IT training providers in the UK: Project management courses in London, Birmingham & Manchester. Microsoft Office training & Cisco technical certification programs. Agile & Scrum consultants for individuals & businesses / companies. Prince2 & ITIL courses in Liverpool & Glasgow.
Focus on Training: Focus on Training offers accredited training courses throughout the UK in the fields of Project Management and IT & Service Management. Our courses are suitable for individuals who want to gain professional accreditations and we also offer on-site training for companies that caters for their specific needs. We offer courses in London, Liverpool, Manchester, Leeds, Newcastle, Glasgow, Edinburgh and Belfast among many other locations.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
We network with the top training providers to supply you with the open course and on-site training solutions which best meet your needs. We deliver the benefits of a managed training service - without the costs and inflexibility. We aim to provide: Knowledgeable and independent advice; The fastest and most convenient course booking experience; Quality training; Excellent value.
IT & Service Management courses include: Business Analysis; CISCO; IT Governance & Security; CompTIA; ITIL; Microsoft - Office; Microsoft - Technical; Software Testing; Systems Devt & Architecture; VMWare
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
• Arden University has physical study centres in London, Manchester, Birmingham, and Berlin, Germany, and also offers high quality online degree programmes to British and international students all over the world.
• If you want to explore the evolving trends shaping the world of computing in today's ever-increasing digital landscape, Arden's Computing & IT courses could be the right choice for you.
• Career-focused, and taught by our expert Arden tutors, these courses provide extensive industry insight and appeal to employers all over the world, so could take your IT career to new heights.
• Through us, you'll earn an internationally-recognised qualification via your choice of 100% online Distance Learning or a mixture of online and classroom learning at one of our UK study centres based in London, Manchester or Birmingham via Blended Learning.
• Find out more about our study options for Computing and IT qualifications below and about how gaining a Higher Education award doesn't mean compromising on other areas of your life.
Postgraduate Computing & IT Programmes
- MSc Data Analytics and Information Systems Management
- MSc Data Analytics and IT Security Management
- MSc IT Security Management
- MSc Strategic IT Management
- MSc Telecommunications Management
Undergraduate Computing & IT Programmes
- BA (Hons) Business and Computing
- BA (Hons) Graphic Design
- BSc (Hons) Computing (Information Management)
- BSc (Hons) Computing (Mobile Computing)
- BSc (Hons) Computing
- BSc (Hons) Computing (Information Management) (Top-Up)
- BSc (Hons) Computing (Mobile Computing) (Top-Up)
Grafton College of Management Sciences is dedicated to the provision of a first class learning experience that will equip the student with the skills, ability and knowledge to successfully compete in their chosen discipline regardless of ethnicities, gender, disabilities or any discrimination. Grafton College of Management Sciences provides high quality education in a caring and friendly environment. Due to its outstanding modern facilities students in Grafton College experience effective and enjoyable learning which highly contributes to their success.
Bachelor in Computer Science (B.Sc.), Master in Computer Science (MSc.), BSc Computing and Information Systems, BSc Information Systems and Managements, Diploma in Information Technology (DIT), Diploma in Business Information Systems (ABE), Advanced Diploma in Computer Studies, European Computer Driving Licence (ECDL) Certificate Programme
Pitman Training London have training centres in central London, located in High Holborn, Notting Hill and Paddington. We provide training in Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, and Outlook as well as a Microsoft Office diploma course. The use of technology is paramount to the efficiency and effectiveness of a business, and a total command of Microsoft’s universally accepted software is crucial.
Our Microsoft courses will give you increased satisfaction and could increase your earnings potential and enhance your career prospects in today's competitive job market. Learning Microsoft Office skills is easy with Pitman Training. Our tried and trusted methods are the best available. You will work at your own pace in our comfortable premises, helped by experienced tutors as required. You choose your own hours and keep the reference materials when the course is over.
On completion, you will receive a Pitman Training Diploma that is recognised nationally and internationally by employers. We have a full range at every level to suit all-comers, whether you need your skills as serious working tools or simply to keep up with the kids.
Learning Solution offers a range of courses in the fields of IT, Social Media and Mobile Development, including Microsoft, Cisco and CompTIA certifications. We are conveniently located in the borough of Southwark in Central London, just 2 minutes walking distance from London Bridge and Liverpool Street tube stations.
At Learning Solution, we are committed to helping build tomorrow's business leaders. Dedicated to creating global competence in IT, Business and Accounting, we have designed our courses to be world class, stay industry relevant and market responsive, and most importantly, keep our students way ahead of the rest.
Our teaching is modelled to be case-study based and application oriented, where students and faculty evaluate theories and principles in the context of everyday business needs and challenges. Our student-faculty ratio, is one of the healthiest in the industry, and creates the ideal environment for one on one mentoring and academic engagement between the student and faculty. We also encourage joint involvement between students and faculty, in corporate projects and research opportunities.
- Microsoft courses
- Cisco courses
- CompTIA courses
- Sun Microsystem courses
- Oracle courses
- Red Hat courses
- Web Design & Development courses
- Project Management courses
- Accounting courses
- Social Media courses
- Mobile Development courses
ERP Training is Europe’s premier SAP institute based in Croydon in South London in the London Borough of Croydon, providing customer project-based Training and Placements in SAP. At ERP Training, we believe in imparting modern, high quality in-class training to both aspiring graduates and talented professionals to keep them abreast with the changing needs of the competitive market place.
We have a full team of ERP professionals including SAP, Oracle and Microsoft technologies in the areas of business processes, across various industries and organisational settings. The job opportunities available in the UK are in implementation, customisation, support, scaling, maintenance, and job upgradation, including opportunities in Europe and USA.
With years of international experience in technology and functional domains related to ERPs, we are confident in designing and delivering substantial training to individuals and corporate businesses in these areas. Our aim is to be a one-stop shop for all your training & documentation needs.
East Croydon Railway Station provides services to Central London to the north and to Sussex, Surrey, and Kent to the south.
Customer project based Training and Placements in the following areas of SAP:
* SAP Financials & Management Accounting (FICO)
* SAP Human Capital Management (HR)
* SAP Sales Order Management (SD)
* SAP Procurement (MM)
* SAP Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
* SAP Business Intelligence (BI)
* SAP Business Objects (BO)
* SAP Netweaver Administration (BASIS)
* SAP ABAP
New Horizons is the world’s largest independent IT training company providing a variety of computer training courses including, Microsoft Training, Cisco Training and CompTIA Training. New Horizons has over 300 centres in 60 countries.
New Horizons London is conveniently located in Devonshire Square in central London, within a 2 minute walk of Liverpool Street Station (Circle, Central, Hammersmith and Metropolitan Lines) and Aldgate Station (Metropolitan and Circle Lines). There is excellent access to and from the city via underground, bus or train.
Through an integrated learning approach New Horizons delivers a wide range of technology and business skills computer training from basic application and desktop productivity tools to complex IT systems. We help clients and individuals who need to upskill and get IT certified.
Computer Training Certification Courses including Microsoft Training, Cisco Training & CompTIA Training Courses:
- Business Skills courses
- Cisco courses
- CompTIA courses
- Design and Media courses
- Information Security courses
- Microsoft Windows 7
- Microsoft Technical courses
- Mentored Learning courses
- Microsoft Application courses
- Online Live courses
- VMware courses