Design colleges, graphic design schools in Singapore: Communication design courses, diploma programmes in design communication, web design & interactive media, part-time design courses taught in English for Singapore & international students.
Orita Sinclair School of Design & Music: The mission of Orita Sinclair School of Design & Music is to develop students into bold and imaginative professionals in the pursuit of their ambitions. As a leading boutique arts school in Singapore which strives to groom industry-ready, bold and imaginative professionals in the pursuit of their ambitions in the design and music industry, we offer diploma programmes and professional development courses in the fields of Design Communication, Interaction Design and Music Production & Audio Engineering to local students from Singapore and international students from around the world.
Email:Contact us below
Diploma in Design Communication: Course Duration
Full-time 18 months (12 months with 6 months internship)
Part-time: 18 months (without internship)
Language of instruction: English.
The diploma in design communication aims to provide an all-rounded, interdisciplinary design education through excellence in teaching creative and innovative design practices, and building students’ portfolios. The design department is committed to creating an open-minded and creative atmosphere to pursue research and discover collaborative practices that nurture students’ potential through active engagement and participation in a small class size setting.
Our graduates understand where knowledge comes from and how to integrate them to influence art, design, and communication.
At the end of the course, graduates will be ready to take on a wide range of roles in the creative industry—graphic design, branding, editorial design, digital design, motion graphics, packaging design and campaign strategy.
The diploma programme is registered with the Council for Private Education, a statutory board under Singapore’s Ministry of Education, and is offered in both full-time and part-time modes.
Student Review: “Orita Sinclair (OS) is a boutique environment and a closely knitted community allows more interaction between students and lecturers, which is especially helpful since design education relies a lot on feedback and bouncing of ideas among one another. A great idea can instil a sense of pride, but we are taught not to love our idea too much, and to remain humble and open to feedback. OS has strived to, and effectively demonstrated its ability to nurture students in a creative and personalised manner—something that is hardly experienced in the traditional educational setting in Singapore.” — Cliff, Diploma in Design Communication Graduate
Jewellery Design & Management International School
Courses / Programs
Jewellery Design & Management International School (JDMIS) is located in Sunshine Plaza, Rochor district, Singapore. It is a unique International school, providing Jewellery Design and Management Programs.
JDMIS offers Certificate Courses leading to Diploma and Advanced Diploma in both design and management studies. We also offer many short 'modular' courses for students, who want to learn a specific skill and still have that learning contribute towards their longer Certificate & Diploma programs.
Situated in Singapore, Asia's Education Hub, JDMIS welcomes students from all over the world to explore the world of Jewellery Design and Management.
• Established in 1986, JE Educational College is an internationally-accredited English language school, career training and tuition centre in Singapore.
• JE Educational College has been registered with the Ministry of Education (Singapore) since 1987 to conduct Business, Accountancy, IT and Language courses.
• JE provides a wide range of summer and year-round English language courses for local and international students (adults and children). Our student-teacher ratio is 15:1, ensuring students get enough required individual attention.
• Our quality policy ensures that by integrity and continual improvement, JE is focused and committed in providing quality language and education courses for its students within the environmental, legal and regulatory framework.
• As a EduTrust Certified school, we can apply the Student Pass for international students who wish to study at our school from the Immigration and Checkpoint Authority of Singapore (ICA). All of our courses are registered with the Council for Private Education (CPE).
M.A.D. School (by Chatsworth Mediart Academy) is short for Marketing, Advertising, Design and helmed by award-winning practitioners. Our tagline "Thinker first. Creative second" reflects how we put thinking above creativity, meaning our students are taught to be thinking creatives.
- Professional Diploma in Advertising & Design
- Specialist Diploma in Advertising & Design
- Diploma in Communication & Design
- Professional Certificate in Communication & Design
- Professional Workshop
Inspiration Design International School, Singapore
Courses / Programs
• Celebrating 33 years in business and conveniently located in the heart of the city, Inspiration Design International School today is Singapore's premier private education provider for interior design knowledge, high-quality teaching and professional skills development, dedicated to the professional disciplines of interior design programs ranging from certificates, diploma to advanced diploma courses taught in English.
• Our Interior Design courses can be studied on a full-time or part-time basis.
• Inspiration is also an Autodesk Authorized Training Centre that provides short-courses such as Photoshop, AutoCAD, 3ds Max and more to both Singapore & international students.
• Inspiration Design International School is registered with the Singapore Committee for Private Education (CPE).
WHY CHOOSE IDIS:
- To attain world-class quality professional skills.
- To become a competent and creative designer.
- Get employed after graduation with the support from our school.
- Further your studies with a range of international institutions and universities.
Student Review: "The intensive and creative design training through design studio and experiments have enabled me to sharpen my understanding and perception of design...
Since graduating from Inspiration, I have worked in a Singapore President Design Award-winning design consultancy firm as a designer for more than two years, I am now pursuing my further education in architecture design in NUS (MA)." - Qi Shi Zhi, China, Interior Design Graduate
London Art Portfolio - Courses in UK & ONLINE Worldwide
Courses / Programs
• London Art Portfolio provides successful Art and Design portfolio preparation courses and foundation courses in Central London & ONLINE in all areas of fine art and design to students from Singapore & around the world - at all levels. We help to prepare you for University applications, professional interviews, or your personal development!
• Prepare for entry to a Masters Degree, Bachelor Degree, Foundation Diploma or Pre-Degree level course in Art and Design.
• We ensure successful placements at all levels, including onto University of the Arts London, UCA & other renowned art colleges & universities in the UK, USA & around the world.
• London Art Portfolio is run by Julia Dennis, a practicing artist with many years of experience in preparing art and design portfolios for degree applications, organising exhibitions and preparing students for interviews.
• Julia has great success in placing British and international students onto the right course, at the right level, at any stage in your career.
• Small class sizes with personal, tailored service year-round.
"Central Saint Martins has offered me a place on Foundation Pathway: Graphic Design. I'm so happy! Thank you so much for your guidance and all heart that you put in to help me out." - Aleksandra, Poland
"At the end of the course, I had an interview at the London College of Fashion and was accepted! It was a great victory & I owe a lot to London Art Portfolio! Thank you very much!" - Paola, Italy
Textile and Fashion Industry Training Centre (TaF.tc)
Courses / Programs
With two campuses in Singapore city center, Textile and Fashion Industry Training Centre (TaF.tc) provides a range of Diploma, Advanced Certificate, and Professional Short Courses in a range of popular fashion-related topics.
We offer specially designed courses and programmes to prepare fashion students for a creative career in the highly competitive fashion industry, and to help industry professionals develop and specialise.
Our local and global fashion collaborations means we can offer unrivalled, continuously updated services, enabling the Academy to stay in line with leading national and international fashion industry standards.
TaF.tc courses are developed and delivered by industry experts, and are accredited by the Workforce Development Agency (WDA).
We are also a registered Private Education Institute under the Council of Private Education (CPE).
You are here: School & College Search> Top Arts Schools in South-east Asia> Communication design courses in Singapore college offering graphic design courses, music production, audio engineering programmes for Singapore & international students taught in English.