The College Of Central London:
Situated just 2 miles northeast of London city, in the London Borough of Hackney, The College of Central London is a private College of further and higher education, established over 37 years ago. We offer computer courses designed to provide a sound knowledge of the principles of structured programming, computer theory, information processing, computer organisations and data communications systems. Students who successfully complete courses at the college can either seek employment in the computer industry, or continue their studies in higher education.
* As a private college we are able to control our own fee structure and it has always been our goal to offer students quality education at affordable fees. Students come from all over the world.
* The best possible vocational training in computing
* The most widely recognised Diplomas and certificate in these areas. The ability to speak and write confidently in both business and general English.
* Highly professional staff to help you plan your future both academically and in employment.
* The likelihood of acquiring a set of skills which will make you stand out in whatever chosen careers path you take, which is the main reason why students recommend their friends and relations to study here.
* The company of fellow students from all over the world, which will make your stay really pleasurable especially as the college, aims to make learning enjoyable as well as instructive.
Computer courses including the BTEC Higher National Diploma in Computing; City and Guilds e-Quals Advanced Diploma for IT Users; Internet Programming and Web Development. Our computer courses are designed to provide a sound knowledge of the principles of structured programming, computer theory, information processing, computer organisations and data communications systems. Overseas stuents welcome.
We offer a wide variety of accommodation options including family accommodation with single room, double room, shared housing, university hall residence and hotels.
Students will obtain a sound academic education and receive good practical teaching from teachers and lecturers who are actively working in their areas of expertise. They are able to communicate in the classroom the knowledge and experience they have gained over many years in their related fields.
We are available to help students with problems that arise during their studies and aim to build strong relationships with our students to encourage and maintain a pleasant ambiance. Many of our students return the following year to follow another course. Many more recommend their friends and relations to study with us.
The college is located just north of the financial hub of the City of London between Old Street and Liverpool Street stations. We arrange guided tours to special places of interest such as Parliament, the Law Courts and the Stock Exchange. Excursions to other historic places such as Oxford, Cambridge, Stratford-upon-Avon and Canterbury are organised frequently.
Email: Contact Us
- Courses / Programs
|Address: 73 Great Eastern Street, London, England , UK & England|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2020 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.