Study in Marbella Spain: Art schools, design colleges, fashion design, graphic design, media arts career training, digital arts schools, fine art, animation, painting classes, culinary arts certification, diploma programs, Spanish language courses in Marbella. Study abroad programs in southern Spain..
• Founded in 1995, Marbella Design Academy is a leading international design school in Spain, state-recognised by the Ministry of Education.
• Our students can choose between 3-year academic studies, a 3-month foundation course, and short intensive summer courses in a range of creative arts and design subjects, taught entirely in English.
• We offer 3-year Bachelor of Arts - BA (Hons) degree programmes in Interior Architecture, Graphic Design & Fashion Design, awarded by the University of Bedfordshire, UK (These BA degree titles are state-recognised in the UK).
• Students can avail of Free Spanish classes during the academic year.
• Our school is located in a stunning purpose-built facility in Monda, only 15km from Marbella on the Costa del Sol in the South of Spain.
• The building has been approved by the Ministry of Education as living up to all the latest demands and facilities required for a modern design school.
• Graduates have a near 100% employment rate. Many companies contact our college with job offers for our students.
Student Review: "Marbella Design Academy is more than a place of education, it is an all-round experience." Graphic Design Student: Lana Yasmin Kaka (Spain / England)
3-Month Intensive Foundation Course Starting in June & Sept
• Graduates can qualify for the 3-year Design Programmes
Summer Courses 2018 (2-5 weeks)
• Fashion Design, Interior Decoration, 3D MAX, 3D Printing, InDesign, AutoCad, Illustrator, Photoshop, Photography, Screen Print, Videography + Premier PRO
Located just 15 minutes east of Marbella on Spain's Costa Del Sol, The Fashion Institute & Workshop provides comprehensive weekly tuition in Fashion Design, Pattern Cutting and Sewing. Class sizes are kept small and students can chose to attend from a minimum of 2 hours a week up to a maximum of 12 hours a week.
Initially learning how to construct a simple basic pattern made to your own measurements, we progress to the construction of a sample to check the fit and cover the actual sewing techniques needed. Your own preferences for areas of study and speed of working will dicate where we go from there but Ladieswear, Menswear & childrens wear can all be covered as well as the correct use of machine and equipment.
With a complete understanding of the industry and an absolute passion for fashion, we don’t just educate, we aim to create innovative and confident designers and artisans who are totally confident in their subject.
So whether you aspire to produce beautiful, unique and exciting garments for yourself and family, or you’re ultimately hoping to launch your own range of clothing, we will be there to guide, develop and totally inspire you.
Areas of study on offer include :
- Using Sewing Machines
- Using Overlockers-
- Pattern Blocks
- Pattern Cutting for Fashion Design
- Fashion Design
- Recycling Garments
- Fabric Print Design
- Working with Knitted fabrics
The following are also available by special arrangement:-
- History of Fashion
- Design Fundamentals
- Sketchbooks & Moodboards
- Trend Research
- CAD Software
- Costing & Sourcing
- Business Start up...