IT training in Ontario: Microsoft office training in Toronto downtown area, classes in Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Outlook, Access, Visio certification. Office administrator training/ computer skills courses for beginners to advanced level.
Avantix Learning: Avantix Learning is a Canadian-owned, professional IT training organization based in Toronto, Ontario. We offer live, instructor-led classroom (ILC) courses and virtual classroom (VC) courses to companies throughout Canada. Programs are offered on-site in downtown Toronto, or alternatively, our training specialists will travel to your chosen location in Canada (including Montreal, Vancouver, Calgary, Edmonton, Halifax, and Winnipeg). We also offer courses in e-learning format.
- Microsoft Access: Introduction - Microsoft Access: Intermediate - Microsoft Access: Introduction to Macros and the Macro Designer - Microsoft Access: Introduction to VBA (Visual Basic for Applications)
- Microsoft Excel: Introduction - Microsoft Excel: Intermediate/Advanced - Microsoft Excel: Formulas and Functions - Microsoft Excel: Introduction to Business Intelligence with PowerPivot - Microsoft Excel: Introduction to Visual Basic for Applications (VBA) - Microsoft Excel: Upgrading to Excel 2013
- Microsoft Outlook: Introduction
- Microsoft PowerPoint: Introduction - Microsoft PowerPoint: Intermediate/Advanced - Microsoft PowerPoint: Design Techniques for Non-designers - Microsoft PowerPoint: Designing and Delivering Accessible PowerPoint Presentations - Microsoft PowerPoint: Upgrading to PowerPoint 2013
- Microsoft Project: Introduction
- Microsoft Publisher: Introduction
- Microsoft Visio: Introduction
- Microsoft Word: Introduction - Microsoft Word: Intermediate/Advanced - Microsoft Word: Power User - Microsoft Word: Designing Accessible Word Documents - Microsoft Word: eBook Design, Publishing and Distribution - Microsoft Word: Advanced Mail Merge - Microsoft Word: Upgrading to Word 2013
- Train the Trainer: Essential Skills for Teaching Adults
Herzing College, conveniently located in the Toronto Eaton Centre downtown Toronto has been providing students with marketable skills since 1968. The objective of our diploma is simple: to equip our graduates with marketable skills that they can utilize in obtaining financially and emotionally rewarding careers. All programs are instructor-led with Instructors who have industry experience in addition to their educational background. Every diploma program includes an Internship to gain work experience when they graduate.
Computer Graphic Design, 3D Animation, Database Development & Administration and Network Systems Technology, Business Administration, Financial Services Representative, Law Clerk, Legal Administrative Assistant, Paralegal, Medical Office Administrator..
Located in Mississauga, a city just 15 miles west of Toronto, ICIT Canada provides a wide range of IT & Financial Services training programs including Microsoft Office programs, SAP FI, SAP CO, SAP Supply Chain Programs, and more. ICIT Canada is recognized as a financial education and training leader, offering an accelerated career path for current finance professionals, and individuals seeking to enter the IT & Finance industries.
At ICIT, you can choose from Program Packages, or you can select individual course modules. Programs are taken from our Mississauga campus, or online via E-Learning.
All of our courses are designed from practical point of view to train you to take up challenges in the corporate world. This is the reason why our students are successfully placed in companies like Bell Canada, Loblaws, Chrysler, Rubbermaid, and more. Courses are affordable and easy to follow.
We are committed to placing you in the job market. We have designed easy, practical courses that equip you with skills required by medium and large enterprises. There are no pre-requisites, except for computer literacy. Our instructors are industry professionals, with experience in large organizations.
Spark National Technical Training, located in Oshawa, Ontario, Canada, was created to provide corporate training on complex advanced technical applications and platforms. We aim to enable information technology staff to confidently and reliably deploy and manage solutions based on these technologies. We provide instructor-led technical training and IT certification courses, specializing in Novell, CompTIA, Guru Labs, and other training. Since 2005, Spark National has been an authorized Novell Practicum testing center. This allows us to administer Novell practicum exams such as the Novell Certified Linux Professional (CLP), Novell Certified Linux Engineer (CLE), and Novell Certified Engineer Enterprise Services (NCE-ES) exams.
SELA Canada, located in Toronto, Ontario, Canada, is an IT Training, Outsourcing and Consulting company offering services to customers across Canada. All course trainers are currently professionals in their field. As such, they make use of the latest developments and ideas in practical use both in Canada and overseas. This ensures our courses are relevant and applicable to current commercial requirements. SELA Canada can provide you with a total training solution, from planning, needs analysis and delivery through to evaluation and we can deliver your course either on-site or public.
Pures College of Technology is a SAP consulting and training institute which is centrally located in North York in the north of Toronto in Southern Ontario. Pures College provides the best SAP training in Toronto. Our trainers are the most experienced SAP consultants with more than 10 years of work experience. The object of our training is to provide the SAP ERP knowledge and skills to our students; become profession on SAP software; getting familiar with the SAP ERP business process; and get into the SAP industry.
Proudly registered under the Private Career Colleges Act, 2005, Pures College has become members of the National Association of Career Colleges (NACC) and the Ontario Association of Career College (OACC), respectively.
Our programs are designed to provide students with the skills, knowledge and practical experience needed to excel in today's workplace. We offer our students more than just an education. Pures appreciates diversity, and facilitates students with positive and interactive environment. Our curriculum promotes hands-on learning and includes methodologies and processes that are currently being used by today's leading employers.
* Computerized Accounting Diploma Program
* ERP Database Administration Diploma Program
* ERP Logistic Management Diploma Program
* Quality Assurance & Software Testing Diploma Program
SAP Training Programs:
* SAP BI / BO / CRM / FICO / HR / MM / SD
* Excel + VBA
* SAP BI Project, which is a simulation of the REAL SAP PROJECTS designed by experienced SAP consultants based on REAL business scenarios which is equivalent to the REAL SAP working experience.
New Image College of Design and Technology, Toronto
Courses / Programs
Welcome to the New image College in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. Do you possess creative flair and love technology? Are you ready to turn your passions into a career? Training in New Image College may be the right choice for you. Our programs provide a combination of practical training and technical skills. We are the only college in Canada and USA that specializes in Graphic Design, Desktop Publishing, Prepress & Internet Technologies for personal and professional development!
Opened in 1998, New Image College offers in-class education in Toronto (located to the north of Toronto city on Dufferin Street between G Ross Lord Park and York University Heights). Thanks to on-line training the classes are available for everyone and everywhere, 24/7! New Image College has a corporate training department, public courses and Teens Computer School for future digital design superstars.