IT training in Ontario: Microsoft office training in Toronto downtown area, classes in Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Outlook, Access, Visio certification. Office administrator training/ computer skills courses for beginners to advanced level.
Avantix Learning: Avantix Learning is a Canadian-owned, professional IT training organization based in Toronto, Ontario. We offer live, instructor-led classroom (ILC) courses and virtual classroom (VC) courses to companies throughout Canada. Programs are offered on-site in downtown Toronto, or alternatively, our training specialists will travel to your chosen location in Canada (including Montreal, Vancouver, Calgary, Edmonton, Halifax, and Winnipeg). We also offer courses in e-learning format.
- Microsoft Access: Introduction - Microsoft Access: Intermediate - Microsoft Access: Introduction to Macros and the Macro Designer - Microsoft Access: Introduction to VBA (Visual Basic for Applications)
- Microsoft Excel: Introduction - Microsoft Excel: Intermediate/Advanced - Microsoft Excel: Formulas and Functions - Microsoft Excel: Introduction to Business Intelligence with PowerPivot - Microsoft Excel: Introduction to Visual Basic for Applications (VBA) - Microsoft Excel: Upgrading to Excel 2013
- Microsoft Outlook: Introduction
- Microsoft PowerPoint: Introduction - Microsoft PowerPoint: Intermediate/Advanced - Microsoft PowerPoint: Design Techniques for Non-designers - Microsoft PowerPoint: Designing and Delivering Accessible PowerPoint Presentations - Microsoft PowerPoint: Upgrading to PowerPoint 2013
- Microsoft Project: Introduction
- Microsoft Publisher: Introduction
- Microsoft Visio: Introduction
- Microsoft Word: Introduction - Microsoft Word: Intermediate/Advanced - Microsoft Word: Power User - Microsoft Word: Designing Accessible Word Documents - Microsoft Word: eBook Design, Publishing and Distribution - Microsoft Word: Advanced Mail Merge - Microsoft Word: Upgrading to Word 2013
- Train the Trainer: Essential Skills for Teaching Adults
Headquartered in Toronto, Stepin2IT is one of the fastest growing IT training organizations in North America. With three centers in the Greater Toronto Area (GTA), we provide a wide range of comprehensive IT courses such as general Software Training, Microsoft Training, Mobile Application Development, Software Business Analysis, and more.
We are a growth-oriented, customer-focused, integrated training organization focused on delivering “hands-on IT training” which believes in transforming IT education into real-life job skills. With a strong team of dedicated professionals who we see as the best team in training industry, we are committed to deliver on our promise of the best IT training all over North America.
As of 2012, Stepin2IT has successfully trained thousands of IT professionals in a number of IT technologies and helped individuals find gainful employment with a minimum 25% raise in their salaries.
Information Technology (IT) Skills Training Courses:
- Software Testing Training
- Microsoft Programming Languages
- Project Management
- Service Management
- Mobile Application Development
- Software Business Analysis – BA Training
- Database Development
- Web Design & Development
- PHP & MySQL Development
We offer programs on weekdays, weekends and evenings to accommodate your busy lifestyle & schedules
Based in downtown Toronto, Ontario, Best 4 Beginners Computer Training is a Computer Training business specializing in providing task-focused, patient, respectful computer training to seniors and all absolute beginners. At Best 4 Beginners, we specialize in people who want to learn how to use a computer but for one reason or another haven't been able to thus far. Although your results can and will vary, if this reflects what you'd like to learn, we have found most people get the best results by trying as much as possible to stick to a lesson plan.
We will ALWAYS be aware of how you are feeling and recognize that we will need to slow down or speed up along the way. We know that different people learn different ways. Some are more verbal. Some are more visual. Some prefer text. Some enjoy and need some theory and points of interest. Some just want to cut to the chase and learn the steps to accomplish a finite list of tasks on their computer. We pride ourselves in delivering to each and every client, whatever they need, as unique individuals, in order to get results.
