Computer schools, IT training UK: Computer courses in London, study information technology, information systems management masters degree, computer science degree from UK colleges in England, London, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland..
Tresham is a College of Further and Higher Education with campuses located one hour from London in the English East Midlands. At Tresham we offer an extensive range of computing courses to suit all abilities, right up to the Higher National Diploma offered in association with the University of Northampton.
Tresham College is an approved academy for CompTIA, CISCO and Microsoft offering a range of specialist programmes for technicians and engineers.
2.Arden University - Computing & IT Training Online
Courses / Programs
• Arden University has physical study centres in London, Manchester, Birmingham, and Berlin, Germany, and also offers high quality online degree programmes to British and international students all over the world.
• If you want to explore the evolving trends shaping the world of computing in today's ever-increasing digital landscape, Arden's Computing & IT courses could be the right choice for you.
• Career-focused, and taught by our expert Arden tutors, these courses provide extensive industry insight and appeal to employers all over the world, so could take your IT career to new heights.
• Through us, you'll earn an internationally-recognised qualification via your choice of 100% online Distance Learning or a mixture of online and classroom learning at one of our UK study centres based in London, Manchester or Birmingham via Blended Learning.
• Find out more about our study options for Computing and IT qualifications below and about how gaining a Higher Education award doesn't mean compromising on other areas of your life.
Postgraduate Computing & IT Programmes
- MSc Data Analytics and Information Systems Management
- MSc Data Analytics and IT Security Management
- MSc IT Security Management
- MSc Strategic IT Management
- MSc Telecommunications Management
Undergraduate Computing & IT Programmes
- BA (Hons) Business and Computing
- BA (Hons) Graphic Design
- BSc (Hons) Computing (Information Management)
- BSc (Hons) Computing (Mobile Computing)
- BSc (Hons) Computing
- BSc (Hons) Computing (Information Management) (Top-Up)
- BSc (Hons) Computing (Mobile Computing) (Top-Up)
• Arden University specialises in offering high quality degree programmes for people of all ages.
• Delivered 100% online, this bachelor's degree course will allow you to explore computing’s latest theories, techniques, and issues. You will master the practical skills and understanding you need to thrive in the fast-paced world of computing.
• The distance learning delivery mode of the programme allows you to maintain your existing commitments of work and/or family while you pursue your BSc (Hons) in Computing.
• Arden University has physical study centres in London, Manchester, Birmingham, & Berlin, and offers its online degrees to UK and international students around the world.
Silicon Beach Training in Brighton, England (1 hour south of London), is an accredited training provider offering over 300 Internet, IT, Web Design, Leadership Training, & Management Training Courses. Our range of Web Design training courses are delivered by experienced designers and programmers.
We provide Dreamweaver training, Photoshop for the Web, CSS Training, and Flash training. For businesses developing CMS (content management systems) and social media strategies we also offer Joomla training and Wordpress training.
Our Web Design Week is our most popular web and internet course. A cost effective way to learn web design. This training course incorporates Dreamweaver training, Photoshop for the Web training and a Web Design training day that will cover the basics of good design.
- Web Design Week
- Dreamweaver training
- Photoshop for the Web
- CSS Training
- Flash training
- Joomla training
- Wordpress training
- HTML 5 Training
- Web Accessibility Training
- RapidWeaver Training
- ActionScript Training
- Social Media
- Google Analytics
Situated in Central London, Vicapri Labs Training provides in-class and online SAP training modules to students in the UK, and international students.
Looking at the ever increasing demand of IT development in UK, Vicapri Labs Training is emerging as a quality training provider which gives an opportunity to the individuals from all walks of life aspired to start their career in IT.
In the UK, the areas of SAP and Software Testing are regarded as high demand sectors in IT industry. We strongly believe that our practical hands-on approach is perfect for teaching the most important aspects of SAP.
Mullan Training is a Northern Ireland based Computer Training Provider and has been providing high quality training to the public and private sectors for over 15 years. Based at Blackstaff Studios (Amelia Street, Belfast), we occupy spacious fully air-conditioned training suites right in the heart of Belfast City Centre - Just opposite the Europa Hotel.
We offer flexible & comprehensive training packages and specialise in customised courses - where appropriate, clients can use their own data for closed courses. Our extensive range of public and closed courses includes Microsoft, Macromedia, Adobe Creative Suite, QuarkXpress, Crystal Reports, Business Objects and many more.
