TEFL / TESOL certification courses in Scotland: CELTA courses in Edinburgh - Earn a UK-accredited University of Cambridge CELTA certificate / ESL teacher training qualification for teaching English in Edinburgh, Scotland, UK & overseas.
StudyCELTA: CELTA Courses Edinburgh: Study to become an English teacher, and earn an internationally-recognised TEFL Certificate qualification in the heart of Edinburgh, Scotland’s creative capital city. With three convenient city centre locations, StudyCELTA Edinburgh offers full-time and part-time CELTA Certificate courses to local and international students.
Email:Contact us below
Taught by industry professionals and featuring real-life teaching practice, our full-time CELTA course lasts for 4 weeks, while we also offer a part-time, 11-week CELTA course.
Full-time Cambridge CELTA Certificate Course: • Duration: 4-week TEFL course
• Intensive classes taught by industry professionals
• 2-hours of English teaching practice per day
Part-time Cambridge CELTA Certificate Course: • Duration: 11-week course
CELTA Units of Learning: • Learners and teachers, and the teaching and learning context
• Language analysis and awareness
• Language skills: reading, listening, speaking and writing
• Planning and resources for different contexts
• Developing teaching skills and professionalism
• St Brelade’s College is located on the British island of Jersey in the Channel Islands, approximately 20 miles off the French coast and 80 miles south of England.
• We are accredited by the British Council and are a member of English UK, along with being a validated course provider of the Trinity College London Cert. TESOL.
• We have been providing English language courses for students from all parts of the world since 1978. In 1989, we ran our first four-week TESOL training course, and have continued to the present day. This is one of the two most widely recognised teaching qualifications (accepted by the British Council and most language schools).
• Our courses are intensive and practical, with the emphasis on hands-on teaching experience, together with tutorials on modern techniques and methodology which can be put into practice in the classroom.Courses run in March and October every year, and are designed for a maximum of 12 participants.
• Many of our trainees have been offered summer posts at St. Brelade’s College, and we have also helped teachers find employment in many other countries of the world.
Student Review: "I found the St Brelade's College TESOL course to be truly inspirational. It’s a high octane download of information and skills packed into four grueling weeks.... The experience was enlightening and inspiring, exhausting and fun.... The course really provides a brilliant base from which to grow and develop your teaching skills further...."
- Naomi, UK
• EBC would like to invite you to consider Madrid and Spain as a quality TEFL course & work destination in Europe. Madrid is a TEFL hotspot year-round with a vibrant nightlife and cultural immersion experience, and EBC Madrid offers an accredited TEFL course with job placement program for our graduates! Contact us today for details of our next course dates.
• EBC Madrid is an accredited centre of Trinity College, and a leading provider of internationally-recognised TEFL courses and job placement opportunities for career-change seekers and global travelers.
• EBC offers a British Council-accepted Trinity CertTESOL certificate course in Madrid, the ability to earn up to 60 university credits, and the key resource of free worldwide, lifetime job placement for our TEFL graduates.
• The Trinity CertTESOL qualification is preferred by many renowned language schools worldwide, and over the last 16 years, EBC has been instrumental in helping more than 8000+ TEFL graduates finance their travels and realise their dreams of living and working outside of their home countries.
• If you are a citizen of the USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa, EBC Madrid provides our comprehensive Road2Spain program which offers you a 1 year student visa to work, live and travel throughout Spain and Europe.
• EBC also runs accredited TEFL courses in Crete (Greece), Buenos Aires, (Argentina) and Boracay (Philippines).
Intensive 4-week accredited TEFL / TESOL teacher certificate course:
• Comprises 150 hours including 24 hours of teaching practice.
• Written to UK QCF level 5 standards.
With Study Package options:
• Bronze, Silver, Gold and Road2Spain (Road2Spain is an ideal option, for example, for citizens of the USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa who want a seamless stay in Spain with accommodation and study visa included).
• Earn an internationally-accredited TEFL (Teaching English as a Foreign Language) qualification from the comfort of your own home and start an exciting new career in English language teaching!
• The International TEFL Institute (ITEFLI) provides globally-recognised online TEFL (TESOL) certificate and master diploma courses to students in the UK, Ireland and around the world.
• A TEFL qualification from ITEFLI will help you find TEFL jobs throughout the world. We equip you with the teaching skills and certification required to get a professional well-paid job teaching English anywhere.
• The online certificate is aimed primarily at students who wish to gain an initial TEFL qualification while the online diploma is designed for students who are seriously contemplating a career in English Language Teaching or who have a TEFL certificate and who wish to further extend their understanding of teaching methodology and techniques.
• You can study from any location you choose and you can start the program any time you want. Learn at your own pace with up to 6 months to complete a program. You won't have to take any exams - your qualification is earned through assignments.
• ITEFLI is accredited by the International TEFL Accreditation Council (ITEFLAC) - an independent body that specialises in the accreditation of TEFL/TESOL course providers.
Student Review: "The course itself is professionally produced and contains great information...I highly recommend this course to anyone."
International House Bristol, in South West England, is a language school and training college offering English as a Foreign Language (EFL) teacher training certificate and diploma courses.
in 1987, our two centres are located in Clifton – one of Bristol’s most popular and elegant areas, which is also home to Bristol University.Mainly residential, Clifton also has a huge variety of shops and restaurants. It’s a safe and friendly environment and there’s a definite “student vibe” in the air. The city centre/harbour is a 15-minute walk. There are also frequent bus services to all parts of Bristol.
The school has a warm and friendly atmosphere and is fully equipped with comfortable seating, interactive whiteboards, computers & free wi-fi access. Both centres have a students’ room and large private gardens – ideal for summer barbecues, parties and outdoor activities, so everyone gets to know each other from their first day.
The Cambridge CELTA course (4 weeks)
Our course leads to the internationally recognised Cambridge CELTA (Certificate in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages). This is the first professional qualification for TEFL (teachers of English as a foreign language).
Our CELTA course will give you all the basic skills and the essential knowledge you need to find a good job as a TEFL teacher anywhere in the world.
Situated in Manchester city centre, Notting Hill College is a dynamic institution specialising in further and continuing education, as well as vocational training in TESOL / TEFL English teacher training.
We provide a range of online and classroom-based TESOL training courses to students from the UK and around the world who are interested in a career as an English teacher.
Training focuses on lesson planning & practical teaching skills which equip novice teachers and inspire the experienced.
We are totally committed to providing you with the very TESOL programmes that engage you in a dynamic learning experience. Each TEFL programme is designed to be both stimulating and enjoyable.
The Notting Hill College UK campus is accredited by the Accreditation Service for International Colleges (ASIC), and is an approved centre of Training Qualifications UK (TQUK).
With schools in Brighton, Eastbourne, and London in the south of England, St Giles International was one of the first organisations to offer internationally-recognized training for English language teachers in the UK. Today, our organisation offers teacher training for native and near-native speakers of English who wish to become teachers, and also for practising non-native teachers of English who want to improve their language skills and teaching methodologies.
A qualification in TEFL, such as the Cambridge Certificate in English Language Teaching to Adults (CELTA) or the Trinity Certificate in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (Cert. TESOL), gives students many opportunities to live and work in the UK and abroad. As well as holding an internationally-recognized qualification, you also meet people from many different backgrounds and cultures.
With St Giles, you get over 50 years’ experience in helping and training English language teachers, as well as programmes delivered by experienced and skilled teacher trainers, who are also practising teachers themselves. You learn in busy and lively English language schools, with the latest in modern ELT multi-media resources and facilities.
St Giles International is fully accredited and regularly assessed for the teaching of English by the British Council in the UK.