Kildinan Parkdale Farm (Horse-riding + English Courses):
Kildinan Park Dale Farm is a summer horse-riding plus English language course provider for international students, and equine care training school for British students (aged 10-18 years). Situated close to the historic town of Battle in East Sussex, in south-east England, Kildinan provides 1 or 2-week summer English language classes + horse-riding / stable management courses for juniors and teenagers. Our horse care course for British children is offered during Easter and summer school holidays. The charming, cultural town of Battle (the site of the famous Battle of Hastings in 1066 which changed the course of British history) is located 55 miles south-east of London, and 32 miles east of Brighton seaside resort.
• At Kildinan Park Dale Farm, our aim is to provide quality holiday accommodation with English tutorials and riding lessons to suit each individual student. We have a day Excursion to London each week, and a day at Battle Abbey Museum and Educational Centre.
• Students stay with us in our family home and ride our horses in a fun and friendly atmosphere. Having only 4-5 students stay with us at any one time enables our instructors to concentrate on the individual needs of each student.
• Kildinan Park Dale Farm has been set up to continue to run holidays where foreign students learn to ride, improve their English, and provide clinics for Showjumping Dressage and Myofascia Therapy.
Highly Experienced Equine Education Provider:
• Debbie Bendon, proprietor of Kildinan Park Dale Farm, is the mother of five grown up children and has spent her time between rearing her children, being a Junior Sailing Organiser for the Sailing Association, and a committee member of the Pony Club.
• Debbie has been involved with horses all her life, and is a qualified coach and Equine Neuromuscular Therapist.
• For international students aged 10-18
• Camp Duration: 1 or 2 weeks
At our school, we aim to provide top class English tutorials and horse riding holidays. English is taught by our qualified TEFL teachers, and riding is taught by our Qualified Horse Sport Ireland Coach.
The course consists of:
• 15 hours English tuition per week
• 15 hours Horse riding instruction per week
• Homestay accommodation with an English family
• 1 excursion per week
• Transfer from Gatwick and Heathrow Airport (London)
Horse Riding + Horse Care Course for UK Students:
• For children & teenagers aged 10-18
We also offer a horse riding + horse care course for British children & teenagers (ages 10-18) during Easter and summer school holidays.
• "Kildinan Equine is a perfect destination for anyone who enjoys riding. You do not have to be an excellent rider to attend the horse riding lessons. Even if you don't know how to ride, at Kildinan Equine you will learn everything you need to become a rider, or if you already are a rider to become an even better one.
Once you get to camp, you will meet some wonderful people who will help you achieve your goals and even more, Moreover, you will also get to go to some rather exciting places such as : The Titanic museum and important Horse riding Events.
I had a great time at the camp and I also made many friends who live abroad. All in all I spended 2 fantastic weeks and I really recommend it to any horse lover to visit it. hopefully they will have a good time like I did, or an even better time than mine!"
• "I was very satisfied because I was able to participate in lots of activities like going to an event, visiting places, and I could join in with a lot of English conversation".
• "It is a very nice place and Debbie was very patient with us with our English lessons, we had a lovely first day visiting a Grand Prix. It was a very interesting holiday"
• "We recommend Kildinan Equine to anyone who loves horses and wishes to spend a great time in Ireland. My son Filip stayed with Debbie for 2 weeks and returned home excited. Not only did he have a great time but he also improved his riding skills.
Debbie is a lovely person that made me feel that my child was in good hands. As a mother I was very anxious, taking into consideration that my son travelled for the first time alone abroad, but Debbie was available every time I contacted her and my son felt that he was visiting friends.
To have such a nice environment in a summer camp, is extremely rare to find. Kildinan Equine should be your first choice when considering a fun yet educational program for your child during their vacation."
Parents of Filip, age 15
- Courses / Programs
|Address: Park Dale Farm, Battle, East Sussex, England TN330SP, UK & England|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2019 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.