Situated in Greenwich, London, International TEFL Training Institute (ITTI) is a leading provider of accredited TESOL Certification programs to individuals who are fluent at English and who have an interest in teaching it in the UK or worldwide.
We provide 120-hour TESOL certification programs either on site, online, or a combination of both with a 50-hour teaching practicum with actual EFL students. Online specialization courses are available in teaching business, young learners and TOEFL preparation.
Our programs contain career support for life. We help our students set up a professional resume / CV and refer them to schools directly or to a recruiter who will offer them to the schools they service.
ITTI trainers are professionals in the field who are experienced in teaching English and dedicated to training English teachers. All of our teacher trainers have either a PhD, an M.A. TESOL or certification in TEFL.
ITTI is accredited by IAO (International Accreditation Organization), an international accreditation provider with chapters on all continents.
Our organization is also institutional member of the College of Teachers, the UK's primary association of TESOL/TEFL professionals. In addition, we are members of IATEFL (International Association of Teachers of English as a Foreign Language).
Student Testimonial: "The trainers were excellent coaches. Their support, dedication to teaching, and true interest in my personal progress deserve my deepest respect."
Get certified to teach English abroad from the comfort of your own home! TEFL Training College is a global leader in online courses in TEFL (Teaching English as a Foreign Language) / TESOL (Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages).
Our TEFL / TESOL certification courses are internationally-recognized and accredited. We offer courses at certificate and diploma level in TEFL to students from the UK, Ireland, USA, Canada, Australia and worldwide.
There are many advantages to completing your ESL (English as a Second Language) teacher training online. Our courses are affordable and can be studied at your own pace at a schedule that suits you.
You don't have to attend any classes in person and you can start your course any time you want - enrol today, start today!
The demand for qualified English teachers around the world is unprecedented and native English speakers are particularly sought after.
There are thousands of opportunities available worldwide right now and we can help you every step of the way to become involved in this exciting and growing global industry.
Student Testimonials: "Not only did the TEFL Training College prepare me for the ESL/EFL classroom, but also made my initial foreign experience and transition easier. Overall, the course has enriched me both personally, professionally and educationally." - Shaun, London, UK
• Earn an internationally-accredited TEFL (Teaching English as a Foreign Language) qualification from the comfort of your own home and start an exciting new career in English language teaching!
• The International TEFL Institute (ITEFLI) provides globally-recognised online TEFL (TESOL) certificate and master diploma courses to students in the UK, Ireland and around the world.
• A TEFL qualification from ITEFLI will help you find TEFL jobs throughout the world. We equip you with the teaching skills and certification required to get a professional well-paid job teaching English anywhere.
• The online certificate is aimed primarily at students who wish to gain an initial TEFL qualification while the online diploma is designed for students who are seriously contemplating a career in English Language Teaching or who have a TEFL certificate and who wish to further extend their understanding of teaching methodology and techniques.
• You can study from any location you choose and you can start the program any time you want. Learn at your own pace with up to 6 months to complete a program. You won't have to take any exams - your qualification is earned through assignments.
• ITEFLI is accredited by the International TEFL Accreditation Council (ITEFLAC) - an independent body that specialises in the accreditation of TEFL/TESOL course providers.
Student Review: "The course itself is professionally produced and contains great information...I highly recommend this course to anyone."
• EBC would like to invite you to consider Madrid and Spain as a quality TEFL course & work destination in Europe. Madrid is a TEFL hotspot year-round with a vibrant nightlife and cultural immersion experience, and EBC Madrid offers an accredited TEFL course with job placement program for our graduates! Contact us today for details of our next course dates.
• EBC Madrid is an accredited centre of Trinity College, and a leading provider of internationally-recognised TEFL courses and job placement opportunities for career-change seekers and global travelers.
• EBC offers a British Council-accepted Trinity CertTESOL certificate course in Madrid, the ability to earn up to 60 university credits, and the key resource of free worldwide, lifetime job placement for our TEFL graduates.
• The Trinity CertTESOL qualification is preferred by many renowned language schools worldwide, and over the last 16 years, EBC has been instrumental in helping more than 8000+ TEFL graduates finance their travels and realise their dreams of living and working outside of their home countries.
• If you are a citizen of the USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa, EBC Madrid provides our comprehensive Road2Spain program which offers you a 1 year student visa to work, live and travel throughout Spain and Europe.
• EBC also runs accredited TEFL courses in Crete (Greece), Buenos Aires, (Argentina) and Boracay (Philippines).
Intensive 4-week accredited TEFL / TESOL teacher certificate course:
• Comprises 150 hours including 24 hours of teaching practice.
• Written to UK QCF level 5 standards.
With Study Package options:
• Bronze, Silver, Gold and Road2Spain (Road2Spain is an ideal option, for example, for citizens of the USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa who want a seamless stay in Spain with accommodation and study visa included).
Earn a TESOL / TEFL Certificate, Diploma or Advanced Diploma from the comfort of your own home or office across London, throughout the UK, and worldwide.
A leading provider of distance education programs, International Career Institute offers three TESOL English teacher training study options.
Taught by experienced, professional tutors, our TESOL courses are carried out via Distance Learning (also known as correspondence learning). Distance learning is ideal if you need to adapt around work, family, or other commitments.
You may take your time in completing your course or you may decide to dedicate enough time to complete your course in record time. You will not be locked into a timetabled situation as with classroom study.
