Study abroad universities in Europe for American college students, international students. University programs in international universities in UK, London, England, Ireland, Italy, France, Spain, Germany, Switzerland. Study for master's graduate degree or a Phd at top European universities & graduate schools..
The only university in Malta is the University of Malta, founded in 1592, it became a university in 1769. It is the oldest university in the Commonwealth outside of the United Kingdom. It has a long-standing reputation for academic excellence and its degrees are widely recognized. Many members of the mostly Maltese faculty have received their doctorates from Oxford, Cambridge, Edinburgh and other prestigious universities worldwide. Areas of excellence include Mediterranean, Arabic, Near Eastern and European studies, diplomacy, archaeology, history, economics, marine and environmental studies. Comprehensive range of traditional and innovative courses. Central Mediterranean location gives easy access to Europe, North Africa and the Middle East. The university hosts around 550 overseas students, plus an additional 250 semester exchange students. The present campus opened in 1968, and has recently been greatly extended to include theater-type lecture rooms and science, language and computer laboratories. The sports complex includes a new olympic-sized swimming pool and separate diving pool, a football ground, tennis courts and a track.
12.EU Business School - Online Degree Courses in the UK & Worldwide
Courses / Programs
• Further your career and study business online in the UK, Ireland, Europe & worldwide with EU Business School to earn an internationally-Accredited MBA, BBA bachelor's degree or a master's degree in Management, Digital Marketing, Business Analytics, Entrepreneurship & more via small, dynamic classes taught in English.
• Established in 1973, EU Business School with campuses in Germany (Munich), Spain (Barcelona), & Switzerland (Geneva) is recognized globally for the excellence of the students & faculty.
• EU Business School truly is an international institution:
Our diverse student body is made up of students of 100+ nationalities coming from, for example, Albania, Algeria, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Brazil, Cameroon, Canada, Egypt, Ethiopia, Gambia, Germany, Ghana, India, Italy, Kenya, Lebanon, Malaysia, Mexico, Morocco, Nigeria, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Somalia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Tanzania, Tunisia, UAE, UK, USA, & more.
• EU combines the American university model with top European management practices for today's business world.
• EU now offers the following London Metropolitan University, UK state-recognized degrees Online & on its 3 campuses:
- BSc (Hons) International Business Management (Online)
- MSc International Business Management (Online, Spain, Switzerland, Germany)
- MBA (Online, Spain, Switzerland, Germany)
• We welcome you to contact us today about your interest in our Online Degrees or enrollment into our campus programs in Europe.
• Online BBA - Bachelor of Business Administration degree.
• Bachelor of Arts in International Relations; Sports Management
• Online MBA Program specializations include
- Digital Business
- International Business
- International Marketing
- Communication & PR
- HR Management
- Blockchain Management
- Global Banking & Finance
• Online Masters Programs include
- Masters in Management
- Masters in Marketing
- Masters in Luxury Business
- Masters in Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- Masters in Business Analytics & Data Science
• Online EBBA - Executive Bachelor of Business Administration
13.University Of Freiburg - Faculty Of Engineering
Courses / Programs
• The University of Freiburg, founded in 1457, is one of the oldest universities in Germany and looks back on a long tradition of excellence in teaching and research.
• Whether in the humanities, the sciences or engineering, Freiburg's students and faculty have made a significant impact on the academic world.
• The 11th and newest faculty of the university is the Faculty of Engineering which was established in 1995. It comprises the Department of Computer Science and the Department of Microsystems Engineering offering undergraduate and graduate degree programs to approximately 1,200 students.
• The University of Freiburg, with 22,000 students, is strongly integrated into the city and most evenings it becomes clear that this is a college town.
• Situated on a new campus at the edge of Freiburg, both departments feature modern facilities for research and teaching including a cleanroom, electronics, optics and chemistry laboratories, robotics laboratories, facilities for tele-teaching, mobile computer pools for students and an engineering library.
• Located in southwest Germany at the foothills of the Black Forest, Freiburg benefits from a mild climate and its proximity to France and Switzerland.
• Founded in 1995, Marbella Design Academy is a leading international design school in Spain, state-recognised by the Ministry of Education.
• Our students can choose between 3-year academic studies, a 3-month foundation course, and short intensive summer courses in a range of creative arts and design subjects, taught entirely in English.
• We offer 3-year Bachelor of Arts - BA (Hons) degree programmes in Interior Architecture, Graphic Design & Fashion Design, awarded by the University of Bedfordshire, UK (These BA degree titles are state-recognised in the UK).
• Students can avail of Free Spanish classes during the academic year.
• Our school is located in a stunning purpose-built facility in Monda, only 15km from Marbella on the Costa del Sol in the South of Spain.
• The building has been approved by the Ministry of Education as living up to all the facilities required for a modern design school.
• Graduates have a near 100% employment rate. Many companies contact our college with job offers for our students.
Student Review: "Three years of hard work at Marbella Design Academy payed off - I got a 1st Class BA Hons Degree. Professional and experienced teachers who passed on not only theoretical elements, but knowledge of the industry from the very inside of it."
- Kate, Russia (Fashion Design Student)
15.IMI International Management Institute Switzerland
Courses / Programs
IMI International Management Institute in Switzerland is a private hospitality and business management school founded in 1991. We offer a family atmosphere and personalised learning and careers support.
Our undergraduate degrees in hospitality, business and marketing management are validated by Manchester Metropolitan University and our culinary arts degree by Oxford Brookes University.
We have an MSc in international hospitality and events management, which provides work experience for those requiring it, and postgraduate diplomas offering specialisation in hotel and events or culinary.
