Computer courses in Berkshire: Software development training in England, UK. IT training provider close to London. Oracle, Cisco & Microsoft MCSE certification. Computer programming & web development technologies classes.
PTR Associates: PTR Associates in Wokingham (33 miles west of central London), England is an IT Computer Training centre offering Instructor-led classroom based software developent training. PTR have 20 years experience delivering professional IT training in a relaxed and friendly environment, focusing on the needs of the individual. Flexible training through scheduled or tailored courses with standard class sizes or one-to-one courses empowers people to produce outstanding results for themselves and their organisations. Online e-Learning Course are also available.
PTR specialises in the areas of: UNIX, Linux & Microsoft Windows, Programming Languages such as C, C++, C#, VB, VB.NET and Java , relational databases including Microsoft SQL Server and Oracle, Web Development technologies such as XML and Microsoft Office application training including Microsoft Word, Excel, Access and Project. IT Training Course Subjects: - Applications Training Courses - ASP .Net Courses - C Programming Courses - Cisco Courses - Citrix Courses - CIW Courses - CompTia Courses - Database Courses - Exchange Server Courses - Fortran Courses - Internet Courses - ITIL Service Management Courses - Java Courses - Linux Courses - MCSD Courses - MCSE Courses - Microsoft Courses - Microsoft .NET Courses - Microsoft Access Courses - Microsoft Excel Courses - Microsoft Outlook Courses - Microsoft Powerpoint & Visio Courses - Microsoft Project Courses - Microsoft Server Products Courses - Microsoft Word Courses - Networking Courses - Oracle Courses - Perl Courses - Programming Courses - Security Courses - SQL Courses - SQL Server 2005 Courses - SQL Server 2008 Courses - Unix Courses - VBA Courses - Visual Basic Courses - Visual Basic 2008 Courses - Visual Basic 2010 Courses - VMWare Courses - Web Design Courses - Windows 2000 Courses - Windows Server 2003 Courses - Windows Server 2008 Courses - Windows 7 Courses - Windows Vista Courses - Windows XP Courses - XML Courses
ERP Training is Europe’s premier SAP institute based in Croydon in South London in the London Borough of Croydon, providing customer project-based Training and Placements in SAP. At ERP Training, we believe in imparting modern, high quality in-class training to both aspiring graduates and talented professionals to keep them abreast with the changing needs of the competitive market place.
We have a full team of ERP professionals including SAP, Oracle and Microsoft technologies in the areas of business processes, across various industries and organisational settings. The job opportunities available in the UK are in implementation, customisation, support, scaling, maintenance, and job upgradation, including opportunities in Europe and USA.
With years of international experience in technology and functional domains related to ERPs, we are confident in designing and delivering substantial training to individuals and corporate businesses in these areas. Our aim is to be a one-stop shop for all your training & documentation needs.
East Croydon Railway Station provides services to Central London to the north and to Sussex, Surrey, and Kent to the south.
Customer project based Training and Placements in the following areas of SAP:
* SAP Financials & Management Accounting (FICO)
* SAP Human Capital Management (HR)
* SAP Sales Order Management (SD)
* SAP Procurement (MM)
* SAP Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
* SAP Business Intelligence (BI)
* SAP Business Objects (BO)
* SAP Netweaver Administration (BASIS)
* SAP ABAP
SureSkills is a leading services company providing a wide range of Training & Certification, IT Consultancy & Education Services for many of the world’s leading Fortune 500 companies. Headquartered in Dublin, Ireland, SureSkills serves a diverse global client base which includes: Governments, Financial Services, Pharma, Industrial Manufacturing and High Tech OEM companies. The company delivers a large range of training & certification, is also been recognised as a significant systems integrator and develops, supports and manages corporate education.
SureSkills, established in 1993, is a private limited company registered at 14 Fitzwilliam Place, Dublin 2, Ireland. CRO Number 204821. SureSkills offices are located in Austin Texas, USA, Ottawa, Canada, Belfast Northern Ireland, UK and Dublin, Ireland.
Our wide range of courses include; Computer and IT Training Services; Managed Training Services; Virtualisation, VMware, MS Hyper-V Training; Microsoft Office Training; Dell Training; ITIL Training; PRINCE2 Training; Microsoft Technical training; Project Management Training; CommVault Training; AWS (Amazon Web Services), SQL Training and Digital Marketing and Social Media training.
Microsoft Office - Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Access
Train the Trainer
Train the IT Trainer
New Horizons is the world’s largest independent IT training company providing a variety of computer training courses including, Microsoft Training, Cisco Training and CompTIA Training. New Horizons has over 300 centres in 60 countries.
New Horizons London is conveniently located in Devonshire Square in central London, within a 2 minute walk of Liverpool Street Station (Circle, Central, Hammersmith and Metropolitan Lines) and Aldgate Station (Metropolitan and Circle Lines). There is excellent access to and from the city via underground, bus or train.
Through an integrated learning approach New Horizons delivers a wide range of technology and business skills computer training from basic application and desktop productivity tools to complex IT systems. We help clients and individuals who need to upskill and get IT certified.
Computer Training Certification Courses including Microsoft Training, Cisco Training & CompTIA Training Courses:
- Business Skills courses
- Cisco courses
- CompTIA courses
- Design and Media courses
- Information Security courses
- Microsoft Windows 7
- Microsoft Technical courses
- Mentored Learning courses
- Microsoft Application courses
- Online Live courses
- VMware courses
• Arden University has physical study centres in London, Manchester, Birmingham, and Berlin, Germany, and also offers high quality online degree programmes to British and international students all over the world.
• If you want to explore the evolving trends shaping the world of computing in today's ever-increasing digital landscape, Arden's Computing & IT courses could be the right choice for you.
• Career-focused, and taught by our expert Arden tutors, these courses provide extensive industry insight and appeal to employers all over the world, so could take your IT career to new heights.
• Through us, you'll earn an internationally-recognised qualification via your choice of 100% online Distance Learning or a mixture of online and classroom learning at one of our UK study centres based in London, Manchester or Birmingham via Blended Learning.
• Find out more about our study options for Computing and IT qualifications below and about how gaining a Higher Education award doesn't mean compromising on other areas of your life.
Postgraduate Computing & IT Programmes
- MSc Data Analytics and Information Systems Management
- MSc Data Analytics and IT Security Management
- MSc IT Security Management
- MSc Strategic IT Management
- MSc Telecommunications Management
Undergraduate Computing & IT Programmes
- BA (Hons) Business and Computing
- BA (Hons) Graphic Design
- BSc (Hons) Computing (Information Management)
- BSc (Hons) Computing (Mobile Computing)
- BSc (Hons) Computing
- BSc (Hons) Computing (Information Management) (Top-Up)
- BSc (Hons) Computing (Mobile Computing) (Top-Up)
Grafton College of Management Sciences is dedicated to the provision of a first class learning experience that will equip the student with the skills, ability and knowledge to successfully compete in their chosen discipline regardless of ethnicities, gender, disabilities or any discrimination. Grafton College of Management Sciences provides high quality education in a caring and friendly environment. Due to its outstanding modern facilities students in Grafton College experience effective and enjoyable learning which highly contributes to their success.
Bachelor in Computer Science (B.Sc.), Master in Computer Science (MSc.), BSc Computing and Information Systems, BSc Information Systems and Managements, Diploma in Information Technology (DIT), Diploma in Business Information Systems (ABE), Advanced Diploma in Computer Studies, European Computer Driving Licence (ECDL) Certificate Programme