TESOL courses in Bristol, UK: TEFL teacher training in England, TESOL certificate & diploma programs for teaching English abroad to adults. Full-time & part-time TEFL courses in Gloucestershire, Somerset, south-west England..
International House Bristol: Based in Clifton, a beautiful area of Bristol, in South West England, International House Bristol is a language school and training college offering English as a Foreign Language (EFL) teacher training Certificate and Diploma courses. We provide an intensive 5-week Trinity TESOL Certificate course, and a full / part-time Trinity TESOL Diploma course (Full-time: 10-weeks / Part-time: 30-weeks).
Bristol is the largest city in the South West of England with a population of half a million. It's a multi-cultural city that is home to people from many different ethnic groups and has people from all walks of life. Together with its rich history and attractive scenery, this makes Bristol a fascinating city to live and study in.
We are located on a quiet street in Clifton, just a few minutes away from many of Bristol's key points of interest, and only 150 metres from Whiteladies Road, one of the main roads through the city. It is also a good area to find pubs, bars, shops, restaurants, banks and post offices. Bristol's University is also situated nearby.
We offer a wide range of modern facilities to our students to help them to make the most of their learning including a Study Room. Some examples of the hundreds of hours of material available to you are: Exam practice worksheets; authentic listening cassettes with worksheets, graded readers, grammar practice activities, and much more.
We have: 9 fully-equipped comfortable classrooms; a computer room with free internet access and email; a large students' coffee room with a drinks machine and microwaves for your use before and after class.
School / Office Address:27 Oakfield Rd
England BS8 1SE
UK & England
• St Brelade’s College is located on the British island of Jersey in the Channel Islands, approximately 20 miles off the French coast and 80 miles south of England.
• We are accredited by the British Council and are a member of English UK, along with being a validated course provider of the Trinity College London Cert. TESOL.
• We have been providing English language courses for students from all parts of the world since 1978. In 1989, we ran our first four-week TESOL training course, and have continued to the present day. This is one of the two most widely recognised teaching qualifications (accepted by the British Council and most language schools).
• Our courses are intensive and practical, with the emphasis on hands-on teaching experience, together with tutorials on modern techniques and methodology which can be put into practice in the classroom.Courses run in March and October every year, and are designed for a maximum of 12 participants.
• Many of our trainees have been offered summer posts at St. Brelade’s College, and we have also helped teachers find employment in many other countries of the world.
Student Review: "I found the St Brelade's College TESOL course to be truly inspirational. It’s a high octane download of information and skills packed into four grueling weeks.... The experience was enlightening and inspiring, exhausting and fun.... The course really provides a brilliant base from which to grow and develop your teaching skills further...."
- Naomi, UK
StudyCELTA: CELTA Courses Bournemouth, England, UK
Courses / Programs
StudyCELTA offers the internationally-recognised and accredited Cambridge CELTA (Certificate in English Language Teaching to Adults) and Delta (Diploma in English Language Teaching to Adults) at our partner school in Bournemouth in Dorset on the south-west coast of England.
Our courses are open to students from around the world. Bournemouth is approximately 150km from London. There are international airports in Bournemouth and in the city of Southampton which is a 35 minute drive away.
Our CELTA and Delta courses teach the principles of effective teaching and a range of practical skills for teaching English to adult learners. You will have hands-on teaching practice and observe experienced teachers in the classroom.
Our partner school in Bournemouth was founded in 1984 and since then, it has grown rapidly in size and reputation. Hundreds of students pass through the family-run independent school each year.
The teacher training school is accredited by Cambridge University ESOL and the British Council and is a member of English UK. Currently, it is the only Bournemouth school with membership of Quality English, the organisation of Britain's leading independent language schools.
Earn a TESOL / TEFL Certificate, Diploma or Advanced Diploma from the comfort of your own home or office across London, throughout the UK, and worldwide.
A leading provider of distance education programs, International Career Institute offers three TESOL English teacher training study options.
Taught by experienced, professional tutors, our TESOL courses are carried out via Distance Learning (also known as correspondence learning). Distance learning is ideal if you need to adapt around work, family, or other commitments.
You may take your time in completing your course or you may decide to dedicate enough time to complete your course in record time. You will not be locked into a timetabled situation as with classroom study.
Student Testimonial: "Practical, fun, best thing I have done for myself in many years...I enjoyed every aspect of the program. I have nothing but praise for the program. Thank you!" - Daniela Werner
Based in London, Notting Hill College is an English language teacher training institute, and a member of the IATEF (International Association of Teachers of English as a Foreign Language). We provide a range of online / distance learning TEFL (Teach English as a Foreign Language) Certificate, Diploma, Degree, and short courses. Our courses are designed for students and professionals looking to begin (or further) a career as an English teacher in the UK and abroad.
Our TEFL courses are tailored to meet TEFL teachers' needs. These courses are for novice and experienced teachers. The college assists teachers gain internationally recognised certificates for novice and experienced teachers, and they aim to improve their teaching skills.
The main aim of Notting Hill College is to help students study at their own pace, while gaining a positive attitude towards their careers. Whether you are new to this field or are a seasoned EFL / ESL professional seeking professional development, we have the right programme for you. You will learn effective teaching skills, earn impressive credentials and secure job positions in various locations around the globe.
• Earn an internationally-accredited TEFL (Teaching English as a Foreign Language) qualification from the comfort of your own home and start an exciting new career in English language teaching!
• The International TEFL Institute (ITEFLI) provides globally-recognised online TEFL (TESOL) certificate and master diploma courses to students in the UK, Ireland and around the world.
• A TEFL qualification from ITEFLI will help you find TEFL jobs throughout the world. We equip you with the teaching skills and certification required to get a professional well-paid job teaching English anywhere.
• The online certificate is aimed primarily at students who wish to gain an initial TEFL qualification while the online diploma is designed for students who are seriously contemplating a career in English Language Teaching or who have a TEFL certificate and who wish to further extend their understanding of teaching methodology and techniques.
• You can study from any location you choose and you can start the program any time you want. Learn at your own pace with up to 6 months to complete a program. You won't have to take any exams - your qualification is earned through assignments.
• ITEFLI is accredited by the International TEFL Accreditation Council (ITEFLAC) - an independent body that specialises in the accreditation of TEFL/TESOL course providers.
Student Review: "The course itself is professionally produced and contains great information...I highly recommend this course to anyone."
Take the first step towards a rewarding career as an English language teacher in the UK or anywhere in the world!
A global leader in providing online TEFL / TESOL qualifications, TEFL Training College offers internationally-recognized and accredited TEFL certificate and diploma courses.
The demand for qualified English teachers around the world is unprecedented and native English speakers are particularly sought after.
TEFL Training College gives you the opportunity to get certified to teach English abroad from the comfort of your own home!
Our online TEFL courses are affordable and can be studied at your own pace at a schedule that suits you. You don't have to attend any classes in person and you can start your course any time you want - enrol today, start today!
Student Testimonial: "Not only did the TEFL Training College prepare me for the ESL/EFL classroom, but also made my initial foreign experience and transition easier. Overall, the course has enriched me both personally, professionally and educationally."
- Shaun, London, UK