Find TEFL / TESOL courses in East Anglia UK: TEFL in Cambridge, CELTA course for teaching English to adults. Accredited TEFL teacher training in south of England with full-time CELTA certificate & DELTA diploma qualification.
StudyCELTA: CELTA & Delta Courses Cambridge: Are you searching for quality English language teacher training in England? StudyCELTA provides internationally-accredited English teacher qualifications at Homerton College which is part of the University of Cambridge. We offer Cambridge CELTA (Certificate in English Language Teaching to Adults) and Delta courses, which are available throughout the year. Located only 80 km north of London, Cambridge is a world-famous university town that is a beautiful and historic location in which to study.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Cambridge Teacher Training Programmes: Our courses are available year-round
With locations and courses throughout a wide range of major cities in the UK, Kristall International provides weekend and home-study courses for adults looking to start a career in Teaching English as a Foreign Language (TEFL). Kristall International has provided TEFL training since 1990, and were the pioneers of the weekend practical intensive course.
Kristall offers home study TEFL training courses and weekend TEFL courses in locations across the UK including - Birmingham, Bournemouth, Brighton, Bristol, Canterbury, Cambridge, Cardiff, Chester, Coventry, Dover, Exeter, Folksteone, Hastings, Leicester, Liverpool, London, Manchester, Nottingham, Southampton, Stoke, Swansea & York.
Kristall trainers carefully structure the approach with illustrated practical methodology in procedures and skills needed in the classroom. Our TEFL Training Team have a wide variety of backgrounds and experience in the UK and abroad. We have State Registered teachers trained by the Department of Education and Skills, who currently teach and assist in the State system, privately or with EFL Schools.
Take the first step towards a rewarding career as an English language teacher in the UK or anywhere in the world!
A global leader in providing online TEFL / TESOL qualifications, TEFL Training College offers internationally-recognized and accredited TEFL certificate and diploma courses.
The demand for qualified English teachers around the world is unprecedented and native English speakers are particularly sought after.
TEFL Training College gives you the opportunity to get certified to teach English abroad from the comfort of your own home!
Our online TEFL courses are affordable and can be studied at your own pace at a schedule that suits you. You don't have to attend any classes in person and you can start your course any time you want - enrol today, start today!
Student Testimonial: "Not only did the TEFL Training College prepare me for the ESL/EFL classroom, but also made my initial foreign experience and transition easier. Overall, the course has enriched me both personally, professionally and educationally."
- Shaun, London, UK
English Language Teaching Centre, University of Sheffield
Courses / Programs
The English Language Teaching Centre (ELTC) at the University of Sheffield in the north of England offers a wide range of accredited English language teacher training courses in addition to our general English courses.
Teacher training and development form an important part of the Centre, and each year we offer a range of TEFL / TESOL-based programmes, including full-time and part-time CELTA (Certificate in English Language Teaching to Adults) and DELTA (Diploma in English Language Teaching to Adults) courses among others.
We offer courses, workshops and modules that may be of interest to both new and experienced teachers. These range from one-off sessions, short intensive courses to longer part-time programmes and input on the MA in Applied Linguistics run by the School of English Literature, Language and Linguistics at the University.
- CELTA (University of Cambridge Certificate in TESOL)
- DELTA Modules (University of Cambridge Diploma in TESOL)
- PTLLS ESOL (Preparing to Teach in the Lifelong Learning Sector ESOL Specialism)
- TKT (University of Cambridge Teaching Knowledge Test)
- Overseas Teacher Development (English Language Teacher Development Programme)
- TEFL Taster Sessions
• EBC would like to invite you to consider Madrid and Spain as a quality TEFL course & work destination in Europe. Madrid is a TEFL hotspot year-round with a vibrant nightlife and cultural immersion experience, and EBC Madrid offers an accredited TEFL course with job placement program for our graduates! Contact us today for details of our next course dates.
• EBC Madrid is an accredited centre of Trinity College, and a leading provider of internationally-recognised TEFL courses and job placement opportunities for career-change seekers and global travelers.
• EBC offers a British Council-accepted Trinity CertTESOL certificate course in Madrid, the ability to earn up to 60 university credits, and the key resource of free worldwide, lifetime job placement for our TEFL graduates.
• The Trinity CertTESOL qualification is preferred by many renowned language schools worldwide, and over the last 16 years, EBC has been instrumental in helping more than 8000+ TEFL graduates finance their travels and realise their dreams of living and working outside of their home countries.
• If you are a citizen of the USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa, EBC Madrid provides our comprehensive Road2Spain program which offers you a 1 year student visa to work, live and travel throughout Spain and Europe.
• EBC also runs accredited TEFL courses in Crete (Greece), Buenos Aires, (Argentina) and Boracay (Philippines).
Intensive 4-week accredited TEFL / TESOL teacher certificate course:
• Comprises 150 hours including 24 hours of teaching practice.
• Written to UK QCF level 5 standards.
With Study Package options:
• Bronze, Silver, Gold and Road2Spain (Road2Spain is an ideal option, for example, for citizens of the USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa who want a seamless stay in Spain with accommodation and study visa included).
The London Teacher Training College (LTTC) offers a wide range of distance learning TEFL courses and online TESOL certification programs including a Masters (MA) in TESOL Degree course. Students looking to start a career in Teaching English as a Foreign Language (TEFL) can choose our beginners Pre-TEFL courses as well as our initial Certificate courses. Students looking to further their career can avail of our Diploma and Post-Grad TEFL programmes. Courses can be completed at your convenience through distance learning.
LTTC was established in 1984 and has trained a vast number of teachers of English from around the world. All of our English teacher training courses can be completed by distance learning, or by classroom-based courses in one of over 50 partner schools worldwide.
Each of our partner schools are accredited members of IATQI, and are rigorously inspected annually to ensure they meet the high standards of tuition and course management required. The College prides itself on the quality of its courses and the individual attention it provides every student who enrols. All course programmes are accredited by CIACQ, The International Council for Accreditation and Quality Control.
Online / Distance Learning English Teacher Training (TEFL) Courses:
- Certificate in Teaching English as a Foreign language (TEFL)
- Certificate in Teaching Practice (TP)
- Certificate in Teaching English to Young Learners and Teenagers (TEYL)
- Diploma in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL)
- Diploma in Teaching Business English (TBE)
- Master of Arts (MA) Degree in TESOL
- Pre-TEFL Introductory Courses
- English Teaching Short Courses...
Situated in Greenwich, London, International TEFL Training Institute (ITTI) is a leading provider of accredited TESOL Certification programs to individuals who are fluent at English and who have an interest in teaching it in the UK or worldwide.
We provide 120-hour TESOL certification programs either on site, online, or a combination of both with a 50-hour teaching practicum with actual EFL students. Online specialization courses are available in teaching business, young learners and TOEFL preparation.
Our programs contain career support for life. We help our students set up a professional resume / CV and refer them to schools directly or to a recruiter who will offer them to the schools they service.
ITTI trainers are professionals in the field who are experienced in teaching English and dedicated to training English teachers. All of our teacher trainers have either a PhD, an M.A. TESOL or certification in TEFL.
ITTI is accredited by IAO (International Accreditation Organization), an international accreditation provider with chapters on all continents.
Our organization is also institutional member of the College of Teachers, the UK's primary association of TESOL/TEFL professionals. In addition, we are members of IATEFL (International Association of Teachers of English as a Foreign Language).
Student Testimonial: "The trainers were excellent coaches. Their support, dedication to teaching, and true interest in my personal progress deserve my deepest respect."