass Guarantee' - meaning 100% of our students have passed their final exams at Certcana. Our instructors have a wealth of experience and contacts in the IT sector.
How to Get Accelerated Work Experience? Take our Real Life Solutions and Troubleshooting Tickets Training Programs. We serve students from the following areas of the Greater Toronto Area (GTA): Markham, Vaughan, Mississauga, Brampton, Oshawa, Pickering, Ajax, Waterloo.
Located in Mississauga, a city just 15 miles west of Toronto, ICIT Canada provides a wide range of IT & Financial Services training programs including Microsoft Office programs, SAP FI, SAP CO, SAP Supply Chain Programs, and more. ICIT Canada is recognized as a financial education and training leader, offering an accelerated career path for current finance professionals, and individuals seeking to enter the IT & Finance industries.
At ICIT, you can choose from Program Packages, or you can select individual course modules. Programs are taken from our Mississauga campus, or online via E-Learning.
All of our courses are designed from practical point of view to train you to take up challenges in the corporate world. This is the reason why our students are successfully placed in companies like Bell Canada, Loblaws, Chrysler, Rubbermaid, and more. Courses are affordable and easy to follow.
We are committed to placing you in the job market. We have designed easy, practical courses that equip you with skills required by medium and large enterprises. There are no pre-requisites, except for computer literacy. Our instructors are industry professionals, with experience in large organizations.
Victoria International College of Business and Technology, Toronto
Courses / Programs
Founded in 1999, Victoria International College of Business and Technology (VIC) in the heart of Toronto, Ontario in Canada is a well-established college that is registered as a private career college under the Private Career College Act 2005. VIC provides Software Development, Accounting, Quality Management, PSW, ECA and Business Administration Diplomas. VIC is also a member of National Association of Career Colleges (NACC) and Ontario Association of Career Colleges (OACC).
-E.I. /Social Assistance/Second Career Support Eligible
-Live Project and Real Work Experience
-Co-op and Job Placement Assistance
-Free Consultation for IT Professionals
SELA Canada, located in Toronto, Ontario, Canada, is an IT Training, Outsourcing and Consulting company offering services to customers across Canada. All course trainers are currently professionals in their field. As such, they make use of the latest developments and ideas in practical use both in Canada and overseas. This ensures our courses are relevant and applicable to current commercial requirements. SELA Canada can provide you with a total training solution, from planning, needs analysis and delivery through to evaluation and we can deliver your course either on-site or public.
• Focus Education Centre of Canada (FECC) provides professional development IT and data analytics-based computer courses in the heart of Mississauga, just 20 minutes west of Downtown Toronto.
• FECC provides certificate-level preparation programs (for external exams to be independently taken by the student) in career fields including data analytics, data science, business analysis, financial accounting, office administration, and quality management, with a Certificate of Completion awarded by FECC on successfully completing your training course.
• Short-term and weekend certificate preparation course options include Data Analyst, Data Scientist, Microsoft Office Suite from Beginner to Advance Level, Adobe Suite, QuickBooks and more. Courses include complete course books for future referrals.
• Our mission is to empower students with the knowledge and tools to prepare for IT and data analysis-based careers while at the same time, enhancing their administration and technical skills.
• We are committed to helping you achieve your IT training goals, and also offer corporate IT training for companies (and can provide tailor-made courses for a group of students).
Student Review: "It was a successful experience to study at Focus Education Centre, it helped me a lot to improve. Plus the teacher was so great; she taught many useful techniques to help me in my exam. In addition, the place is so organized and great - Deema