TEFL / TESOL in Scotland: English teacher training in Edinburgh, CELTA certificate courses - Earn an accredited University of Cambridge CELTA qualification for teaching English in Edinburgh, Scotland, UK & overseas.
StudyCELTA: CELTA Courses Edinburgh: StudyCELTA Edinburgh provides internationally-accredited and recognised TEFL English teacher training certificates at three conveniently-located training centres in the heart of Edinburgh, Scotland’s creative and vibrant capital city. Designed for local and international students who want to teach English in the UK or abroad, our University of Cambridge CELTA Certificate can be studied full-time for 4 intensive weeks, or part-time for 11 weeks.
CELTA English Teacher Training Courses: Once you have earned your qualification, you will have the skills and knowledge to teach English at any level to a wide variety of students in almost any country in the world where English is a requirement for work, leisure and life.
Full-time Cambridge CELTA Certificate Course: • Duration: 4-week TEFL course • Intensive classes taught by industry professionals • 2-hours of teaching practice per day
Part-time Cambridge CELTA Certificate Course: • Duration: 11-weeks
CELTA Units of Learning: • Learners and teachers, and the teaching and learning context • Language analysis and awareness • Language skills: reading, listening, speaking and writing • Planning and resources for different contexts • Developing teaching skills and professionalism#
CELTA Course Aims: • To provide you with a sound basis in language teaching practice and give you confidence in the classroom.
• To give you the training you need to help you meet the challenge of your new profession, wherever you are in the world
• To provide you with a sound base of modern English teaching that will complement your classroom practice
• To help you learn techniques to improve your interaction with speakers of other languages
Student Reviews: “The course has been good for both professional and self-actualisation purposes, and I have learnt so many things about the field ESL that I earlier took for granted. It’s worth it!” - Tendai, Zimbabwe
“The course has been extremely useful, I’ve learned so much, and looking forward to using and building on this knowledge in the classroom." - Rael, UK
• EBC would like to invite you to consider Madrid and Spain as a quality TEFL course & work destination in Europe. Madrid is a TEFL hotspot year-round with a vibrant nightlife and cultural immersion experience, and EBC Madrid offers an accredited TEFL course with job placement program for our graduates! Contact us today for details of our next course dates.
• EBC Madrid is an accredited centre of Trinity College, and a leading provider of internationally-recognised TEFL courses and job placement opportunities for career-change seekers and global travelers.
• EBC offers a British Council-accepted Trinity CertTESOL certificate course in Madrid, the ability to earn up to 60 university credits, and the key resource of free worldwide, lifetime job placement for our TEFL graduates.
• The Trinity CertTESOL qualification is preferred by many renowned language schools worldwide, and over the last 16 years, EBC has been instrumental in helping more than 8000+ TEFL graduates finance their travels and realise their dreams of living and working outside of their home countries.
• If you are a citizen of the USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa, EBC Madrid provides our comprehensive Road2Spain program which offers you a 1 year student visa to work, live and travel throughout Spain and Europe.
• EBC also runs accredited TEFL courses in Crete (Greece), Buenos Aires, (Argentina) and Boracay (Philippines).
Intensive 4-week accredited TEFL / TESOL teacher certificate course:
• Comprises 150 hours including 24 hours of teaching practice.
• Written to UK QCF level 5 standards.
With Study Package options:
• Bronze, Silver, Gold and Road2Spain (Road2Spain is an ideal option, for example, for citizens of the USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa who want a seamless stay in Spain with accommodation and study visa included).
If you have ever considered a career as an English language teacher in the UK or abroad, StudyCELTA has a course to suit you! With five centres in London you are sure to find a location that is convenient for you. We have centres in British Museum, Soho, Russell Square, Hampstead and Highgate.
We offer part-time, full-time and online-blended CELTA (Certificate in English Language Teaching to Adults) and online-blended Delta course modules. We also offer Erasmus Plus teacher training in London.
The CELTA course is an introduction to the teaching of English as a foreign language and aims to lay a firm foundation on which a teacher can build as s/he gains experience. It is ideal for those with no experience at all or for those who have experience but want to earn a formal qualification.
