Pitman Training London: Did you know that Pitman Training is one of Britain's largest providers of IT, Office, Book-Keeping and Business Skills training? Located in High Holborn, Notting Hill and Paddington, London, we operate in two ways: You can either study at your own pace using a PC, audio track and workbook, or enjoy one of our open seminars at our training centres. We've just won the silver award for UK's Best Learning Centre in The National IT Training Awards!
Courses / Programs:
Legal secretarial course, medical secretarial course, executive PA course, bookkeeping course, MS Office training, Sage training, shorthand courses, touch typing courses, Dreamweaver, FrontPage and html courses.
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Situated just 2 miles northeast of London city, in the London Borough of Hackney, The College of Central London is a private College of further and higher education, established over 37 years ago. We offer computer courses designed to provide a sound knowledge of the principles of structured programming, computer theory, information processing, computer organisations and data communications systems. Students who successfully complete courses at the college can either seek employment in the computer industry, or continue their studies in higher education.
Networking capabilities and the Microsoft Windows operating environment ensure students use software under industry standard operating systems. Students therefore develop practical skills beneficial in a commercial environment. The college ensures that each student has access to a computer. As a private college we are able to control our own fee structure and it has always been our goal to offer students quality education at affordable fees. Students come from all over the world. Overseas students make up the majority of the student fraternity, adding to a rich and diverse student community, representing 65 different countries.
Computer courses including the BTEC Higher National Diploma in Computing; City and Guilds e-Quals Advanced Diploma for IT Users; Internet Programming and Web Development. Our computer courses are designed to provide a sound knowledge of the principles of structured programming, computer theory, information processing, computer organisations and data communications systems. Overseas students welcome.
Acentar is an SAP management consulting, information technology, training and outsourcing company in south-east London, in the borough of Southwark. We provide consulting, implementation and development services on SAP/ERP and related technologies. We offer outstanding on-site and online instructor-led Live Virtual Classroom (LVC) SAP training, consulting and resourcing solutions worldwide. Our SAP training courses are designed for both corporate (companies already running SAP or planning to run SAP) and individuals wanting to expand their SAP skills or knowledge.
All of our SAP courses can be delivered onsite at our training centres or at SAP clients' sites. We currently deliver most of our courses through our classrooms and online through our instructor-led Virtual Class taking into consideration costing and ease of attendance.
Our SAP training courses covers most areas of SAP Business Suite, SAP Netweaver, SAP BI, SAP MM, SAP FICO, SAP CRM, SAP HR/HCM, SAP ABAP, SAP Netweaver Basis, SAP BI/BW, SAP MDM, SAP XI, SAP SRM, SAP SCM and related technologies. Training classes and courses are delivered by some of the most experienced SAP consultants in the market today.
Learning Solution offers a range of courses in the fields of IT, Social Media and Mobile Development, including Microsoft, Cisco and CompTIA certifications. We are conveniently located in the borough of Southwark in Central London, just 2 minutes walking distance from London Bridge and Liverpool Street tube stations.
At Learning Solution, we are committed to helping build tomorrow's business leaders. Dedicated to creating global competence in IT, Business and Accounting, we have designed our courses to be world class, stay industry relevant and market responsive, and most importantly, keep our students way ahead of the rest.
Our teaching is modelled to be case-study based and application oriented, where students and faculty evaluate theories and principles in the context of everyday business needs and challenges. Our student-faculty ratio, is one of the healthiest in the industry, and creates the ideal environment for one on one mentoring and academic engagement between the student and faculty. We also encourage joint involvement between students and faculty, in corporate projects and research opportunities.
- Microsoft courses
- Cisco courses
- CompTIA courses
- Sun Microsystem courses
- Oracle courses
- Red Hat courses
- Web Design & Development courses
- Project Management courses
- Accounting courses
- Social Media courses
- Mobile Development courses
• Arden University has physical study centres in London, Manchester, Birmingham, and Berlin, Germany, and also offers high quality online degree programmes to British and international students all over the world.
• If you want to explore the evolving trends shaping the world of computing in today's ever-increasing digital landscape, Arden's Computing & IT courses could be the right choice for you.
• Career-focused, and taught by our expert Arden tutors, these courses provide extensive industry insight and appeal to employers all over the world, so could take your IT career to new heights.
• Through us, you'll earn an internationally-recognised qualification via your choice of 100% online Distance Learning or a mixture of online and classroom learning at one of our UK study centres based in London, Manchester or Birmingham via Blended Learning.
• Find out more about our study options for Computing and IT qualifications below and about how gaining a Higher Education award doesn't mean compromising on other areas of your life.
Postgraduate Computing & IT Programmes
- MSc Data Analytics and Information Systems Management
- MSc Data Analytics and IT Security Management
- MSc IT Security Management
- MSc Strategic IT Management
- MSc Telecommunications Management
Undergraduate Computing & IT Programmes
- BA (Hons) Business and Computing
- BA (Hons) Graphic Design
- BSc (Hons) Computing (Information Management)
- BSc (Hons) Computing (Mobile Computing)
- BSc (Hons) Computing
- BSc (Hons) Computing (Information Management) (Top-Up)
- BSc (Hons) Computing (Mobile Computing) (Top-Up)
ERP Training is Europe’s premier SAP institute based in Croydon in South London in the London Borough of Croydon, providing customer project-based Training and Placements in SAP. At ERP Training, we believe in imparting modern, high quality in-class training to both aspiring graduates and talented professionals to keep them abreast with the changing needs of the competitive market place.
We have a full team of ERP professionals including SAP, Oracle and Microsoft technologies in the areas of business processes, across various industries and organisational settings. The job opportunities available in the UK are in implementation, customisation, support, scaling, maintenance, and job upgradation, including opportunities in Europe and USA.
With years of international experience in technology and functional domains related to ERPs, we are confident in designing and delivering substantial training to individuals and corporate businesses in these areas. Our aim is to be a one-stop shop for all your training & documentation needs.
East Croydon Railway Station provides services to Central London to the north and to Sussex, Surrey, and Kent to the south.
Customer project based Training and Placements in the following areas of SAP:
* SAP Financials & Management Accounting (FICO)
* SAP Human Capital Management (HR)
* SAP Sales Order Management (SD)
* SAP Procurement (MM)
* SAP Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
* SAP Business Intelligence (BI)
* SAP Business Objects (BO)
* SAP Netweaver Administration (BASIS)
* SAP ABAP
Pitman Training has over 100 training centres in the UK and is one of the largest independent training providers in the world. Pitman Training Guildford offers a wide range of IT, office skills and administration training courses to private individuals and organisations in South West Surrey and North East Hampshire.
We offer a complete scheduled programme of Microsoft Office one day courses for businesses including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access and Project. We also provide training for private individuals in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access and Outlook as well as Sage accounting software and web design training.
Unlike a normal school or college, our self-paced training methodology means you start your course and study whenever you wish. Also, because we're open on some evenings and Saturdays you can easily fit your studies around your other commitments such as work or family.