Conveniently located in Clerkenwell in Central London, iTrain are Oracle experts. With more than 15 years of experience, we deliver a wide range of independent Oracle courses, across all technology disciplines. iTrain courses are available as public courses, in a closed environment on the client site, or in our training centres for individual clients. In addition, we offer SAP training and Java courses. We also have training centres in Edinburgh, Swindon and Reading.
As part of iTrain’s dedication to the highest measurable standard of customer care and in line with its quality management strategy, iTrain has full corporate ISO 9001:2008 registration.
The iTrain London office provides easy accessibility by foot, bus, tube, or train from the London mainline stations. It is situated only a short walk from Farringdon Station and near Angel, King's Cross, Barbican, and Chancery Lane Stations. It is in close proximity to excellent local restaurants, pubs, markets, and the historic attractions in the heart of London. Our dedicated centre staff offer a choice of rooms set in a professional business environment with the added benefits of on-site IT support.
New Horizons is the world’s largest independent IT training company providing a variety of computer training courses including, Microsoft Training, Cisco Training and CompTIA Training. New Horizons has over 300 centres in 60 countries.
New Horizons London is conveniently located in Devonshire Square in central London, within a 2 minute walk of Liverpool Street Station (Circle, Central, Hammersmith and Metropolitan Lines) and Aldgate Station (Metropolitan and Circle Lines). There is excellent access to and from the city via underground, bus or train.
Through an integrated learning approach New Horizons delivers a wide range of technology and business skills computer training from basic application and desktop productivity tools to complex IT systems. We help clients and individuals who need to upskill and get IT certified.
Computer Training Certification Courses including Microsoft Training, Cisco Training & CompTIA Training Courses:
- Business Skills courses
- Cisco courses
- CompTIA courses
- Design and Media courses
- Information Security courses
- Microsoft Windows 7
- Microsoft Technical courses
- Mentored Learning courses
- Microsoft Application courses
- Online Live courses
- VMware courses
Oxford College is a modern educational institute, offering comprehensive learning and social experience. Based in northeast London in East Ham in Newham, we pride on our diverse and focused Computer and IT courses including professional graduate diplomas, postgraduate diplomas and certificates in Information Technology. We understand the complicity of studying abroad an also the problems faced while choosing a career. We, therefore try our level best to provide our prospective and current students with maximum relevant assistance and information.
Our key priority is to ensure that our students experience top quality teaching to achieve their full potential. We have also specifically catered for international students in order to help them achieve their required standards of education as well as enjoy their stay while gaining a qualification to explore & plunge into the global industries. Students get to know about multiple cultures from around the world which includes different languages, customs and traditions, political and social conditions. We are accredited by the University of Gloucestershire, Middlesex University, Edexcel and BCS Professional Examinations.
We offer Computer and IT courses including Professional Graduate Diploma in Information Technology (Pre Master- Postgraduate); HND in Business Information Technology (Undergraduate); BSC (Hons) Information and Communication Technology (Top Up); Postgraduate Diploma in Information Systems Applications Development; Certificate in information Technology (Undergraduate); Diploma in Information Technology (Undergraduate). Overseas students welcome.
Focus on Training offers accredited training courses throughout the UK in the fields of Project Management and IT & Service Management. Our courses are suitable for individuals who want to gain professional accreditations and we also offer on-site training for companies that caters for their specific needs. We offer courses in London, Liverpool, Manchester, Leeds, Newcastle, Glasgow, Edinburgh and Belfast among many other locations.
We network with the top training providers to supply you with the open course and on-site training solutions which best meet your needs. We deliver the benefits of a managed training service - without the costs and inflexibility. We aim to provide: Knowledgeable and independent advice; The fastest and most convenient course booking experience; Quality training; Excellent value.
IT & Service Management courses include:
Business Analysis; CISCO; IT Governance & Security; CompTIA; ITIL; Microsoft - Office; Microsoft - Technical; Software Testing; Systems Devt & Architecture; VMWare
Some of the program inquiries submitted here up to
2021-01-17 were from viewers in:
Johannesburg, South Africa;
Stone Mountain, USA;
You are here: School & College Search> Computer Training / IT Courses UK> Computer training in London, Manchester, Birmingham, Liverpool, Newcastle, Leeds, Sheffield, Cardiff, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Belfast..