Our Diplom HF in International Hospitality Management offers three specialist internships alongside three study semesters with a strong focus on language skills.
The combination of quality academic teaching, Swiss practical training, excellent industry contacts and breath-taking scenery are a recipe for success. Our graduates are found in Senior Management positions all around the globe. Their success shows that, to reach the top, it pays to start at the top!
16.Salzburg University of Applied Sciences (FH Salzburg)
Courses / Programs
Salzburg University of Applied Sciences offers its 3,200 students a first-rate academic education with a strong practical orientation in the following departments: Applied Social Sciences, Business and Tourism, Creative Technologies, Health Sciences, Green Engineering and Circular Design and Information Technologies and Digitalisation. With its international outlook and focus on innovative research and teaching, the university is a pioneer of future-oriented solutions for business and society.
We collaborate with partner institutions in Europe, America, Asia, and Australia in international projects as well as faculty and student exchange. Besides their studies, students can create networks for later professional careers at the Salzburg University of Applied Sciences. All of our auditoriums and labs provide modern state-of-the-art equipment. Our locations – Urstein Campus, Kuchl Campus, Salzburg Campus (University Hospital LKH), and Schwarzach Campus (Kardinal Schwarzenberg Hospital) – are situated in one of the most beautiful areas in the world.
Bachelor & Master programs in the disciplines:
Applied Social Sciences
Business and Tourism
Green Engineering and Circular Design
Information Technologies and Digitalisation
Come visit us!
Info-Saturday: November 5th, 2022
Open House: March 17th + 18th, 2024
Live-Chat for Prospectives Students: Every Monday* from 2 p.m. to 5 p.m
Since 1966 NHTV Breda University of Applied Sciences has developed into an international centre of knowledge has been training students for management positions in the fields of Digital Entertainment, Hospitality & Facility, Leisure & Tourism, Urban Development, Logistics & Mobility. It is situated in the south of the Netherlands, in the historical city of Breda, only 100 km from both Amsterdam and Brussels.
NHTV was founded as an institute offering management programmes in tourism and leisure and in this field, it is one of the largest and leading education institute in the world.
t is a modern and dynamic higher education institute with 6,500 students from over 50 countries. NHTV offers professional Bachelor and Master programmes. Besides, NHTV is working on the preparation of two academic Bachelor programmes in the fields of tourism and leisure.
Bachelors in International Game Architecture and Design; International Hotel Management; International Leisure Management; International Logistics and Economics; International Real Estate and Facility Management; International Tourism Management; International Traffic Management; Masters Degree in European Tourism Management; Executive Master in Imagineering; Tourism Destination Management.
With campuses in Milan, Rome, Brescia, and Piacenza-Cremona, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore is one of the largest private universities in Europe - boasting over 41,000 students across 12 schools.
Aside from our 200+ Italian programs, we offer Undergraduate, Graduate, Summer and Semester programs taught entirely in English.
We distinguish ourselves for multidisciplinary curricula, strong ties with top businesses and industries, and services tailored to meet international students’ needs.
The University is spread over 4 campuses, with the campus in central Milan being the biggest one. Milan is the economic, financial and industrial heartland of Italy. It contains the headquarters of numerous multinational corporations and world-renowned brands.
Our students are in an ideal position to work as interns in global top companies and after graduation find work among the best employers.
Bachelor Degrees (Taught in English)
• B.Sc. in Economics & Management
• B.Sc. in International Relations & Global Affairs
Masters Degrees (Taught in English)
• Banking and Finance
• Agricultural and Food Economics
• Corporate Communication
• International Business
• International Marketing Management
• Economics and Finance
• International Relations
• Arts Management
6-year Medical Degree (Taught in English)
• Medicine & Surgery
Ecole Nationale Supérieure de l'Energie, l'Eau et l'Environnement
(Ense3) is an engineering school that is part of the Grenoble Institute of Technology which is ranked among the very best Grandes Ecoles in France. It is located 300 miles from Paris, in the Rhône-Alpes region of Southeastern France. Ense3 offers a range of master degree programs in the fields of electrical, mechanical, hydraulic, civil and environmental engineering. Three of our master's programs are taught in English. Ense3 welcomes approximately 100 international students each year.
Grenoble has always been in the forefront of the development of new technologies in the field of energy and water management. Taking full advantage of this background, the Ense3 school trains high-level engineers and doctors able to take up the challenges associated with the new energy order, with the increasing demand of water, both in quantity and quality, and with the sustainable development and country planning.
Students of a school belonging to the French network of Grandes Ecoles d'Ingénieurs are admitted only after a highly competitive exam or through a scrupulous examination of their application by a selection committee.
Master degree programs in:
- Hydraulic Engineering (taught in English)
- Electrical Engineering for Smart Buildings and Grids (taught in English)
- Fluid Mechanics and Energetics (taught in English)
- Electrical Power Engineering
- Mechanical & Energy Engineering
- Nuclear & Energy
- Energy Systems and Associated Markets
- Hydraulics, Civil & Environmental Engineering
- Automatic control, Systems and Information technology
- Signal & Image Processing, Communication Systems & Multimedia
- Product Design
Founded in 1845 (as Queen's College Galway) National University of Ireland, Galway is a vibrant dynamic institution with over 11,000 students (including students from over 40 countries) and is committed to expanding and deepening its international links. Almost 1,000 international students attend the University each year, for a semester, a year or taking a full degree programme, mainly from Europe, North America, Africa and Asia. NUI Galway is committed to excellence in teaching, quality research and internationalisation of its curriculum and programmes. In recent years, the University has initiated many valuable international partnerships and exchange programmes which further enhance its long tradition of leadership in teaching and research.