Computer Schools in the UK: IT college in London, Computer training courses, IT certification in England, Computer studies diploma, certificate course, Internet programming, Web design, Software development programs, Java, C++, Visual Basic training in north-east London
The College Of Central London: Situated just 2 miles northeast of London city, in the London Borough of Hackney, The College of Central London is a private College of further and higher education, established over 37 years ago. We offer computer courses designed to provide a sound knowledge of the principles of structured programming, computer theory, information processing, computer organisations and data communications systems. Students who successfully complete courses at the college can either seek employment in the computer industry, or continue their studies in higher education.
BTEC Higher National Diploma in Computing, Business IT and SE: The BTEC Higher National Diploma in Computing is an internationally recognised qualification and is validated, administered and verified by the BTEC/Edexcel. The BTEC Higher National Diploma (HND) is equivalent to the first two years of an Honours Degree programme at a British University. This qualification is designed to equip students with the knowledge, understanding and skills required for success in current and future employment in Information Technology. This qualification falls in line with the British Computer Society (BCS) and Engineering Council requirements for accreditation and exemption from the BCS examination..
Duration of course: Two years full-time study.
Students must take: 9 CORE modules and 7 OPTION modules to qualify for an HND. . 5 CORE modules and 5 OPTION modules to qualify for an HNC.
CORE MODULES: 1 Computer Platforms 2 Systems Analysis 3 Software Constructs & Tools 4 Computing Solutions 5* Computer Implementation Project 6* Software Engineering Implementation Project 7* Business Information Technology Implementation Project 8 Quality Management Principles 9 Communication Technology 10*Advanced Computing Project 11*Advanced Software Engineering Project 12*Advanced Business Information Technology Project City and Guilds e-Quals Level 3 - Advanced Diploma for IT Practitioners (Software Development): For the award of the Advanced Diploma, candidates must successfully complete the assessments for one of units 301-305 plus 306 and 307, plus any two other units, from 301-311 within the Level 3 Advanced Diploma for IT Practitioners (Software Development) award.
Core units: 301 Develop software using 'C' 302 Develop software using C++ 304 Develop software using Visual Basic 305 Develop software using Java 306 Create designs for software 307 Requirements analysis and systems specification
Optional units 309 Web site design 311 Relational database City & Guilds Unit 306 Create designs for Software (Mandatory)
* Validate the text contained in text-boxes (checking for correctly formatted dates or credit card numbers or postcodes, for example). * Allow visual interaction based on the location and state of the mouse, i.e. changing images when the mouse cursor move over or is click on a menu option (provides feedback to user). * Load different images based on some external variable (the time, date or number of visits to the web site). * Create cookies on the client machine to monitor visits, store user and password information or to store user preferences. * Allow dynamically created HTML to be introduced into the web page to display content that based on user interaction i.e. a dynamic quiz (questions are produced randomly and the answers are checked on the fly etc.). ASP (Server-side VBScript) allows the web page designer to pass information to and from web pages. The data is generally stored in a database of some kind (Microsoft Access and SQL Server). ASP web pages can be considered to be data driven i.e. the content of the page is dependant on data held in a database.
We also offer the following courses:
* BTEC National Diploma in Computer Studies * City and Guilds e-Quals Level 1 - Certificate for IT Users * City and Guilds e-Quals Level 2 - Diploma for IT Practitioners (Software Development)
Conveniently located in Clerkenwell in Central London, iTrain are Oracle experts. With more than 15 years of experience, we deliver a wide range of independent Oracle courses, across all technology disciplines. iTrain courses are available as public courses, in a closed environment on the client site, or in our training centres for individual clients. In addition, we offer SAP training and Java courses. We also have training centres in Edinburgh, Swindon and Reading.
As part of iTrain’s dedication to the highest measurable standard of customer care and in line with its quality management strategy, iTrain has full corporate ISO 9001:2008 registration.
The iTrain London office provides easy accessibility by foot, bus, tube, or train from the London mainline stations. It is situated only a short walk from Farringdon Station and near Angel, King's Cross, Barbican, and Chancery Lane Stations. It is in close proximity to excellent local restaurants, pubs, markets, and the historic attractions in the heart of London. Our dedicated centre staff offer a choice of rooms set in a professional business environment with the added benefits of on-site IT support.
Tresham is a College of Further and Higher Education with campuses located one hour from London in the English East Midlands. At Tresham we offer an extensive range of computing courses to suit all abilities, right up to the Higher National Diploma offered in association with the University of Northampton.
Tresham College is an approved academy for CompTIA, CISCO and Microsoft offering a range of specialist programmes for technicians and engineers.
Hands On Technology Transfer, Inc. (HOTT) offers competency-based IT training programmes in 9 cities across the United Kingdom (London, Liverpool, Manchester, Leeds, Birmingham, Bristol, Chelmsford, Edinburgh, Glasgow). These programmes are designed with one main goal; making sure you and your staff will be competent and productive. And we guarantee that our training will be more cost-effective than training from any other source. At HOTT, we guarantee the quality of our courses with a full 100% money-back guarantee, and small class sizes.
PTR Associates in Wokingham (33 miles west of central London), England is an IT Computer Training centre offering Instructor-led classroom based software development training. PTR have 20 years experience delivering professional IT training in a relaxed and friendly environment, focusing on the needs of the individual.
We stand out because we're different. Not all training companies are the same and at PTR we celebrate our differences. Our training courses are as flexible as possible to make sure that every delegate gets the maximum out of the experience. The quality of our instructors is second to none which is why we recently became a TAP Silver Partner - an independent recognition of training quality. We are also a Microsoft Certified Partner and have many years of experience with Microsoft products.
Flexible training through scheduled or tailored courses with standard class sizes or one-to-one courses empowers people to produce outstanding results for themselves and their organisations. Online e-Learning Course are also available.
• Arden University specialises in offering high quality degree programmes for people of all ages.
• Delivered 100% online, this bachelor's degree course will allow you to explore computing’s latest theories, techniques, and issues. You will master the practical skills and understanding you need to thrive in the fast-paced world of computing.
• The distance learning delivery mode of the programme allows you to maintain your existing commitments of work and/or family while you pursue your BSc (Hons) in Computing.
• Arden University has physical study centres in London, Manchester, Birmingham, & Berlin, and offers its online degrees to UK and international students around the world.
New Horizons is the world’s largest independent IT training company providing a variety of computer training courses including, Microsoft Training, Cisco Training and CompTIA Training. New Horizons has over 300 centres in 60 countries.
New Horizons London is conveniently located in Devonshire Square in central London, within a 2 minute walk of Liverpool Street Station (Circle, Central, Hammersmith and Metropolitan Lines) and Aldgate Station (Metropolitan and Circle Lines). There is excellent access to and from the city via underground, bus or train.
Through an integrated learning approach New Horizons delivers a wide range of technology and business skills computer training from basic application and desktop productivity tools to complex IT systems. We help clients and individuals who need to upskill and get IT certified.
Computer Training Certification Courses including Microsoft Training, Cisco Training & CompTIA Training Courses:
- Business Skills courses
- Cisco courses
- CompTIA courses
- Design and Media courses
- Information Security courses
- Microsoft Windows 7
- Microsoft Technical courses
- Mentored Learning courses
- Microsoft Application courses
- Online Live courses
- VMware courses