The comprehensive Delta training programme is ideal for those wishing to acquire new insights and a deeper understanding of ELT (English Language Teaching). Both courses include teaching practice.
If you require accommodation in London, we can arrange various types of accommodation for you, including homestay with a local host family.
UK-TEFL offers a wide range of short, intensive courses throughout the UK to individuals and groups looking to Teach English as a Foreign Language (TEFL), with the aim of enabling them to teach English to non-native English speakers in the UK and overseas.
We offer 3-day TEFL certificate courses which run Mon-Wed in Birmingham, London Manchester & Cambridge, held every two weeks. We also run 2-day weekend TEFL courses across the UK in cities including Birmingham, Bristol, Brighton, Cambridge, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Liverpool, London, Manchester and Southampton. These are held every four to six weeks. We also provide a 2-day Advanced TEFL course for experienced English teachers.
UK-TEFL's courses are a condensed version of the CELTA (Certificate in English Language Teaching to Adults) which has, traditionally, been the only route to gaining EFL employment in the UK or overseas. They are designed for those with little or no English teaching experience to become qualified English teachers in a very short period of time. Graduates receive an internationally recognised Certificate in Teaching English as a Foreign Language (TEFL), allowing them to get paid work in the UK and overseas.
With schools in Brighton, Eastbourne, and London in the south of England, St Giles International was one of the first organisations to offer internationally-recognized training for English language teachers in the UK. Today, our organisation offers teacher training for native and near-native speakers of English who wish to become teachers, and also for practising non-native teachers of English who want to improve their language skills and teaching methodologies.
A qualification in TEFL, such as the Cambridge Certificate in English Language Teaching to Adults (CELTA) or the Trinity Certificate in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (Cert. TESOL), gives students many opportunities to live and work in the UK and abroad. As well as holding an internationally-recognized qualification, you also meet people from many different backgrounds and cultures.
With St Giles, you get over 50 years’ experience in helping and training English language teachers, as well as programmes delivered by experienced and skilled teacher trainers, who are also practising teachers themselves. You learn in busy and lively English language schools, with the latest in modern ELT multi-media resources and facilities.
St Giles International is fully accredited and regularly assessed for the teaching of English by the British Council in the UK.
Earn a TESOL / TEFL Certificate, Diploma or Advanced Diploma from the comfort of your own home or office across London, throughout the UK, and worldwide.
A leading provider of distance education programs, International Career Institute offers three TESOL English teacher training study options.
Taught by experienced, professional tutors, our TESOL courses are carried out via Distance Learning (also known as correspondence learning). Distance learning is ideal if you need to adapt around work, family, or other commitments.
You may take your time in completing your course or you may decide to dedicate enough time to complete your course in record time. You will not be locked into a timetabled situation as with classroom study.
Student Testimonial: "Practical, fun, best thing I have done for myself in many years...I enjoyed every aspect of the program. I have nothing but praise for the program. Thank you!" - Daniela Werner
• Earn an internationally-accredited TEFL (Teaching English as a Foreign Language) qualification from the comfort of your own home and start an exciting new career in English language teaching!
• The International TEFL Institute (ITEFLI) provides globally-recognised online TEFL (TESOL) certificate and master diploma courses to students in the UK, Ireland and around the world.
• A TEFL qualification from ITEFLI will help you find TEFL jobs throughout the world. We equip you with the teaching skills and certification required to get a professional well-paid job teaching English anywhere.
• The online certificate is aimed primarily at students who wish to gain an initial TEFL qualification while the online diploma is designed for students who are seriously contemplating a career in English Language Teaching or who have a TEFL certificate and who wish to further extend their understanding of teaching methodology and techniques.
• You can study from any location you choose and you can start the program any time you want. Learn at your own pace with up to 6 months to complete a program. You won't have to take any exams - your qualification is earned through assignments.
• ITEFLI is accredited by the International TEFL Accreditation Council (ITEFLAC) - an independent body that specialises in the accreditation of TEFL/TESOL course providers.
Student Review: "The course itself is professionally produced and contains great information...I highly recommend this course to anyone."