Kensington College, London:
Kensington College London (founded in 1981) is located in Bloomsbury Square, a picturesque, tree-lined plaza in the borough of Camden in Central London. We provide quality computer courses that are designed to give confidence to the novice computer user, to help the business user become more productive, and to develop the skills of those seeking careers in the IT industry.
- Basic Computer Courses
- Microsoft Office training - Word; Excel; Access; PowerPoint
- Visual Basic
- Access VBA
- Excel VBA
- Web Design
- Desktop Publishing
- GCSE Tuition
- A-Level Tuition
Private Computer Lessons:
For some people computer books and standard computer courses just don't sink in. Other people need to get their computer programming level up to a very high standard, very quickly. Others need to know the tricks and tips that a computer course or book just wouldn't cover.
Here at Kensington College, we offer private computer lessons to people who need that extra little bit of input, or need to get to a high level very quickly. The lessons are individually tailored to your needs, allowing you to learn at a pace that's comfortable to you. All our private computer courses take place at our central London campus, just a stone's throw from several major tube and railway stations.
- People are understandably apprehensive, whatever their level of competence, when considering computer education for the first time. So for each course, group size is kept to a minimum; the emphasis being placed on personal attention.
- Our courses are designed to be as instructive as possible with highly developed, colourful (and acclaimed!) manuals. The emphasis is on simplicity. The emphasis is away from self-teaching but the facilities are made available for practice time during and after completion of a computer education course.
- Each student of course has access to his or her own computer in class. Ideally, a student would also have his or her own computer at home. The facilities are available on other evenings (not Fridays), afternoons and some weekends. We not only allow such practice but positively encourage it and maybe even insist!
- At the completion of your computer education course, subject to satisfactory performance, a Kensington College IT Certificate is awarded.
Email: Contact Us
- Courses / Programs
|Address: 23 Bloomsbury Square, WC1A 2PJ, London, England , UK & England|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2019 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.