TESOL / TEFL Schools in UK: CELTA course in Manchester City, certificate in English language teaching to adults, Cambridge DELTA diploma. TESOL certification programs, full-time & part-time ESL teacher training in Greater Manchester area, North of England..
ELC Experience English, Manchester: Located in the heart of Manchester city centre, in north-west England, Experience English (formerly the Manchester Academy of English) is an accredited Teaching English as a Foreign Language (TEFL) teacher training school. We offer University of Cambridge Examination Certificate and Diploma courses for students and professionals looking to begin (or further) a career in teaching the English language to non-native speakers. We offer on-site and online Certificate in English Language Teaching to Adults (CELTA) programmes, as well as a dedicated on-site Diploma in English Language Teaching to Adults (DELTA) course.
Teaching English as a Foreign Language (TEFL) Certificate & Diploma Courses: Certificate in English Language Teaching to Adults (CELTA):
- CELTA On-site course (minimum 4-weeks) Our initial teacher training courses lead to the award of the internationally recognised Cambridge Certificate in English Language Teaching to Adults (CELTA). The certificate is an essential first step in a career teaching English to speakers of other languages and an essential minimum requirement for teachers in a British Council accredited school.
- CELTA Online course (minimum 120-hours) This course is based on the part-time model. However, instead of coming into the centre premises to do both input sessions and to do your teaching practice, you will do the input sessions online, working through multimedia materials, doing interactive tasks, discussing topics with other course participants and your tutor in forums and collaborating with other course participants in a virtual classroom. Teaching practice, feedback, supervised lesson planning and live observation will require coming into the centre. Cambridge Diploma in English Language Teaching to Adults (DELTA): Delta is a widely recognised qualification which helps you build better teaching practice and can lead to greater rewards and more career opportunities. It is now available as three separate modules, offering even greater flexibility and choice. We are pleased to announce that a 100% pass rate was achieved on our last Delta course.
- Module 1 Understanding Language, Methodology, and Resources for Teaching - Module 2 Developing Professional Practice - Module 3 Option 1: Extending Practice and ELT Specialism; Option 2: English Language Teaching Management
• EBC would like to invite you to consider Madrid and Spain as a quality TEFL course & work destination in Europe. Madrid is a TEFL hotspot year-round with a vibrant nightlife and cultural immersion experience, and EBC Madrid offers an accredited TEFL course with job placement program for our graduates! Contact us today for details of our next course dates.
• EBC Madrid is an accredited centre of Trinity College, and a leading provider of internationally-recognised TEFL courses and job placement opportunities for career-change seekers and global travelers.
• EBC offers a British Council-accepted Trinity CertTESOL certificate course in Madrid, the ability to earn up to 60 university credits, and the key resource of free worldwide, lifetime job placement for our TEFL graduates.
• The Trinity CertTESOL qualification is preferred by many renowned language schools worldwide, and over the last 16 years, EBC has been instrumental in helping more than 8000+ TEFL graduates finance their travels and realise their dreams of living and working outside of their home countries.
• If you are a citizen of the USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa, EBC Madrid provides our comprehensive Road2Spain program which offers you a 1 year student visa to work, live and travel throughout Spain and Europe.
• EBC also runs accredited TEFL courses in Crete (Greece), Buenos Aires, (Argentina) and Boracay (Philippines).
Intensive 4-week accredited TEFL / TESOL teacher certificate course:
• Comprises 150 hours including 24 hours of teaching practice.
• Written to UK QCF level 5 standards.
With Study Package options:
• Bronze, Silver, Gold and Road2Spain (Road2Spain is an ideal option, for example, for citizens of the USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa who want a seamless stay in Spain with accommodation and study visa included).
• St Brelade’s College is located on the British island of Jersey in the Channel Islands, approximately 20 miles off the French coast and 80 miles south of England.
• We are accredited by the British Council and are a member of English UK, along with being a validated course provider of the Trinity College London Cert. TESOL.
• We have been providing English language courses for students from all parts of the world since 1978. In 1989, we ran our first four-week TESOL training course, and have continued to the present day. This is one of the two most widely recognised teaching qualifications (accepted by the British Council and most language schools).
• Our courses are intensive and practical, with the emphasis on hands-on teaching experience, together with tutorials on modern techniques and methodology which can be put into practice in the classroom.Courses run in March and October every year, and are designed for a maximum of 12 participants.
