Welcome to our Kids' Sports Section
Sport should mean fun and enjoyment for your fit and healthy child. Up to 50% of children's sports injuries are preventable, and parents can greatly reduce injuries to their kids if they follow these simple tips:
- Children must warm up before they begin playing sports.
- Focus on your child’s fitness first rather than his/her ability or lack of ability.
- Overexertion is the primary cause of injuries. Don't push your child or have your child overdo it.
- Young children must not be encouraged to push through pain.
- Your child shouldn't focus on just playing one sport. They need to develop other bodily strengths and skills through more sports.
Your children might even become inspired by some of our
Online Sports Games for Kids