ERP Training is Europe’s premier SAP institute based in Croydon in South London in the London Borough of Croydon. We provide customer project-based Training and Placements in SAP. At ERP Training, we believe in imparting modern, high quality in-class training to both aspiring graduates and talented professionals to keep them abreast with the changing needs of the competitive market place. We have a full team of ERP professionals including SAP, Oracle and Microsoft technologies in the areas of business processes, across various industries and organisational settings. The job opportunities in the UK are in implementation, customisation, support, scaling, maintenance, and job upgradation, including opportunities in Europe and USA.
Our aim is to be a one-stop shop for all your training and documentation needs, to provide the best in-class training through an experienced and integrated team, and to keep improving our service in training and content development.
With years of international experience in technology and functional domains related to ERPs, we are confident in designing and delivering substantial training to individuals and corporate businesses in these areas.
SAP Training Courses:
We provide customer project based Training and Placements in the following areas of SAP:
* SAP Financials & Management Accounting (FICO)
* SAP Human Capital Management (HR)
* SAP Sales Order Management (SD)
* SAP Procurement (MM)
* SAP Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
* SAP Business Intelligence (BI)
* SAP Business Objects (BO)
* SAP Netweaver Administration (BASIS)
* SAP ABAP
* Training Content Development: Our trainers and consultants can work closely with your users and experts to develop and document the content and curriculum for training.
* Training Delivery: We aim to deliver the most effective training through relevant content / curriculum and modern technology
* Training Need Analysis: Our trainers and consultants can work closely with your business process experts to identify the training needs your business may have in terms of the number of users to be trained, identification of the business processes on which training is required in order to build a detailed training plan.
* Support: Our training team will keep providing support throughout the training periods and beyond that.
Email: Contact Us
- Courses / Programs
|Address: 1-119, Lombard House, 2 Purley Way, Croydon, CR0 3JP, London, England , UK & England|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2020 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.