LILA*: Situated on Merseyside in the heart of Liverpool in north-west England, LILA provide quality teacher training courses including CELTA Certificate courses, an English Teaching Methodology course, and a Teaching Knowledge Test prep course for experienced English teachers. Our school was established in 2004 by teachers who identified a demand for top quality English teacher training.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
LILA* students are guaranteed to receive cutting edge language tuition delivered by dynamic teachers with up-to-the-minute teaching qualifications.
English Language Teacher Training Courses:
- Certificate in English Language Teaching to Adults (CELTA 120-hour, intensive 4-week course)
- English Teaching Methodology (2-week course)
- Teaching Knowledge Test (TKT) Course (1-week intensive course / 2-week standard programme)
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
• EBC would like to invite you to consider Madrid and Spain as a quality TEFL course & work destination in Europe. Madrid is a TEFL hotspot year-round with a vibrant nightlife and cultural immersion experience, and EBC Madrid offers an accredited TEFL course with job placement program for our graduates! Contact us today for details of our next course dates.
• EBC Madrid is an accredited centre of Trinity College, and a leading provider of internationally-recognised TEFL courses and job placement opportunities for career-change seekers and global travelers.
• EBC offers a British Council-accepted Trinity CertTESOL certificate course in Madrid, the ability to earn up to 60 university credits, and the key resource of free worldwide, lifetime job placement for our TEFL graduates.
• The Trinity CertTESOL qualification is preferred by many renowned language schools worldwide, and over the last 16 years, EBC has been instrumental in helping more than 8000+ TEFL graduates finance their travels and realise their dreams of living and working outside of their home countries.
• If you are a citizen of the USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa, EBC Madrid provides our comprehensive Road2Spain program which offers you a 1 year student visa to work, live and travel throughout Spain and Europe.
• EBC also runs accredited TEFL courses in Crete (Greece), Buenos Aires, (Argentina) and Boracay (Philippines).
Intensive 4-week accredited TEFL / TESOL teacher certificate course:
• Comprises 150 hours including 24 hours of teaching practice.
• Written to UK QCF level 5 standards.
With Study Package options:
• Bronze, Silver, Gold and Road2Spain (Road2Spain is an ideal option, for example, for citizens of the USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa who want a seamless stay in Spain with accommodation and study visa included).
TLI School Of English, in Edinburgh, Scotland is one of the longest established providers of Trinity College TESOL certification in Europe. We provide Trinity College London-certified programs in Teaching English as a Foreign Language (TEFL).
Our Trinity Certificate is a 4-week intensive on-site course, while our Trinity TEFL Diploma is a 12 to 24-month distance learning course with a 2-week residential module at the end of the programme.
As one of only 2 internationally-accepted and recognised TEFL qualifications, the Trinity CertTESOL or Diploma in TESOL gives you what you need to secure employment in English language schools around the world. Employers will accept your TEFL qualification on a "no quibble" basis.
We feel that the main advantage of the Trinity Certificate is that it covers all levels of teaching. With TLI, you will be required to do teaching practice with adults, young children and teenagers with different standards of English.
It is this practical experience at different levels which we feel makes the Trinity Course prepare you for teaching more effectively.
• Get certified to teach English abroad from the comfort of your own home! TEFL Training College is a global leader in online courses in TEFL (Teaching English as a Foreign Language) / TESOL (Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages).
• Our TEFL / TESOL certification courses are internationally-recognized and accredited. We offer courses at certificate and diploma level in TEFL to students from the UK, Ireland, USA, Canada, Australia and worldwide.
• There are many advantages to completing your ESL (English as a Second Language) teacher training online. Our courses are affordable and can be studied at your own pace at a schedule that suits you.
• You don't have to attend any classes in person and you can start your course any time you want - enrol today, start today!
• The demand for qualified English teachers around the world is unprecedented and native English speakers are particularly sought after.
• There are thousands of opportunities available worldwide right now and we can help you every step of the way to become involved in this exciting and growing global industry.
Student Review: • "Not only did the TEFL Training College prepare me for the ESL/EFL classroom, but also made my initial foreign experience and transition easier. Overall, the course has enriched me both personally, professionally and educationally." - Shaun, London, UK
The London Teacher Training College (LTTC) offers a wide range of distance learning TEFL courses and online TESOL certification programs including a Masters (MA) in TESOL Degree course. Students looking to start a career in Teaching English as a Foreign Language (TEFL) can choose our beginners Pre-TEFL courses as well as our initial Certificate courses. Students looking to further their career can avail of our Diploma and Post-Grad TEFL programmes. Courses can be completed at your convenience through distance learning.
LTTC was established in 1984 and has trained a vast number of teachers of English from around the world. All of our English teacher training courses can be completed by distance learning, or by classroom-based courses in one of over 50 partner schools worldwide.
Each of our partner schools are accredited members of IATQI, and are rigorously inspected annually to ensure they meet the high standards of tuition and course management required. The College prides itself on the quality of its courses and the individual attention it provides every student who enrols. All course programmes are accredited by CIACQ, The International Council for Accreditation and Quality Control.
Online / Distance Learning English Teacher Training (TEFL) Courses:
- Certificate in Teaching English as a Foreign language (TEFL)
- Certificate in Teaching Practice (TP)
- Certificate in Teaching English to Young Learners and Teenagers (TEYL)
- Diploma in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL)
- Diploma in Teaching Business English (TBE)
- Master of Arts (MA) Degree in TESOL
- Pre-TEFL Introductory Courses
- English Teaching Short Courses...
Located in Liverpool City Centre, northwest England, Liverpool School of English is a British Council-accredited institution dedicated to providing a professional and personal approach to language learning and English language teacher training. We offer a 4-week TRINTY CertTESOL (Teach English to Speakers of Other Languages) course designed for those with little or no experience of teaching English. We also provide a Teacher Knowledge Test (TKT) programme for established overseas teachers of English.
The Trinity TESOL cert is one of the leading internationally-recognised teaching qualifications and gives you the option of teaching ESOL in the UK or abroad. The Trinity Cert TESOL is an initial qualification for those who have little or no experience of teaching ESOL. This course will equip you with everything you need to become a skilled, knowledgeable, confident teacher of English as a second language.
English Language Teaching Centre, University of Sheffield
Courses / Programs
The English Language Teaching Centre (ELTC) at the University of Sheffield in the north of England offers a wide range of accredited English language teacher training courses in addition to our general English courses.
Teacher training and development form an important part of the Centre, and each year we offer a range of TEFL / TESOL-based programmes, including full-time and part-time CELTA (Certificate in English Language Teaching to Adults) and DELTA (Diploma in English Language Teaching to Adults) courses among others.
We offer courses, workshops and modules that may be of interest to both new and experienced teachers. These range from one-off sessions, short intensive courses to longer part-time programmes and input on the MA in Applied Linguistics run by the School of English Literature, Language and Linguistics at the University.
- CELTA (University of Cambridge Certificate in TESOL)
- DELTA Modules (University of Cambridge Diploma in TESOL)
- PTLLS ESOL (Preparing to Teach in the Lifelong Learning Sector ESOL Specialism)
- TKT (University of Cambridge Teaching Knowledge Test)
- Overseas Teacher Development (English Language Teacher Development Programme)
- TEFL Taster Sessions