We specialize in providing task-focused, patient, respectful computer training to seniors and all absolute beginners. We offer One-to-one Training; Group Lessons for Seniors; Training for using computers for the first time. We also provide Technical Services for Computer Setup and Configuration; Installation/re-installation of Windows Operating System, Microsoft Office Suite, Security Software; Upgrade of RAM (Random Access Memory) and Backup of Primary Hard Drive.
Conveniently situated in Scarborough ON, just 15 minutes from Downtown Toronto, Canadian College Canadian College for Higher Studies is one of the leading colleges in training and development in the fields of IT, Business Management, and Enterprise Management.
At Canadian College, our objective is to tap the inner potentialities of our students to stand as leaders for oneself.
Our educational philosophy is to work harder to put our students’ interests at the forefront of everything we do.
At CCHS, we provide dedicated and professional instruction to help each and every student achieve their educational goals.
Training can take place both in our well-equipped facilities, online or at the corporate clients’ premises where full-time SAP, Solaris and Windows administrators make sure students have continuous server access.
Full-Time IT Diploma Programs:
- Advanced Diploma in Cisco and Red Hat Engineering
- PGD in Enterprise Linux Administration
- Systems Administrator (Linux/UNIX)
- Network (LAN/WAN) Administration
- Business Administration
- IT Support w/ Software Quality Assurance
- Computerized Accounting w/Office Administration..
IT Short Courses:
- CompTIA A+
- PMP Certified by PMI
- Red Hat
- VMware vSphere...
SELA Canada, located in Toronto, Ontario, Canada, is an IT Training, Outsourcing and Consulting company offering services to customers across Canada. All course trainers are currently professionals in their field. As such, they make use of the latest developments and ideas in practical use both in Canada and overseas. This ensures our courses are relevant and applicable to current commercial requirements. SELA Canada can provide you with a total training solution, from planning, needs analysis and delivery through to evaluation and we can deliver your course either on-site or public.
With campuses in British Columbia, Ontario, Manitoba, Alberta and Quebec, CDI College is one of Canada's leading career training institutions.
Since 1969, we have provided full-time diploma and certification programs in the fields of technology, business and health care to thousands of Canadian students who wish to start a new career or to enhance their current skills.
CDI College locations in BC include Surrey, Burnaby, Abbotsford and Vancouver. They are accredited by the Private Career Training Institutions Agency of BC (PCTIA).
The Surrey campus of CDI is conveniently located on King George Boulevard, a main thoroughway of the city, accessible by SkyTrain and on major bus routes.
At the Surrey campus, we prepare students to enter the working world with practical, hands-on learning experiences. Students can choose from day or evening classes to fit their busy schedules. All courses are taught by practitioner-instructors who combine years of industry experience with excellent instructional abilities. Financial assistance may be available for those who qualify.
Note: CDI College only accepts inquiries here from persons living in Canada at present.
Technology Diploma/ Certification Programs: - Computer Business Applications Specialist
- Computer Business Applications Specialist - Accounting
- Computer Support Technician
- Network & Database Administrator
- Network Systems Administrator
- Network Systems Engineer
- Payroll and Income Tax Practitioner Certificate
- Business and Digital Marketing Management
WINGenius, located in Brampton, Southern Ontario, Canada, is group of experienced Computer Consultants offering Computer Training Certification Programs (including Microsoft and Cisco training) and Boot Camps. Our training programs and boot camps are tailored from real life experience and revolve/focus on lessons learned. We enable our students to to upgrade and scale their technical skills from short term sessions.
Our IT solutions address the complete infrastructure life cycle, from engagement and business design through delivery and operation. Drawing upon expertise in multiple domains, technologies, tools, and platforms, we employ both industry-standard and innovative proprietary methodologies and best practices to develop, implement, and deliver solutions designed to meet our customers' unique business needs.