Student Testimonial: "Practical, fun, best thing I have done for myself in many years...I enjoyed every aspect of the program. I have nothing but praise for the program. Thank you!" - Daniela Werner
Ontesol is a TEFL / TESOL training provider offering internationally-recognised and accredited online TEFL / TESOL courses. Our TEFL / TESOL certificate and diploma course are available to students in the UK, Ireland, USA, Canada and worldwide. Our innovative online teacher training courses provide students with the skills and knowledge needed to become ESL (English as a Second Language) teachers.
Ontesol's courses have been evaluated and accredited by two separate, independent accrediting bodies: the UK-based Accreditation Council for TESOL Distance Education Courses (ACTDEC) and TESL Canada.
Ontesol was developed by Coventry House International in Toronto, the only school in North America that offers Trinity CertTESOL courses, to provide students with the flexibility of taking an internationally-recognised TESOL / TEFL course online. Our mission is to provide teachers with the latest innovative approaches, techniques, strategies, and classroom procedures in order to foster their professional development.
The London Teacher Training College (LTTC) offers a wide range of distance learning TEFL courses and online TESOL certification programs including a Masters (MA) in TESOL Degree course. Students looking to start a career in Teaching English as a Foreign Language (TEFL) can choose our beginners Pre-TEFL courses as well as our initial Certificate courses. Students looking to further their career can avail of our Diploma and Post-Grad TEFL programmes. Courses can be completed at your convenience through distance learning.
LTTC was established in 1984 and has trained a vast number of teachers of English from around the world. All of our English teacher training courses can be completed by distance learning, or by classroom-based courses in one of over 50 partner schools worldwide.
Each of our partner schools are accredited members of IATQI, and are rigorously inspected annually to ensure they meet the high standards of tuition and course management required. The College prides itself on the quality of its courses and the individual attention it provides every student who enrols. All course programmes are accredited by CIACQ, The International Council for Accreditation and Quality Control.
Online / Distance Learning English Teacher Training (TEFL) Courses:
- Certificate in Teaching English as a Foreign language (TEFL)
- Certificate in Teaching Practice (TP)
- Certificate in Teaching English to Young Learners and Teenagers (TEYL)
- Diploma in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL)
- Diploma in Teaching Business English (TBE)
- Master of Arts (MA) Degree in TESOL
- Pre-TEFL Introductory Courses
- English Teaching Short Courses...
With schools in Brighton, Eastbourne, and London in the south of England, St Giles International was one of the first organisations to offer internationally-recognized training for English language teachers in the UK. Today, our organisation offers teacher training for native and near-native speakers of English who wish to become teachers, and also for practising non-native teachers of English who want to improve their language skills and teaching methodologies.
A qualification in TEFL, such as the Cambridge Certificate in English Language Teaching to Adults (CELTA) or the Trinity Certificate in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (Cert. TESOL), gives students many opportunities to live and work in the UK and abroad. As well as holding an internationally-recognized qualification, you also meet people from many different backgrounds and cultures.
With St Giles, you get over 50 years’ experience in helping and training English language teachers, as well as programmes delivered by experienced and skilled teacher trainers, who are also practising teachers themselves. You learn in busy and lively English language schools, with the latest in modern ELT multi-media resources and facilities.
St Giles International is fully accredited and regularly assessed for the teaching of English by the British Council in the UK.
Take the first step towards a rewarding career as an English language teacher in the UK or anywhere in the world!
A global leader in providing online TEFL / TESOL qualifications, TEFL Training College offers internationally-recognized and accredited TEFL certificate and diploma courses.
The demand for qualified English teachers around the world is unprecedented and native English speakers are particularly sought after.
TEFL Training College gives you the opportunity to get certified to teach English abroad from the comfort of your own home!
Our online TEFL courses are affordable and can be studied at your own pace at a schedule that suits you. You don't have to attend any classes in person and you can start your course any time you want - enrol today, start today!
Student Testimonial: "Not only did the TEFL Training College prepare me for the ESL/EFL classroom, but also made my initial foreign experience and transition easier. Overall, the course has enriched me both personally, professionally and educationally."
- Shaun, London, UK
Training 4 TEFL takes place at the Rose of York English Language School, a British Council-accredited language school ideally located on Hallam Street, 5 minutes walk from Oxford Circus Tube Station in Central London. Training 4 TEFL offers the Trinity CertTESOL Certificate course which is validated by Trinity College London.
If you would like to teach English as a foreign language but have no previous experience as a teacher, the Training 4 TEFL Trinity CertTESOL training course is ideal. It provides you with the knowledge, the skills, the teaching experience, and the confidence to enjoy your new career as an English teacher.
The course leads to the Trinity CertTESOL qualification, which is one of the most widely-recognised professional TEFL qualifications available. Participants who complete the course are fully-qualified to work as an English teacher in any country in the world, including the UK.
The Training 4 TEFL teacher trainers are all highly-qualified English teachers, and approved by Trinity College London as teacher trainers. Our experience spans a combined total of 12 countries across 5 continents, and almost every context in which English is taught as a foreign language, both worldwide and in the UK.
- Trinity CertTESOL English Teacher Training Certificate Course:
Validated by Trinity College London to lead to their widely-recognised TESOL qualification, allowing you to teach English in language schools worldwide, including the UK.
- The course lasts for 4 weeks, starting on a Monday & finishing on a Saturday, including 21 days of learning at the school
- Each course has a maximum of 12 trainees & a maximum of 6 for the teaching practice groups.