TLI School Of English, in Edinburgh, Scotland is one of the longest established providers of Trinity College TESOL certification in Europe. We provide Trinity College London-certified programs in Teaching English as a Foreign Language (TEFL).
Our Trinity Certificate is a 4-week intensive on-site course, while our Trinity TEFL Diploma is a 12 to 24-month distance learning course with a 2-week residential module at the end of the programme.
As one of only 2 internationally-accepted and recognised TEFL qualifications, the Trinity CertTESOL or Diploma in TESOL gives you what you need to secure employment in English language schools around the world. Employers will accept your TEFL qualification on a "no quibble" basis.
We feel that the main advantage of the Trinity Certificate is that it covers all levels of teaching. With TLI, you will be required to do teaching practice with adults, young children and teenagers with different standards of English.
It is this practical experience at different levels which we feel makes the Trinity Course prepare you for teaching more effectively.
Based in Edinburgh, Scotland's vibrant capital city, The Language Institute Edinburgh is one of Europe's longest established providers of Trinity TESOL (Teaching English to Speakers of Other Langauges) certification. We provide Trinity College London LTCL Diploma in TESOL (distance learning course), the Trinity College London Certificate in TESOL (4-week on-site), and a range of SQA Professional Development Awards short courses in TESOL.
As a family run business, we have many years experience training TEFL teachers and our TEFL training staff members have more than 80 years experience between them. With that type of background, you can be sure to get the most effective tutoring and advice during your course. In over 20 years of doing TEFL training courses, we have an almost 100% success rate.
The Trinity College London LTCL Diploma is internationally recognised by FE Colleges and Universities and is accredited in England by the Qualifications and Curriculum Authority at Level 7 of the UK National Qualifications Framework as are master's degrees in related subject areas.
• Study to become an English teacher, and earn an internationally-recognised TEFL Certificate qualification in the heart of Edinburgh, Scotland’s creative capital city.
• With courses available at three convenient city centre locations, StudyCELTA offers full-time and part-time CELTA Certificate courses to local and international students.
• Taught by industry professionals and featuring real-life teaching practice, our full-time CELTA course lasts for 4 weeks, while we also offer a part-time, 11-week CELTA course.
• Our experienced and dynamic team of instructors have been working in the field of professional English language teaching since 1999.
Student Review: “The tutors were great. I learnt a lot and they were really nice and supportive. I enjoyed the course from the first day, it is highly recommended! The course was extremely useful. I learnt a lot in four weeks and I enjoyed every moment I spent in the class.” - Giulia, Italy
Cambridge CELTA English Teaching Certificate: • Duration: 4-week TEFL training
• Full-time, intensive course taught by industry professionals
• 2-hours of teaching practice per day
Part-time Cambridge CELTA English Teaching Certificate Program: • Duration: 11-weeks
CELTA Units of Learning: • Learners and teachers, and the teaching and learning context
• Language analysis and awareness
• Language skills: reading, listening, speaking and writing
• Planning and resources for different contexts
• Developing teaching skills and professionalism