• Many of our trainees have been offered summer posts at St. Brelade’s College, and we have also helped teachers find employment in many other countries of the world.
Student Review: "I found the St Brelade's College TESOL course to be truly inspirational. It’s a high octane download of information and skills packed into four grueling weeks.... The experience was enlightening and inspiring, exhausting and fun.... The course really provides a brilliant base from which to grow and develop your teaching skills further...."
- Naomi, UK
TEFL England offers accredited TEFL (Teach English as a Foreign Language) training courses throughout the UK for students looking to travel abroad and teach English. We offer 3-day weekday, and 2-day weekend courses in England, Scotland & Northern Ireland in locations that include London, Manchester, Birmingham, Leeds, Oxford, Sheffield, Southampton, Oxford, Belfast, Edinburgh, Glasgow, and Aberdeen among many others. We also offer online / distance learning TEFL courses for people who cannot attend a class in person.
With TEFL England, you can be assured our courses are delivered and run by experienced TEFL professionals. Our courses are suitable for everyone whether you’ve never taught before or are already teaching. Wheter you wish to travel worldwide or live abroad and Teach English as a Foreign language (TEFL) or Teach English as a Second Language (TESOL) here in the UK, we have certificate courses that are designed to suit each individual student's needs.
International House Bristol, in South West England, is a language school and training college offering English as a Foreign Language (EFL) teacher training certificate and diploma courses.
in 1987, our two centres are located in Clifton – one of Bristol’s most popular and elegant areas, which is also home to Bristol University.Mainly residential, Clifton also has a huge variety of shops and restaurants. It’s a safe and friendly environment and there’s a definite “student vibe” in the air. The city centre/harbour is a 15-minute walk. There are also frequent bus services to all parts of Bristol.
The school has a warm and friendly atmosphere and is fully equipped with comfortable seating, interactive whiteboards, computers & free wi-fi access. Both centres have a students’ room and large private gardens – ideal for summer barbecues, parties and outdoor activities, so everyone gets to know each other from their first day.
The Cambridge CELTA course (4 weeks)
Our course leads to the internationally recognised Cambridge CELTA (Certificate in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages). This is the first professional qualification for TEFL (teachers of English as a foreign language).
Our CELTA course will give you all the basic skills and the essential knowledge you need to find a good job as a TEFL teacher anywhere in the world.
Based in London in the UK, Global Language Training is an academic institution that offers internationally recognized online TEFL / TESOL teacher training courses. Our distance learning programs range from 40 - 150 hours, and beginner to advanced levels.
Our TEFL certificate courses are served by a group of qualified teacher trainers with vast experience, knowledge and patience to work with participants interested in starting a new career in teaching English. Job placement is also an essential part of our services, and we have a network of institutions worldwide that can assist you in gettting a job upon completion of the course.
Global Language Training was born out of an idea from a group of experienced teachers who wanted to offer a quality course based on more than 18 years of experience in teaching abroad. Sharing the academic and cultural knowledge, helping new teachers start a new voyage and guiding people through the process were the fundamental sparks that ignited our organisation. We are a UK-based company that follows strict academic and administrative processes and we are sure that we will provide you with the best training experience.
• Get certified to teach English abroad from the comfort of your own home! TEFL Training College is a global leader in online courses in TEFL (Teaching English as a Foreign Language) / TESOL (Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages).
• Our TEFL / TESOL certification courses are internationally-recognized and accredited. We offer courses at certificate and diploma level in TEFL to students from the UK, Ireland, USA, Canada, Australia and worldwide.
• There are many advantages to completing your ESL (English as a Second Language) teacher training online. Our courses are affordable and can be studied at your own pace at a schedule that suits you.
• You don't have to attend any classes in person and you can start your course any time you want - enrol today, start today!
• The demand for qualified English teachers around the world is unprecedented and native English speakers are particularly sought after.
• There are thousands of opportunities available worldwide right now and we can help you every step of the way to become involved in this exciting and growing global industry.
Student Review: • "Not only did the TEFL Training College prepare me for the ESL/EFL classroom, but also made my initial foreign experience and transition easier. Overall, the course has enriched me both personally, professionally and educationally." - Shaun, London, UK